Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hol20x

VIP Member
Aw in fairness I met James too years ago and agree he was nice in person!

He gives me the ick now though, especially seeing his pattern of younger girlfriends and the way he acts.
Oh definitely. He also seems to have aged a hell of a lot.

Reactions: 2

c4tsluv

It wasn’t me that commented about her weight loss on insta btw! I just wanted to put it on here to see what you all thought!

Lola123

VIP Member
Can’t help but think that gate she’s posted is either by James’ parent’s house or their holiday home in Norfolk?

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Although I am concerned for her health I do think she posts the pictures that she does so that people will comment on her weight loss, otherwise wouldn’t she be trying to cover it up? Idk that’s just something she would defo do intentionally
no I don’t think so... if she does have an eating disorder then usually they lose weight because they think they’re overweight in the first place. So when they get skinny and especially when they get compliments from their fans like Emily does. She probably feels good about her weight loss. Her reply to the person who did comment on her weight loss shows she doesn’t want people to comment on it. She wants the praise of ‘looking good’

she’d likely cover it up more if she’d lost weight for other reasons which weren’t disordered eating. If she’d lost weight due to health problems then she’d be more likely to hide it.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
It’s like she put the video up last min as I’m going to say she was driving him all around the uk yesterday
Emily taking on a second job as an uber driver - for one special little guy only!
Her response to the question about her moving out/moving to LA was really bizarre and vague (as expected tbh). No mention at all about why she would move to LA specifically - ya know, to be with her boyfriend. In fact, no real reference to the city at all.

At this point, I definitely think the relationship with James is a casual, open one. There is no problem with that, I just don't think it's Emily's doing. She is so desperate to be couple goals on social media and have a boyfriend who is utterly devoted to her, James just isn't it. This would explain why she is vague about moving plans, because their relationship isn't one where you would move in together.

Also, hilarious that last year she portrayed this whole 'we (James and I) were supposed to be at Disney for my birthday, it was going to be super special blah blah blah 😭'. In reality, it was a job that happened to fall on her birthday.
Why would James want to go to Disney land!?! Unless you have children it must be hell on earth, I always assume one parent gets to do the day drinking to keep the peace as they take their little angels to see Mickley etc. For an adult child free man i
I have a feeling she didn’t have a good birthday this year and was maybe even upset on the day. She wasn’t online at all - not even a message on Twitter or on her story to say thank you to her fans for the wishes or even a sneak peak of her day/gifts etc. Which is so unlike her.

You all know I’m not the biggest Emily fan however, I do feel for her because I think it’s evident she does love James (or is enamoured by the LA/boyband/millionaire fantasy) and even if her friends and family are telling her to dump him, she won’t. You can’t really tell anything to someone who is in love and I think she’d rather suffer along then end it. Anyway, my main point is I feel like the reason she doesn’t have any plans as to when she’s moving out of her parents house or where she wants to live next is because he won’t engage in those really important conversations with her and she doesn’t want to do anything without knowing where he stands. It’s sad. She should really just move back to London if that’s her favourite city and she can certainly afford it; but I feel like she really wants to move to LA (and why shouldn’t she?) but I don’t think that’s something James is open to...maybe she wants to buy a property but doesn’t know where to put down roots, again because of James. So she’s just stuck not knowing what to do :/
Could she get a green card to work in America though? She can't just go there and start working without visas etc. She's not prince Haz!

James has already told her by avoiding conversations, not initiating them, not planning for their future. She just isn't listening, she's too close to the situation and can't think realistically why he wouldn't want a future with her. He probably talks about his career being important and then encourages her to focus on her career (instead of focusing on them, on their relationship and future.) which she interprets as support and supportive of her career. Rather than as a roundabout way of saying don't expect me to make you happy, coz I'm focusing on myself but we can still have fun together - yeah?

EH1996

(Disclaimer: this does not include my personal opinion regarding the current conflict)
I only asked this because I saw a tweet this morning that influencers cannot post about Palestine due to having a brand deal with L’Oréal. I think that’s very odd for a brand to be involved with something like that?

LittleMissSassyPants

I’ll give you my theory, it started as a control element, she developed it after James has left her hanging multiple times and wants someone to come in and just help her. She also has serious mental health issues and material Emily isn’t ever going to be happy if she doesn’t address these
This is what I think too, I think she was kind of using it as like a weapon to try to get attention from her boyfriend who is less than interested and it hasn't worked so it continued and now it's just gone too far. The difference in her from a year ago to now is just so sad. I don't like the girl at all but I think about her daily atm hoping someone is helping her. She needs to get off social media and get some serious help but she is too driven by money I think and it will keep getting worse until it escalates to the point that someone (hopefully her parents) will step in and try to help.

Melissaaaaa

You really think lazy James reads here? Thats laughable 😂 Girl its ok, you lied just admit it - we all exaggerate the truth sometimes
Dur, of course he reads. Wouldn't you if you were hardly famous any more?

If he has time to write tacky meaningless songs, he has time to go on tattle

• Haha

Applespice

How anyone can say she doesn’t look ill is beyond me.
It’s really reminiscent of watching Just Jodes (I think that was her name) start to slip back into her ED
My husband came in when I was watching one of her videos and said 'jesus christ, is this the next eugenia cooney?' ...

Remmingtonshade123

Chatty Member
I just wanted to know, has this girl addressed the current situation regarding Palestine yet?
Even if she did it would be some performative bullshit that she wont have even read herself or perhaps even understand.

The only way she would address it would be if she had been there already on a sponsored trip just so she can say she went

Lola123

VIP Member
Hotels aren’t even open 🙄🙄 how on Earth is she getting to stay in them
They are, you could go away for a self contained stay with your household on the 20th of April? You can also stay over for work, now both would be a lie but they are open

Melier

VIP Member
Is it hotel quarantine for arrivals from the US? Or just at home? I wonder where he is?!