Emily Canham #10 Abs are fake, boyfriend’s a flake, are her subscribers even awake?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry who asks their hairdresser to rate their hair out of 10??? This girl is so self obsessed. Also, did anyone think her hair looked exactly the same after her haircut?? And she was acting like it was a major transformation 🤣. I can't with this girl
She hardly had any cut off, if she hadn’t of said about getting it done, I wouldn’t of noticed

Reactions: 6
What a tragedy, she’s gone for lunch with misha and em shel and she’s having avocado on toast with an egg and taken half the avocado off 🙈 live a little

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a tragedy, she’s gone for lunch with misha and em shel and she’s having avocado on toast with an egg and taken half the avocado off 🙈 live a little
I thought exactly the same!!! I bet she didn’t eat half of what she ordered and what she ordered was basically a sparrows meal size! :/

Reactions: 1
Sorry who asks their hairdresser to rate their hair out of 10??? This girl is so self obsessed. Also, did anyone think her hair looked exactly the same after her haircut?? And she was acting like it was a major transformation 🤣. I can't with this girl
Every single haircut this girl has ever gotten she makes a massive deal over and they all look identical. She's definitely one of those girls who thinks her hair makes her pretty. I'm surprised she didn't have a full on meltdown that time she accidentally cut a chunk of her fringe off.

Reactions: 9
her accent in her mcdonalds tiktok is making me cringe so much “arfternewn snahhhrk” behave emily we all know you aren’t posh ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just wanted to know, has this girl addressed the current situation regarding Palestine yet?

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I just wanted to know, has this girl addressed the current situation regarding Palestine yet?
Not sure id be interested in Emily’s take on it tbh 😂 not defending her, but I hate influencers jumping on causes for clout when they really don’t understand the issue, or care, it’s all lip service

Reactions: 28
Bold of you to assume Emily knows what Palestine is. Or that she could spell Israel.
Exactly 😂 this is the girl who can whitter on about the problems her hair has for 30 mins with zero clarity or sense.

Trying to create a video on Israel / Palestine, and all the historical and economic complexities would blow her tiny mind 😂

Reactions: 4
Not sure id be interested in Emily’s take on it tbh 😂 not defending her, but I hate influencers jumping on causes for clout when they really don’t understand the issue, or care, it’s all lip service
Yeah I agree with this actually, would be worse for her to spout the first thing she has googled.

Reactions: 6
Even if she did it would be some performative bullshit that she wont have even read herself or perhaps even understand.

The only way she would address it would be if she had been there already on a sponsored trip just so she can say she went

Reactions: 2
I don't think I've ever seen her acknowledge anything in global news.
Tbh I myself only know what I've seen in the headlines but if is was in 'influencer' (🤢) I would at least acknowledge it on social media, even its in the simplest form of "my thoughts are with......" and I then wouldn't post 1000 self obsessed posts for the rest of the day.

Reactions: 3
She didn’t even address BLM when all the other influencers were doing their little performative posts. She did a post but it was so weird and about her; she didn’t use the words “racism” or “black” or “POC” or “BLM” once - it struck me as odd at the time. But to assume she cares about issues that don’t affect her would be giving her too much credit I’m sure. We all saw how much having her hair cut rocked her world...

Reactions: 10
(Disclaimer: this does not include my personal opinion regarding the current conflict)
I only asked this because I saw a tweet this morning that influencers cannot post about Palestine due to having a brand deal with L’Oréal. I think that’s very odd for a brand to be involved with something like that?

Reactions: 2
(Disclaimer: this does not include my personal opinion regarding the current conflict)
I only asked this because I saw a tweet this morning that influencers cannot post about Palestine due to having a brand deal with L’Oréal. I think that’s very odd for a brand to be involved with something like that?
That is odd, i wonder why that is 🤔 wasnt it LOreal that dropped one of their ambassadors for speaking about BLM

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Is she actually serious?!? What planet does princess em live on? She should be grateful she was fed at all , not all parents have her obscene budget

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.