Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

amyy

VIP Member
I'm wondering if there's something else wrong with her, like does she have an illness or something? Although she does glorify her weight loss, which is was ED sufferers do unfortunately.....
I can't even hate watch her anymore, she's too thin and her bony shoulders trigger me

I'm wondering if there's something else wrong with her, like does she have an illness or something? Although she does glorify her weight loss, which is what ED sufferers do unfortunately.....
I can't even hate watch her anymore, she's too thin and her bony shoulders trigger me

Reactions: 1

starsandsmiles

Yeah sorry self contained accommodation is open but hotels aren’t unless it’s for work or essential .. which it isn’t either of. And James also isn’t her household
Another way she could get around it not legal but I wouldn’t put it past her is to stay with Em Sheldon as she lives in London and James could get the train in from Southend

PMSL that the comments on that tagged insta are just about James 😂😂 goodbye Emily nobody
I really can’t predict how she would have taken that he got the recognition and not her 😂 her ego is off the charts but she’s only with him cos he’s famous? So maybe she loved it?! Who fucking knows

Lola123

VIP Member
Honestly, it says it all that she would move to LA to be with him long-term, yet he wouldn’t even stay in the UK with her short term throughout COVID. That man is wasting her time and she is too naive to see it.
Or she knows what she signed up for and then Cornwall just sort of happened and funny how James fled after that....

fidgetjo

VIP Member
I think it might be UK and then people will start asking questions about why they’re not living together
some people use nicknames / usernames on WhatsApp so maybe he has something weird as a nickname as I’m pretty sure the letter after r isn’t an e like his surname would be

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
Yeah, I'd put her at 5'8 at a push. She has very long legs but a short torso, so it does make her look taller again in pictures, that and the fact that she's practically on her tippy toes in most pictures. 5'8 is still tall, but she's obsessed with 5'10 as it's seen as the "ideal" model height. But the thing is, if she's 5'10 or not, ones height is not a personality trait! Going on holidays is also not a personality trait.

Looks like James is back in Cornwall...or else it's from his trip a few weeks ago. I wonder did his driver, Emily, bring him down? I also wonder was she allowed stay or was she dismissed after dropping him off??

She’s got too many wrinkles at this point to become a model and is getting too old 🤣

Applespice

Thoughts from her latest video...
She looked like a 12 year old trying those shorts on for her mum and bouncing around.

Who travels in jeans!?!

I bet she gave her mum that pizza and ate this.....🤣

View attachment 595440
P.s
Hi 5'10" Emily! 📏
Oh wow, I think you might be right.. why else would they be buying baby food?
Also, I have a 1yr old and this stuff is mostly 🤢

• Haha

Fineapple

VIP Member
Even if you scroll to her first reel on Instagram, she looks a lot healthier. I can’t see the date it was posted but it was around a year ago. She’s still slim but she doesn’t look gaunt.

Lola123

VIP Member
I’m sure she did this during lockdown 2 and filmed herself going to her hairdresser and telling them she had used fair liquid once? And he was like oh I can’t tell?

Marie95

Do we know what happened to the house she bought a few years ago? Does she rent it out or did she sell it?