Emily Canham #10 Abs are fake, boyfriend’s a flake, are her subscribers even awake?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she’s proud of how “healthy” her hair is because she knows she under feeding herself with nutrients etc? She’s so vapid it’s ridiculous like she is gonna be embarrassed in a couple of years time by the way she acts

Sophie, never change! Emily tried to engage with her about her hair but she just didn’t care! Hahaha yes

Reactions: 8
She was so bratty when she got back after her ''haircut'' (It literally looked NO different!) ''Look at my hair, look at my hair'' No one cared, other than herself (why would they when it looks THE SAME)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I cant get over how ill she looks :( Reminding me of Lilly Collins in her movie To The Bone, her head looks too big for her body. I really hope she gets the help she needs, idk if she reads this or if any of her friends/family do but ughhh. So frustrating.

Reactions: 9
I cant get over how ill she looks :( Reminding me of Lilly Collins in her movie To The Bone, her head looks too big for her body. I really hope she gets the help she needs, idk if she reads this or if any of her friends/family do but ughhh. So frustrating.
So true. Don’t mention the shoulders though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Probably wanted them to all fall in love with her
She was so socially awkward in it, as soon as Stephen tries walked up she went are you gonna talk about my height…. And he went errr no. She’s just too up tight to have a good time

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have never seen such a boring person. Boring hair, boring nails, boring 'no body hair, teenage body-esque, perfect' girl. She's just so BORING

• Haha
Reactions: 11
FFS I just watched her 'glow up' vlog and shes lost so much weight. I've very mixed feelings. Of course if shes suffering from an ED, that's awful and I hope she gets support. But... as someone who has had an ED to varying degrees for 15 years (I'm now 32) I dont believe she is unaware of the impact her weight loss might have on her viewers..particularly younger viewers. It's one thing to be unhealthily underweight but be open about it being due to an ED (or other reasons), but its quite another to be acting as if it's all normal (looking you Eugenia..) I do hope she gets help and either takes a break from YT and/or shares that she is struggling.
I hope this is conveyed how I intended it to.. suffering from lack of sleep at the moment!!

Reactions: 12
Sorry who asks their hairdresser to rate their hair out of 10??? This girl is so self obsessed. Also, did anyone think her hair looked exactly the same after her haircut?? And she was acting like it was a major transformation 🤣. I can't with this girl

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.