Emily Canham #10 Abs are fake, boyfriend’s a flake, are her subscribers even awake?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her eyebrows look so bad. Sorry if you’re a fan of micro blading but they’re just so pasting on.

how she can give anyone advice on lip filler when hers is so migrated and bumpy is beyond me.

Reactions: 7
fair enough we all enjoy a pamper sesh from time to time but jesus christ this girl clearly needs all of these treatment to make her feel like a valid part of society 😂😂 I feel bad for her as she's clearly far too deep into her own head as she's not looking the healthiest but I can't deal with this vapid content any more - officially unfollowed/unsubscribed 🙌

Reactions: 8
Ffs another post lockdown glow up video - seriously how vain and unimaginative can you be & where was the hair transformation she said she’s gunna have

Reactions: 14
Can her newest video be reported for undisclosed ads? If you go in her description every single thing she had done (except hair) was an ad/pr from the company and at no point is that mentioned in the video or the title. It’s ridiculous

Can her newest video be reported for undisclosed ads? If you go in her description every single thing she had done (except hair) was an ad/pr from the company and at no point is that mentioned in the video or the title. It’s ridiculous
can always report to ASA.

I honestly think she’s stuck at a mental age of 16. When she was showing Sophie her hair and she was trying to tell her about a puppy, Emily was just all about herself. Then ‘muuuum guess what he hairdresser rated my hair’ ‘it was a 9, he gave me a nine’

SO vapid. You are 24 years old ffs grow up.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t get why these places keep gifting her stuff over and over again? She has never paid to get her nails done in that London Grace place and yet shows up every 3 weeks to get that basic witch cashmere wrap colour for free🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She’s scarily thin. Her head looks huge for her body now. I wonder if anyone in her family are saying anything to her... how can they let her get so thin??

• Sad
Reactions: 12
It's the vanity for me... that clip where her sister was so excited about getting a puppy and she cut her down...what about my haaaiirrrr though. Mate

Reactions: 9
I’m definitely not defending Emily here but I don’t think it’s fair to comment negatively on the appearance of specific parts of body. Her eating habits and apparent rapid weight loss, yes, but I totally disagree with complaints about hip/shoulder bones protruding etc. My hip bones, shoulder bones and vertebrae protrude and I am most definitely a normal eater. I distinctly remember being bullied for my shoulder bones by boys in high school. I didn’t show my shoulders until I was 18 years old because of that! I just don’t agree with these body shaming comments at all.
I think it’s more that she didn’t used to look like that, and her bones didn’t protrude when she wasn’t as slim as she is now. It’s more about it being an indicator of how much weight she has lost so rapidly...

Reactions: 12
I’m definitely not defending Emily here but I don’t think it’s fair to comment negatively on the appearance of specific parts of body. Her eating habits and apparent rapid weight loss, yes, but I totally disagree with complaints about hip/shoulder bones protruding etc. My hip bones, shoulder bones and vertebrae protrude and I am most definitely a normal eater. I distinctly remember being bullied for my shoulder bones by boys in high school. I didn’t show my shoulders until I was 18 years old because of that! I just don’t agree with these body shaming comments at all.
Why do people try to pick and choose what is fair game on Tattle? Everyone has seen her various ‘what I eat in a day’ videos where she eats far less than 1000 calories a day. She looks visibly different than a few years ago. She is saying child’s clothing is too big. This isn’t about your shoulders, this is Emily who makes her life very public and open for scrutiny. Let’s just ignore potential warning signs of eating disorders because avoiding body shaming is the bigger goal 👍🏼

• Sick
Reactions: 31
The protruding bones are part of her rapid weight loss though?
She doesn’t look like this at a healthy weight, we all know that because we’ve seen here over the years.
So they are one and the same.

Reactions: 11
You said I’m body shaming by pointing out that her shoulder bones protrude. You feel this is unfair because your shoulder bones protrude but you are healthy. You are (presumably) not Emily. So what point were you actually making?

• Sick
She is def too thin. I'm 34 and she looks older than me sometimes. What is the story with James now, Ive lost track, are they still together??

Reactions: 4
Her new video was so boring. It was her just going about her normal ad/gifted treatments but just happening to film it this time. Her hair looked no different. I cringed so much when she was like “you’ve no idea how hard I’ve worked” to her hairdresser re keeping her hair healthy; then again when she got home to her mum she was like “havent I worked so hard?” She needs to get a grip. It’s just HAIR. Her obsession with her appearance is sad. I swear she said she was doing a big change to her hair once hairdressers opened again?!

Boring cashmere wrap again. Everyone else is getting cute spring designs but not our Emily. No one cares about you getting your leg hair lasered off. Her lips also looked no different but instead of getting filler on top of filler and ignoring the fact it’s migrating all over the place why don’t you get it dissolved? We saw how awful it looked in those Pandora pictures. In videos they don’t look too bad but I bet in person she looks dreadful.

Also I don’t think that hamper of stuff for her hairdresser was particularly thoughtful. It was all PR stuff she’d been gifted and didn’t want. Then threw in those bottled cocktails she bought for a video and probably couldn’t return. I think it was more of a decluttering exercise for her more than anything else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.