Emily Canham #10 Abs are fake, boyfriend’s a flake, are her subscribers even awake?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was scrolling through tiktok last night and a video popped up of a girl crying because she bought a pair of jeans from ASOS in a size bigger than she normally gets and when she tried them on they were not only too tight but also too short because she is a taller girl. Look who was in the comments trying to sympathise with her..
View attachment 577953
She’s so not 5’10 🙄 if you look at pictures of her with Jake who claims to be 6ft, she’s at least 4-5 inches shorter than him which makes her no more than 5’7/5’8. OR Jake is lying and he’s actually 6’4 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This bloody girl acts like 5ft10 is a personality trait, why doesn’t she just give it a rest 🙄 who even cares

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s so not 5’10 🙄 if you look at pictures of her with Jake who claims to be 6ft, she’s at least 4-5 inches shorter than him which makes her no more than 5’7/5’8. OR Jake is lying and he’s actually 6’4 😂😂
Unpopular opinion maybe, but I miss them together 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
how different does she look in these pictures!!

Reactions: 5
She annoys me so much. I’m 5ft 11 - I’ve walked past Emily outside her old flat in Stratford, she’s nowhere near my height. She also wears mini dresses from Zara and other brands which is just impossible as a tall woman, I’ve never seen her buy a tall branded outfit. It’s a bleeping weird thing to make your niche when it’s so blatantly untrue

Reactions: 18
I saw something on TikTok about petite girls being like "I'm soooo tiny! It's sooo hard finding clothes that fit!" (personally attacked lmao) but it reminded me of EmiLIE and how she's always like "I'm sooo tall! Such a problem!" 😂

Reactions: 7
She's defo not that tall, ive walked past her in oxford street before and she wasnt much taller than me... (5ft4)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You can tell she's taller than average by looking at her, maybe closer to 5'8 5'9 at a push, but she could solve all this by standing next to a height chart one day... we're ready when you are Emily!

Reactions: 10
I’m just waiting for the breakup and for her to start going after Calfreezy again...we’re ready when you are Emily! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You can tell she's taller than average by looking at her, maybe closer to 5'8 5'9 at a push, but she could solve all this by standing next to a height chart one day... we're ready when you are Emily!
Yeah, I'd put her at 5'8 at a push. She has very long legs but a short torso, so it does make her look taller again in pictures, that and the fact that she's practically on her tippy toes in most pictures. 5'8 is still tall, but she's obsessed with 5'10 as it's seen as the "ideal" model height. But the thing is, if she's 5'10 or not, ones height is not a personality trait! Going on holidays is also not a personality trait.

Looks like James is back in Cornwall...or else it's from his trip a few weeks ago. I wonder did his driver, Emily, bring him down? I also wonder was she allowed stay or was she dismissed after dropping him off??

Yeah, I'd put her at 5'8 at a push. She has very long legs but a short torso, so it does make her look taller again in pictures, that and the fact that she's practically on her tippy toes in most pictures. 5'8 is still tall, but she's obsessed with 5'10 as it's seen as the "ideal" model height. But the thing is, if she's 5'10 or not, ones height is not a personality trait! Going on holidays is also not a personality trait.

Looks like James is back in Cornwall...or else it's from his trip a few weeks ago. I wonder did his driver, Emily, bring him down? I also wonder was she allowed stay or was she dismissed after dropping him off??

She’s got too many wrinkles at this point to become a model and is getting too old 🤣

Reactions: 1
I swear this thread is like 60% arguing over how tall she is 😅
we always come back around to it cause she continues to lie and it’s 90% of her personality 😂 I wouldn’t call it arguing though cause we can all agree she ain’t 5 10! Even James was done with her bs and made her measure against him 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
we always come back around to it cause she continues to lie and it’s 90% of her personality 😂 I wouldn’t call it arguing though cause we can all agree she ain’t 5 10! Even James was done with her bs and made her measure against him 💀
Men are usually quite sensitive about their height though, James wouldn't want his ladylove to be towering above him. He's not that confident!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If ever we needed proof of how disingenuous EmiLIE is...

She posts about the conflict in Palestine / Israel and claims to be so totally heartbroken. Within 2 minutes she is back to shilling, this time an ad for Starbucks coffee.

Em only cares about herself.
Can't stand her accent in her IG stories. Also that ad about returning her Nike Pegasus trainers for Quest 3! And then claiming that they are all the same black trainer! Wtf would you know. Someone who actually TRAINS in TRAINERS would know the difference. Why is even getting running paraphernalia?! Absolutely livid. She just hoards free stuff for when she will be nothing, which is probably in a year

Reactions: 7
I’ve stood next to her in the loo’s at Kings Cross and I’m 5’6 and she really want that much taller than me in heels!

Reactions: 2
Im 5'11.2 and think im the same height as him. Why does she lie about it 🤣 I like being tall but it makes things awkward I'd rather be 5 ft 5

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.