Emily Canham #10 Abs are fake, boyfriend’s a flake, are her subscribers even awake?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a totally bizarre tiktok for an adult to post...

Does she realise not all families could afford to buy adult McDonald’s meals for their children’s friends?

Reactions: 27
Because wtf!!!! She’s a witch, no wonder she’s got 0 friends. Plus it was a snack? Like yes it was tea time but not a whole meal for other kids when they come to play after school…

Reactions: 5
First time poster but did anyone notice the emoji she used in her comment on that tik tok? interesting skin tone she's gone for... (I could just be nitpicking here)

Reactions: 1
I find that tiktok very strange tbh. I’ve never gone to someone’s house and thought they haven’t fed me enough. A couple cookies and a drink is what I usually expect. They’re not obliged to give a full meal haha... I can eat when I go home

Reactions: 12
Is she actually serious?!? What planet does princess em live on? She should be grateful she was fed at all , not all parents have her obscene budget
Don't u get it? She LOVES food! BIG PORTIONS! She eats more than everyone else! 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow. I just watched one of her try on hauls from 3 years ago.. she looks so much healthier.

Reactions: 2
She was getting ripped to bits in the comments of the TikTok because it ended up on a lot of FYP pages. My fave was 'this girls getting cancelled and I don't even know who she is'

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Even if you scroll to her first reel on Instagram, she looks a lot healthier. I can’t see the date it was posted but it was around a year ago. She’s still slim but she doesn’t look gaunt.

Do we know what happened to the house she bought a few years ago? Does she rent it out or did she sell it?

She was getting ripped to bits in the comments of the TikTok because it ended up on a lot of FYP pages. My fave was 'this girls getting cancelled and I don't even know who she is'
slightly off topic but what even is her accent in that tik tok? ‘At home you’d eat the whole pizza’ sent me wtf.

she clearly knew it was gonna get a reaction based on her putting not in ungrateful way on screen

Reactions: 9
She’s so ungrateful wow it’s actually beyond me how she could post such a thing

Reactions: 2
She’s so ungrateful wow it’s actually beyond me how she could post such a thing
I was just having a read of the tik tok comments, she is getting slated over there! But she has commented back something like omg why make this into something is wasn’t! I honestly don’t know how she thought people were going to take it! Either she knew what she was doing and wanted the attention or she genuinely is that thick not to have realised how people would react to it! And given people have reacted badly, you think she would aplogise not just get crappy! Such an odd thing to post anyway! Although I find most of her content on there weird to be honest :/

Reactions: 10
So la glow up was a way to offset any travel expenses for her when getting her hair, nails, lips (botox?) bits, pits, legs (wait, she'll still try to sell her viewers hair removal products.) and brazallian pubes zapped off. The treatments themselves are free or heavily press discounted and she even managed to offload some unwanted clutter to her hairdresser. what a working week eh!? Busy, busy, busy all that hard work. I mean we might think the hairdresser, injectors, microbladers, nail techs, zappers and so on were hard at work but, not in comparison to Emily!

Also she looks like she gets botox bit doesn't declare it!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Emily’s catchphrase for when anyone calls out her behaviour: ‘it’s not that deep’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.