Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fidgetjo

VIP Member
James has been in the US for the last year but is now back in the UK.....
I thought she was living with James for the first like 5/6 months of lockdown before she went back to London to move out of her flat? Weren’t they at his house were she was ‘renovating rooms’

Reactions: 1

Melier

VIP Member
They are, you could go away for a self contained stay with your household on the 20th of April? You can also stay over for work, now both would be a lie but they are open
Yeah sorry self contained accommodation is open but hotels aren’t unless it’s for work or essential .. which it isn’t either of. And James also isn’t her household

Reactions: 1

Lollyy

VIP Member
1000 % sent it to herself from another account 🙄 so she could post it for the attention as I’m sure nobody gives a shit if she moves to LA or not.
I think she is dropping subtle hints at James. If it was for our benefit then surely she would show more of her relationship.

c4tsluv

she started another account that was welcome home so must have deleted that one and decided it makes sense to just use this one that already has followers.

I hope for her sake she is actually moving out if this is a home account cause no one wants to see you redecorate the same room 10 times over
HAHHAHAHA literally

She has serious Michael Jackson vibes in that picture. I do wonder if that’s why James keeps her around as he is obsessed with him 🤣
Maybe thats why she's obsessed with looking more child-like, too? If James thinks he's MJ, I mean. (Have to admit, didn't follow the whole Neverland story, so I don't actually know if he was a pedalo?)

Remmingtonshade123

Chatty Member
They must have some equivalent services though because in Australia they have foxtel, in America it could have been on HBO or something as a lot of the sky channels here broadcast American tv channels, I’ll be very surprised that he’s come back!
I read that you can watch English sports on Fox like the football etc. But he was talking about Sky Movies, so unsure what channels they would be on, would have thought Sky movies was limited to Sky and that other channels wouldnt show them + surely the US have good movie channels!

but yes I agree with you! Im sure you can get Uk tv there but it is somewhat suspicious!

bellbells16

VIP Member
You can tell she's taller than average by looking at her, maybe closer to 5'8 5'9 at a push, but she could solve all this by standing next to a height chart one day... we're ready when you are Emily!
Yeah, I'd put her at 5'8 at a push. She has very long legs but a short torso, so it does make her look taller again in pictures, that and the fact that she's practically on her tippy toes in most pictures. 5'8 is still tall, but she's obsessed with 5'10 as it's seen as the "ideal" model height. But the thing is, if she's 5'10 or not, ones height is not a personality trait! Going on holidays is also not a personality trait.

Looks like James is back in Cornwall...or else it's from his trip a few weeks ago. I wonder did his driver, Emily, bring him down? I also wonder was she allowed stay or was she dismissed after dropping him off??

Lola123

VIP Member
If she has bought a house I guess it is so that James can move in with her. we'll see I suppose. Hard to get excited when she will just be fishing for freebies, or slumming it at IKEA when she actually has to buy anything herself.
Thing is, she won’t have got anything good though she isn’t a first time buyer, apart from the stamp duty holiday. I really hope she doesn’t start calling it her first home etc because it’s not

sushimama

Chatty Member
I don't think so, if there was a health issue she'd probably address it. I am following Sian Lilly, she's already really thin but then lost crazy amount of weight due to her medical problems, she needed an operation and she made a whole video about it.

Not that anyone is obligated to discuss their medical records on the internet, but I know if it was me and I would be getting so many questions and comments about ED I'd probably want to make clear that the weight loss is not a choice but a consequence of something that's currently wrong.

fidgetjo

VIP Member
This was posted today... her head looks massive because of the weight loss.
70A104A2-3E92-4718-AAB2-FF631AE7E49C.jpeg

Compared to these pics of 2016 & 2019. She’s tiny in both of these pics, but look at her neck and shoulders. The difference is very noticeable.
BF789339-6C0C-4305-8004-D68E0D1519D0.png
3A1C105F-F174-4F37-B372-CB6166AE9D75.png

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I dunno, i believe her. it was a pretty tame msg and, men live having their ego stroked and getting attention. How do we think he and Emily began bumping uglies? (She gave him lots of attention and set thirst traps.) 🤷‍♀️