Emily Canham #10 Abs are fake, boyfriend’s a flake, are her subscribers even awake?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually always liked James. Met him in 2013 and he was really nice, my inner fangirl was freaking out!
But when you compare him now to the others. They’re much better and you have to ask yourself why he’s always had a string of girlfriends that are miles younger than him

Reactions: 7
But when you compare him now to the others. They’re much better and you have to ask yourself why he’s always had a string of girlfriends that are miles younger than him
That’s it! It’s like he’s not mentally or emotionally matured past the age he was in Busted.
I’m sure he was fine when he literally was early 20’s but he’s almost 40 now and still acts like a teenager

Reactions: 8
Her most recent picture in the Pandora ad, wow, is that her? Looks like a completely different person.

Reactions: 13
I think she looks awful especially the second pic on the main grid, looks all strange around her mouth and chin.

She needs help.

Reactions: 5
She needs to dissolve those lips ASAP. Truly awful. She looks so weird and lumpy in the face? (Also crying at whoever said she looks like a “masculine elf” 😂😂)
7ECE3654-AEAB-4880-B052-F71571B36EC7.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
What on earth are these images, I don't think her lips look like THAT in her videos. I hope those lips are some kind of a photoshop fail because GURLLL you are looking rough. Why so caked in make up? These kind of summery delicate pictures need a glowy light base, she looks like she dipped her face in a pool of foundation 3 shades too dark and then threw a bucket of powder on top.

Reactions: 11
Her look is becoming quite dated. A lot of people are getting their filler dissolved and the makeup trends are all about a more natural look, especially when it comes to brows. I'm not a huge fan of laminated brows or soap brows but you can see how that trend is starting to filter down. I know she has quite dark eyebrows naturally but lol at her ruining her brows with an illegal brow microblading treatment that she didn't even need but was too greedy to say no to a freebie and now that's not even the trend anymore! And why does she curl her lashes so they are sticking up straight??

Reactions: 10
I'm 10 years older than her and frankly I think she looks older than me. She has messed with her face so much. Does anyone remember Courtney Stodden who looked like a 40 year old women at like 16?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.