Emily Canham #10 Abs are fake, boyfriend’s a flake, are her subscribers even awake?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
surprise surprise, no hair dye and the hair cut is barely anything to write home about

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she’s just put an ad on her Instagram story for H&M. I saw the second dress on tik tok the other day, she’d posted it with an audio saying something like ‘look at this dress, now let’s hear it for the back’ yet today that has vanished. Clearly wasn’t marked as an ad so she’s got rid, what a sneaky witch she is.

if You wanna be an influencer just bleeping own it and post ad when you’re supposed to.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Maybe she wants everyone to ruin their hair so she feels perfect😂 she def has never washed her hair with that. She's lyinggggg

Reactions: 7
That H&M post has legit made me feel sick, she looks so unwell and just awful and the way she's parading around obviously so proud of how skinny she's got. She needs help. I remember thinking she was really pretty when I first came across her but looking at what she's done to herself is just so sad. I can't stand the girl but I hope she sorts her health and mental health out.

Reactions: 30
How did James and Emily even meet?
She used to hang outside of McFly McBusted rehersal studios to meet them, same with James brother, Chris she used to follow him around on his tours etc, oh and she also paid for meet and greets with Busted / McBusted.

She later asked James if she could have tickets to the Royal Albert Hall show Busted did, which he did and that’s how they got talking, Chris’ reaction according to her when he saw Emily at the concert was, Emily why are you here, and she said James invited me.... which he didn’t but whatevs!

Reactions: 13
one of his close friends died on Saturday. He was a friend of a friend of mine. He may be back for funeral and see family too. It was unexpected, he had just recently lost 7.5 stone and passed away in his sleep 2am heart attack.

I wonder if they've actually seen each other since he came back? I know he should be isolating but let's face it he wouldn't be the first to bend the rules.

If I was Emily I'd be raging if James flew back to the UK just AFTER my birthday.

I hope he just dumps her already - by this point they must both know this whole "relationship" is going nowhere.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
one of his close friends died on Saturday. He was a friend of a friend of mine. He may be back for funeral and see family too. It was unexpected, he had just recently lost 7.5 stone and passed away in his sleep 2am heart attack.
That is very sad ❤

James has been home since at least Easter weekend though, so that is not the reason he is home as he was home before his friend passed away. Although I'm sure he is glad that he was home when it happened and at least has a better chance of attending the funeral and spending time with others who also knew his friend.

Reactions: 3
this is so sad 😞 I assume you mean the Saturday just gone? He’s already been in the U.K. over a week so I doubt it was for the funeral if this is case of it being sudden but hopefully he is able to go.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she says she is feeling like a new woman because she finally had some physical interaction with James after nearly a year! Also are they at Bicester Village together buying her birthday present?! 🤣 New handbag and video pending!

Reactions: 10
I wonder if she says she is feeling like a new woman because she finally had some physical interaction with James after nearly a year! Also are they at Bicester Village together buying her birthday present?! 🤣 New handbag and video pending!
Shes there with Em Sheldon and Josie from fashion mumblr

Reactions: 6
Pure nightmare fuel 😬🙀
Ive not watches her in a long time but she popped up in my recommendations last night and I do hope she's getting good help before it's too late,the look she's promoting is dangerous,has she addressed recently about having a medical issue that has made her drop so much weight?

Reactions: 6
Shes there with Em Sheldon and Josie from
Ive not watches her in a long time but she popped up in my recommendations last night and I do hope she's getting good help before it's too late,the look she's promoting is dangerous,has she addressed recently about having a medical issue that has made her drop so much weight?
she hasnt mentioned anything. She did a what I eat in a day which showed minimal calories and didnt show her actually eating or finishing the food. She also goes on about how much she loves barre classes and MUST do her daily 10K steps.
So nobody is really sure if its a medical condition such as her arthritis which she talks about openly but people have assumed she has some form of Eating disorder due to her restriction/ disordered eating habits and her over exercise

Reactions: 9
New hair - new woman.

I don't think Emily looks forward to hanky lanky and I don't imagine James makes much effort for her.

She far prefers looking at herself in a hairdressers mirror for 3 hours.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.