Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola123

VIP Member
Tbf I know someone who’s the opposite end of the scale who was boasting about just being an 8. But Emily is out of control, I wonder if she gets many messages of concern?

Reactions: 1

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
What a tragedy, she’s gone for lunch with misha and em shel and she’s having avocado on toast with an egg and taken half the avocado off 🙈 live a little
I thought exactly the same!!! I bet she didn’t eat half of what she ordered and what she ordered was basically a sparrows meal size! :/

rainymorningreading

Sorry if I’ve missed this (new to this thread) but has she had filler in her lips or is it her makeup?? I used to follow her years ago but stopped when she constantly was showing off her wardrobe/designer bags 🤮

Cutlass

2020: She *did* however get her own insta post where he said she’s at an age where their relationship is close to it’s expiry date since he can’t date anyone over 25 his friends will judge him a little less.
🤢 nooooo.. he didn’t say this... he couldn’t have.. Did he really acknowledge that his friends (rightly) judge his relationship?!?

Lola123

VIP Member
She’s seen him or is currently, I would suggest that image of her with a suitcase behind her “and her messy room” was her unpacking

Melissaaaaa

Aurghh i am so confused. They must have seen eachother?? They was quiet for like 5 days last week..must have been then

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
I thought she was living with James for the first like 5/6 months of lockdown before she went back to London to move out of her flat? Weren’t they at his house were she was ‘renovating rooms’
james went back to the US around august when Emily came back to live with her parents.

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
Mad how she’s suddenly all about “my boyfriend” again since he landed back in the U.K. after 8 months doing god knows what over in LA. She barely mentioned him when he was gone and is now obsessed with him again.

Also, who wants to bet that James actually did spend her birthday with her and her family and that’s the reason she didn’t film it. She always vlogs her birthday, so they were definitely up to something celebrating her and her mother’s 50th that they didn’t want to be shown.

I don’t like the white bag, I’m a basic bitch and think it would look fab in black🤷‍♀️ Emily doesn’t have style to pull off a white bag. It looked awful in the video because you could hardly see it against her beige dress. How many Chanel bags does she have now? I wouldn’t mind but she hardly uses any of them and again, she doesn’t know how to style them. She’s just obsessed with the clout of a Chanel bag and spending obscene money.
my guess would be that her older sister & fam were there and potentially her grandparents. Her/her mums birthday was before the rules changed to meeting people outside so they wouldn’t have been able to see any of them.

Libertine1975

VIP Member
How would he get the vaccine, if he lives most of the year in the US he surely couldn't be registered at a Dr's surgery in the UK.

I moved literally three miles down the road and was made to change surgery's.

Dollyyy1984

I haven’t watched her in a while now as found her too false. Is she noticeably thinner than she was? I always wondered about her MH, I could never put my finger on it with her- something always felt off. I agree that her long distance relationship will not be helping matters. She tries so hard to show her self as independent but I am not convinced at all that this is how she feels.