Emily Canham #10 Abs are fake, boyfriend’s a flake, are her subscribers even awake?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to dissolve those lips ASAP. Truly awful. She looks so weird and lumpy in the face? (Also crying at whoever said she looks like a “masculine elf” 😂😂)
View attachment 562467
I’m also crying at masculine elf, it’s so spot on 😂 plus she also is giving me Harry styles with long hair vibes again, I swear they have the same face 😭

Reactions: 8
She’s really not as pretty as she thinks she is
I think she’s naturally pretty, but right now she looks sick. She’s so skinny it’s making her head seem bigger and look much older! Also the fillers aren’t helping. But she’s not ugly or anything, she’s just wrecking her body!

Reactions: 16
What’s the verdict, will she move back to London or live with her parents until she’s 30 waiting for James to ask her to move in with her? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What’s the verdict, will she move back to London or live with her parents until she’s 30 waiting for James to ask her to move in with her? 🤣
Well, he still lives with his parents while in the U.K. in Southend and always has since Busted/Son of Dork ended (the Cornwall house is like a holiday / Weekend home) so she’ll be waiting a long time.... I don’t think he lived with his exes properly, he’s always between places never settled. He did move Gabby to the U.K. to live at his parents house in Southend before dumping her when his career kicked off again!

Reactions: 5
How anyone can say she doesn’t look ill is beyond me.
It’s really reminiscent of watching Just Jodes (I think that was her name) start to slip back into her ED
My husband came in when I was watching one of her videos and said 'jesus christ, is this the next eugenia cooney?' ...

Reactions: 2
Well, he still lives with his parents while in the U.K. in Southend and always has since Busted/Son of Dork ended (the Cornwall house is like a holiday / Weekend home) so she’ll be waiting a long time.... I don’t think he lived with his exes properly, he’s always between places never settled. He did move Gabby to the U.K. to live at his parents house in Southend before dumping her when his career kicked off again!
I think he lived with Kara Tointon back in the Busted days in Princess Park Manor. He still owns that but it's rented out. He also lived with Gabby on and off in Nashville and they had an apartment together full time in NYC the year before McBusted happened. She moved out of that apartment to move to London with James only for him to dump her upon arrival. So, she then also had no place to live when she got back to NYC. What a catch James is!!

Emily well has the money to buy a small house either in London or close to it. I think like has been said here so many times, she's just so stingy with money that she's holding on for James to go halves with her on something or pool their money together to get a big flashy house. I'm back living at home and have no prospects of getting a mortgage anytime soon, so I just don't get her when she can do that easily after selling her old house for a profit. Ultimately, I think she's holding out for the move to LA.

Reactions: 11
Emily well has the money to buy a small house either in London or close to it. I think like has been said here so many times, she's just so stingy with money that she's holding on for James to go halves with her on something or pool their money together to get a big flashy house. I'm back living at home and have no prospects of getting a mortgage anytime soon, so I just don't get her when she can do that easily after selling her old house for a profit. Ultimately, I think she's holding out for the move to LA.
Amen to all of this. She’s been in London so much since restrictions eased. She should just buy a house or a flat there. But God forbid she actually part with that kinda money. I doubt James will ask her to move with him to LA anytime soon. I really doubt they even have open conversations about the future and what it will look like.

Also she clearly likes those Pandora pictures 🤢 she’s made it her new profile pic on Instagram wth...

Reactions: 6
Amen to all of this. She’s been in London so much since restrictions eased. She should just buy a house or a flat there. But God forbid she actually part with that kinda money. I doubt James will ask her to move with him to LA anytime soon. I really doubt they even have open conversations about the future and what it will look like.

Also she clearly likes those Pandora pictures 🤢 she’s made it her new profile pic on Instagram wth...
I would learn towards her liking the fee that Pandora agreed to pay her even more...

I don't see an issue with her being at her family home if her parents are happy to have her there. She could be waiting to see if house prices in the city fall before she buys anywhere, she may even have a few h.m.o or buy to let properties generating income already?? stingy stingerson never misses a tricks to make or save that money. (Has she donated to India? Or encouraged others to?)

You are probably spot on regarding her wanting to buy with James, and possibly in L.A. No offence to L.A. residents, but I don't understand why she is do desperate to move there? She has no family or friends there, no job that can only be done by living there, her bf doesn't need to be there either, and America isn't the easiest place to emigrate to for U.K citizens?? She would probably be very lonely and have a lot of time on her hands.

MORE thoughts on the bling. she has shown she wears the freebies from missoma, but never Pandora. A choker from Pandora might be believable, or a fancy ear cuff, but she never wears hoops or heart shaped hoops for that matter. So unbelievable.

Reactions: 5
I would learn towards her liking the fee that Pandora agreed to pay her even more...

I don't see an issue with her being at her family home if her parents are happy to have her there. She could be waiting to see if house prices in the city fall before she buys anywhere, she may even have a few h.m.o or buy to let properties generating income already?? stingy stingerson never misses a tricks to make or save that money. (Has she donated to India? Or encouraged others to?)

You are probably spot on regarding her wanting to buy with James, and possibly in L.A. No offence to L.A. residents, but I don't understand why she is do desperate to move there? She has no family or friends there, no job that can only be done by living there, her bf doesn't need to be there either, and America isn't the easiest place to emigrate to for U.K citizens?? She would probably be very lonely and have a lot of time on her hands.

MORE thoughts on the bling. she has shown she wears the freebies from missoma, but never Pandora. A choker from Pandora might be believable, or a fancy ear cuff, but she never wears hoops or heart shaped hoops for that matter. So unbelievable.
Aren’t lots of people leaving LA for other states? LA is not even that nice, it’s way overhyped!

Reactions: 3
She’s asking people on tik tok to go like and comment on her 3 recent insta posts and she will follow back and Dm a bunch of people (cause 2 recents are ads)

the following will not change at all cause she says this all the time. She’s such a BEG. anything to get that engagement up 🙄

Attachments

She’s asking people on tik tok to go like and comment on her 3 recent insta posts and she will follow back and Dm a bunch of people (cause 2 recents are ads)

the following will not change at all cause she says this all the time. She’s such a BEG. anything to get that engagement up 🙄
still can’t get over how awful she looks in that photo

Reactions: 2
I have to admit, as an American, I have no idea what somebody from Northampton is supposed to sound like. So she totally would have fooled me. I can only identify a couple specific English accents lol
Emily isn’t far from Anastasia Kingsnorth so she should sound similar. I have no idea where Emily has picked up her fake posh-as-the-queen voice 😂

I just watched her stories about her going to workout and was shocked. You can see her collarbones protruding and the bones in her arms/shoulders. I really hope she gets the support she clearly needs. She’s changed so much even in just a couple of weeks I’d say. Unless it’s a filter/angles but could you highlight your bones with angles?

I just watched her stories about her going to workout and was shocked. You can see her collarbones protruding and the bones in her arms/shoulders. I really hope she gets the support she clearly needs. She’s changed so much even in just a couple of weeks I’d say. Unless it’s a filter/angles but could you highlight your bones with angles?
It is more the difference in her hair that I’ve noticed. It looks so thin now in a pony and this is with some pieces curled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.