Emily Canham #10 Abs are fake, boyfriend’s a flake, are her subscribers even awake?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
slightly off topic but what even is her accent in that tik tok? ‘At home you’d eat the whole pizza’ sent me wtf.

she clearly knew it was gonna get a reaction based on her putting not in ungrateful way on screen
If you're hungry as a child, politely ask for more? Or eat when you are at home when it's your next meal.

Emily clearly isn't eating a whole pizza slice or mc Donalds often but desperate to make everyone believe she's a human dustbin. Girl, we all see what you're doing. not all families have multiple whole cucumbers for guests who randomly stop by wanting to look like they eat a whole something.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She OBVIOUSLY wasn’t talking about people who can’t afford much because why would she be friends with such peasants? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It breaks my heart knowing (now, as an adult) that my mum would stress herself out and scrape by with cheaper things for herself when I was a child, so that she could afford to feed my friends decent meals so that people wouldn’t realise how much we were struggling for money. Some families can’t even do that and so have to split one pizza between 3 children... it’s better than being fed nothing!!! She’s so ungrateful, if you didn’t know who she is you’d think she was a 15 year old girl the way she speaks not a 20 something year old woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She knows exactly what she is doing because she clearly wrote she doesn't want to seem ungrateful. She does it for cheap attention. That woman has no values and will do anything for views. Desperate. Revolting.

Reactions: 11
I remember not always being fed going to friends house but I was always too awkward to ask for any😂 I also remember my mum stressing about being able to afford to feed me and friends, she would sometimes not have a lot herself so my friends could have some. Emily has absolutely no idea. Selfish cow

Reactions: 16
Even if the parents can afford to, it’s ridiculous to expect your friends parents to pay £7 for a McDonald’s meal for you. If they have 2 friends round once a week that’s over £50 a month on other people’s kids.

Reactions: 21
Guess who is so so so busy that she can't make one video a week upload! Such entitlement! 🙄😑

Reactions: 10
Guess who is so so so busy that she can't make one video a week upload! Such entitlement! 🙄😑
It can't be paying well then, if she was making a high revenue she would uploading. Maybe her tiktok is finally paying her as well as her insta ads.

Reactions: 2
Do you think the restrictions easing on Monday will make Emily jump ship back to James' house? Or is it over since she's barely said a word about him since he's been in the UK

Reactions: 3
She’s so unprofessional. At least when other YouTubers miss an upload they put up a post or a tweet confirming as much and when the new vid will be coming. Radio silence as if she’s done no wrong and can do what she wants

Reactions: 6
I don’t know why she’s complaining about not being full. She’s shown what she eats in a day and I swear it’s less than 1200 calories. So I doubt child her was any different. She’s posted before about how much she orders at McDonald’s and yet never shows her self eating it all. It’s all part of her disordered eating

Reactions: 7
I was scrolling through tiktok last night and a video popped up of a girl crying because she bought a pair of jeans from ASOS in a size bigger than she normally gets and when she tried them on they were not only too tight but also too short because she is a taller girl. Look who was in the comments trying to sympathise with her..
IMG_3672.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.