Emily Canham #10 Abs are fake, boyfriend’s a flake, are her subscribers even awake?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her what I got for my birthday really does show how materialistic she is. When she mentioned that her friends got her a plant and a card as well as another gift she was like ‘but we’re here to talk about the gifts’. Emily a plant is literally a gift, but because it’s not crazy expensive she doesn’t care!

Also I do like the bag, but I have no doubt that she dropped hundreds of hints to her boyfriend that he needed to get her a bag. He did not come up with that idea on his own!
I will say the cake he got made in the shape of the bag was a sweet gesture because her gift couldn’t arrive in time but again I’m dubious about how much of that was actually his idea. And also having a Chanel sales associate? I’m sorry what 🙄 she thinks she’s famous.

Also the constant ‘my boyfriend’ really bugs me. Emily literally everyone and their grandmother knows who your boyfriend is. Just shut up and call him James like a normal person. It’s not some massive secret, you’ve literally filmed him in his underwear.
Mad how she’s suddenly all about “my boyfriend” again since he landed back in the U.K. after 8 months doing god knows what over in LA. She barely mentioned him when he was gone and is now obsessed with him again.

Also, who wants to bet that James actually did spend her birthday with her and her family and that’s the reason she didn’t film it. She always vlogs her birthday, so they were definitely up to something celebrating her and her mother’s 50th that they didn’t want to be shown.

I don’t like the white bag, I’m a basic witch and think it would look fab in black🤷‍♀️ Emily doesn’t have style to pull off a white bag. It looked awful in the video because you could hardly see it against her beige dress. How many Chanel bags does she have now? I wouldn’t mind but she hardly uses any of them and again, she doesn’t know how to style them. She’s just obsessed with the clout of a Chanel bag and spending obscene money.

Reactions: 20
Did anybody see her dodgy tan hands! Surprised she even held the white bag with them 🤣

Reactions: 5
Duno if anyone’s mentioned this but the fact she was saying she was ‘manifesting’ being in Miami for her birthday, but then says that it would never have happened because it was her mums 50th and ‘life’. She 100% would have fucked off to Miami if she could, she’s doesn’t care that it’s her mums 50th

Reactions: 20
I don’t like the white bag, I’m a basic witch and think it would look fab in black🤷‍♀️ Emily doesn’t have style to pull off a white bag. It looked awful in the video because you could hardly see it against her beige dress. How many Chanel bags does she have now? I wouldn’t mind but she hardly uses any of them and again, she doesn’t know how to style them. She’s just obsessed with the clout of a Chanel bag and spending obscene money.
true she definitely isn’t fashion forward enough to style the bag nicely! But I do think it’s a pretty bag.

she has far too many designer bags she won’t ever use, and her going on and on about how she’ll keep and use the bag forever annoyed me. She won’t use it that often, she’ll complain it’s too clean and small to use everyday so it’ll be pulled out once and a while for a picture & to brag about James whenever she’s realised she forgot to mention him for 6 months.

Also once they break up she won’t be keeping that bag & well all know that relationship isn’t going to be forever.

Reactions: 4
Mad how she’s suddenly all about “my boyfriend” again since he landed back in the U.K. after 8 months doing god knows what over in LA. She barely mentioned him when he was gone and is now obsessed with him again.

Also, who wants to bet that James actually did spend her birthday with her and her family and that’s the reason she didn’t film it. She always vlogs her birthday, so they were definitely up to something celebrating her and her mother’s 50th that they didn’t want to be shown.

my guess would be that her older sister & fam were there and potentially her grandparents. Her/her mums birthday was before the rules changed to meeting people outside so they wouldn’t have been able to see any of them.

Reactions: 1
I’m surprised she didn’t put the Chanel bag cake or the Chanel box on her story on her actual birthday and make a huge fuss that mY bOyFrIeNd is so amazing. She said she didn’t film the video until now because some stuff hasn’t arrived and I just can’t help but feel it’s because she hadn’t bought the bag then 😂 it’s so out of character for James to be that thoughtful...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm so confused by the video, she got coffee pods, chocolate baking chocolate and biscuits as "presents".

