Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Melissaaaaa

But you would have already identified yourself to him! Let's say for arguments sake you were messaging him, I doubt James is being inundated by random girls everyday throwing themselves at him because he's such a stud. So, by you hopping on here and saying that you were talking to him he would have known it was you, or at least be able to narrow it down fairly quickly. Just saying....
I'm not messaging him. It wasn't a full blown conversastion. He replied ones or twice. Big deal.
I don't appreciate getting quoted for what i said a while back everytime I write an opinion? Just saying............

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
Has she actually worked with GHD since I shopped her to ASA and she got told off? 😂 maybe they’ve dropped her?

sure she did an ad for revamp recently as well.

Lola123

VIP Member
I dunno, i believe her. it was a pretty tame msg and, men live having their ego stroked and getting attention. How do we think he and Emily began bumping uglies? (She gave him lots of attention and set thirst traps.) 🤷‍♀️
I still didn’t see it! Anyone remember what it said/can type it out

mindlesswaffle

I just watched her stories about her going to workout and was shocked. You can see her collarbones protruding and the bones in her arms/shoulders. I really hope she gets the support she clearly needs. She’s changed so much even in just a couple of weeks I’d say. Unless it’s a filter/angles but could you highlight your bones with angles?
It is more the difference in her hair that I’ve noticed. It looks so thin now in a pony and this is with some pieces curled.

Melissaaaaa

Girls you are obsessed, you really think i will post screenshots, the twat will know who i am because he for sure reads😂😂😂😂 anyway, move on x

Lola123

VIP Member
If she has seen him (which we know she has) she won’t post it to keep her engagement up! The are they, aren’t they keeps people coming back

lala0602

he’s just posted an Instagram story of a trainer, you can clearly tell he’s on a train in the UK... waiting fir the big reunion video now haha.
Sorry if repost haven’t caught up x

I hope he's washed at least... wouldn't want to 'be' with him if he hadn't showered for 10 days, which i imagine could well be the case if he's been isolating. She's vaccine anyway, but it's the orders I feel for.

Cliveincognito

Where’s melissaaaaa at?? We need receipts. They used to be so active on this thread before that claim of James flirting in dms.

do we think there’s gonna be a birthday post from James? It’s only noon in US but not looking good
I miss you Melissaaaaa please come back

Lola123

VIP Member
I thought he had a Q1 or like q3 but the front wouldn’t be right, it’s just the way she vlogs I think which makes the car look bigger than it is

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
Wtf is with all the potato sack balloony clothing as well? It’s was all hideous and she looks severely unwell

Is she trying to wear bigger things to make herself look even smaller? I’m so confused and it’s very concerning
Yea I thought the same, I think that’s why she likes all the things with big puffy sleeves as well as makes her arms look smaller in comparison!!