Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollyy

VIP Member
I dont get why the video was rushed surely she knew james was coming back.. could have pre filmed something

Reactions: 1

Lola123

VIP Member
I semi understand why she edited his picture out, but why his time stamp too?? Or maybe he has some weird emoji after his name she’s too embarrassed to show
I think it might be UK and then people will start asking questions about why they’re not living together

Northerntea

She doesn’t even have massive legs? She’s got slender legs she often gets them out to show how tall she is, she regularly has her legs out?
I don't think they are big, I wish I had her legs.
Just speculating on what could possibly make her think she needs to lose weight.

bellbells16

VIP Member
you are correct USA isn’t on the red ban list and he can quarantine where he’s going to stay or at a hotel it says on gov website

you can currently only see people from other households in an outdoor setting so they could do that. Overnight stays are allowed next week but only for same households
So there's no restriction on how far you can travel to meet outside? (I'm not in the UK so it's hard to fully understand what's allowed!)

Lola123

VIP Member
Off current topic but honestly I just really can’t fathom how her and James are not in the same place 😅 if I hadn’t seen my boyfriend for 8+ months, we would be inseparable as soon as we were allowed to see each other, especially so if I was living with my parent and he had his own house in such a beautiful place as Cornwall!

I do think their relationship plays a huge part in her current downward trajectory with her health, both mental and physical, though.
As much as she likes to play this cool girl, laid back role, we‘be all seen and know how she acts and likes to be treated with and by her previous partners and this sure as hell aint it!
I think she’s seen him because on Instagram he posted wearing an essentials hoody and then in that we’re going Norfolk video she was banging on about wearing it, I bet she’s has driven to Essex or where ever he asks and let’s face it we know they were in London together because of that tagged photo. Emily wants people to keep engaging with her content rather than say oh yeah James (because she doesn’t even name him) came round last week etc

EH1996

I just wanted to know, has this girl addressed the current situation regarding Palestine yet?

• Sad

Lola123

VIP Member
Took this screenshot from her insta reels on the Maybelline mascara. It's she using some stupid filter, or she really has aged at 24!! Lol at just her forehead wrinkles and hair, she could be 55!!!
Did she not get gifted botox illegally in one of the lockdowns? Like what? How is that possible

starsandsmiles

Is it that filter or a bad self tanning job? But her face looks like she rubbed dirt on.
It’s got one of her filters on from her preset pack and they all increase the shadow and black saturation so I think it’s the filter but I’m guessing it’s not far off what she looks like in real life

urmama

Her whiny high pitched posh voice is one of the reasons I can’t sit through her videos, she forces her accent so much that her face will contort, and that forced fake giggle she does is so irritating. She seems like she’s actively trying to come off as a ‘nice girl' but it’s evident she’s not. I feel sorry for her for many reasons and I know it’s petty, but the way she talks is just so annoying.
i get what you mean, i use to think she was the type of girl that would bully other kids and hang with the popular kids. But it turns out after she started doing youtube she was bullied so much she dropped out. Another thing I remember someone else saying on a different thread a while back was that she said in a video that she would bulk buy pregnancy tests since she got pregnancy scares, and what a bad example she was setting because the majority of her audience is kids/young teens

lala0602

I think he’s done a story of him dancing on the street in LA since... the saga continues lol

I was going to post about the sky thing the other day and then I though nah, he's probably not back but then I saw the thing about it being midnight this morning which would mean he is back.

First time poster but did anyone notice the emoji she used in her comment on that tik tok? interesting skin tone she's gone for... (I could just be nitpicking here)

Legr2

Hi. Question: What made this girl popular?
She doesn’t seem to do makeup videos, her fashion sense is a joke, and I can’t figure out her lifestyle.
What was the content that made her blow up?
she also had a decent Instagram following before she started her channel!

she also had a decent Instagram following before she started her channel!
Edit: for that time anyway