Her parents bought her earrings and Mason jars for when she has her own place - this girl doesn't seem.to have any plans to move out. Sophie bought her converse trainers and her older sister got her a running top because Emily "doesn't know what to wear for a run". She only cares about the atheistic of working out, if she actually wanted to run she would go.out in one of her many sets of workout clothes and an old t-shirt.

Do not understand this basic girl at all.

Reactions: 17
Duno if anyone’s mentioned this but the fact she was saying she was ‘manifesting’ being in Miami for her birthday, but then says that it would never have happened because it was her mums 50th and ‘life’. She 100% would have fucked off to Miami if she could, she’s doesn’t care that it’s her mums 50th
The constantly mentioning a Miami trip is ridiculous and just shows everything awful about Emily's personally. Does she think this tit is relatable and cute?

After everything that has happened over the past year the fact that "manifesting a trip to Miami" is at the front of her mind says a lot. How dimwitted, shallow and vapid can one person be?? I loved traveling before the pandemic (actual traveling not like Emily on #gifted trips and won't leave the resort or Disneyland a million times) and I have not considered traveling at all over the past year. It's just not feasible or realistic to even think about it. Even forget about the fact that things change from one week to the next and also it is incredibly selfish to travel without reason, saying that you're manifesting a luxury trip a a country with borders still closed and a pandemic raging is so mind-numbingly dim. I just can not get over the mentality of this girl at all. I know in her own head she thinks her life is so important with a jetset life, full of designer stuff and a FaMoUs boyfriend, but she just constantly sounds like a tool anytime she opens her mouth.

And also yes, I agree 100% she would have went to Miami if things were normal and not bothered with her mother's birthday at all. The only person Emily truly cares about is herself and her fake life. When she's not swanning around the place living that life is the only time she cares about her family. She was more than happy to duck off to Cornwall last year during the pandemic and would have been more than happy to have been in LA with James. Life with her family is always second best to her.

Reactions: 13
She went to London Grace for her Nails and yet still didnt pay for her treatment. I feel like that a bit selfish and insensitive to not pay and accept it gifted when these nail techs etc have been unemployed/furlough for the last few months.

Reactions: 19
Why was she showing off about showering every day in her birthday haul 🤣🤣 don’t we all ‘shower every single day’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
her older sister got her a running top because Emily "doesn't know what to wear for a run"
Notice how she was going on about it being her sisters boyfriend who picked it out because he knows her so well? She’s so attention seeking when it comes to men!!

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I still find it weird she’s NEVER mentioned her sister’s baby or being an aunt or anything. I get wanting privacy but I bet it’s not Katie who has forbidden her from mentioning it. She seems to have some weird complex about attention only being on her idk...

Reactions: 7
I still find it weird she’s NEVER mentioned her sister’s baby or being an aunt or anything. I get wanting privacy but I bet it’s not Katie who has forbidden her from mentioning it. She seems to have some weird complex about attention only being on her idk...
It's so weird! And although I do agree that Emily is obsessed with the attention always being on her, I think it actually is her sister who doesn't want to be mentioned. I remember Emily put up pictures of her sister's baby shower on IG stories and they got deleted pretty quickly. Her sister probably sees how Sophie is exploited for content and didn't want the same thing to happen with her child. I also think Emily and her sister have serious issues between them. But honestly, IMAGINE having Emily as your sister!👀 All she probably talks about is "my boyfriend" and being on "shoots" and "manifesting trips".

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As I’ve said before her sister is a teacher in a primary school, if it were me I wouldn’t want anything to do with me on her channel as even sentences about you can compromise jobs (teaching is a small world). I don’t think Emily cares all that much about her sister because she doesn’t benefit her, she probably has everything Emily wants in her own life and then some

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.