Em Sheldon (emshelx)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep! She comments from her emshelx account on this 2nd account. Proper embarrassing.

Reactions: 1
I wonder if having a second account is something to do with engagement? Alice Liveing has one too. I don't see the point. I would understand maybe if it was a private one for family but what's the point of two public ones?

I wonder if having a second account is something to do with engagement? Alice Liveing has one too. I don't see the point. I would understand maybe if it was a private one for family but what's the point of two public ones?
not sure, but wouldn’t surprise me if that’s why she’s created it. In reality it looks narcissistic and self absorbed.
Also why has she got her head up Meghan Markels arse? What has she done that so great other than marry a rich royal? Why not champion a woman who has actually done some really good stuff?

Reactions: 3
Not surprised Em posted this. She's obsessed with Meghan.

not sure, but wouldn’t surprise me if that’s why she’s created it. In reality it looks narcissistic and self absorbed.
Also why has she got her head up Meghan Markels arse? What has she done that so great other than marry a rich royal? Why not champion a woman who has actually done some really good stuff?
HAHA. You and I posted this at the same time. She is so weird...tries to go to the same spa etc as Meghan. Meghan is not aspirational at all. Em could find herself a sugar daddy if she wanted the same funded lifestyle.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Not surprised Em posted this. She's obsessed with Meghan.

HAHA. You and I posted this at the same time. She is so weird...tries to go to the same spa etc as Meghan. Meghan is not aspirational at all. Em could find herself a sugar daddy if she wanted the same funded lifestyle.
haha snap! Yes Em probably admires MM for getting a rich man and wishes she had that herself. The bullshit about wanting Meghan to do sponsorships on the gram and you tube, does she not realise how grubby that would look for someone married to a Prince?!
I actually think Em tweets that bullshit to get in the daily mail or something as they often include tweets to go with article. Literally wants attention.

Doesn't look that different from her normal account! Also, screenshots of her commenting on her own account? Lol.
Here are the comments from her main account to her other account. She’s a bleeping oddball and looks like she has multiple personalities...

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
haha snap! Yes Em probably admires MM for getting a rich man and wishes she had that herself. The bullshit about wanting Meghan to do sponsorships on the gram and you tube, does she not realise how grubby that would look for someone married to a Prince?!
I actually think Em tweets that bullshit to get in the daily mail or something as they often include tweets to go with article. Literally wants attention.
I think she posts about popular topics as it will up her engagement. She probably is hoping too that she can become chummy with Meghan if she becomes an ~influencer~. Lol.

Here are the comments from her main account to her other account. She’s a bleeping oddball and looks like she has multiple personalities...
LOL. How weird

I think she posts about popular topics as it will up her engagement. She probably is hoping too that she can become chummy with Meghan if she becomes an ~influencer~. Lol.
If she believes that she is seriously deluded. MM doesn’t even know she exists and will have zero time for a Tesco value orange basic witch.

Well we guessed it. She's only jumping on the MM train to get her engagement up cause she's a social climber and desperate witch. so bleeping predictable.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Well we guessed it. She's only jumping on the MM train to get her engagement up cause she's a social climber and desperate witch. so bleeping predictable.
she wrote a blog post about MM hair care and skincare?! God what a weirdo she is. Literally no one cares about what em shelly shel thinks about MM shampoo 😂😂😂

on this photo she’s literally commented with her own nickname from her main account? What is wrong with her? its utterly weird.

48A49725-4F76-4AD6-B0A6-C65E78D238FB.jpeg

Last edited:
she wrote a blog post about MM hair care and skincare?! God what a weirdo she is. Literally no one cares about what em shelly shel thinks about MM shampoo 😂😂😂

on this photo she’s literally commented with her own nickname from her main account? What is wrong with her? its utterly weird.

View attachment 70384
Slightly off-topic but makes me think of a story from last week about an influencer commenting on her own account as her unborn child...!

• Haha
Em the idiot getting schooled on twitter again, arse licking Meghan markel then people point out she’s been awful to the Queen. Em has no critical thinking skills. How did she get a degree??

545ABA8D-19A3-4806-A1E9-DBDDE4175498.png
836C5B81-3290-4472-94F7-ABEBFE60C03A.jpeg

Em is also now desperately sucking up to Flora Beverley, Grace Fit UK's sister. It's so cringeworthy.

What the hell would Em ever want to ask about sustainability? She doesn't care! All she does is consume consume consume

Em the idiot getting schooled on twitter again, arse licking Meghan markel then people point out she’s been awful to the Queen. Em has no critical thinking skills. How did she get a degree??

View attachment 70466
View attachment 70467
She is stupid. She never researches anything before posting. She has done this a few times now.

View attachment 70384
Is she mentally unhinged?

Sucking up to other Influencers is full time work for Em Shelly Shel. I imagine she’s been commenting all over Floras insta too, trying to get clout.

I can see why Em thinks Meghan Markel is so great. Social climber who had a blog who married a rich bloke and took over his life so she could get back to being a celeb. Who will monetise every aspect of her life for $$, under the guise of a ‘brand’ to legitimise a horrible grubby practice that deceives consumers. Perfect role model for grabby affiliate link Em.

Also... Another faeces ad on the grid folks. Em Shelly Shel will advertise anything!!

1B849A5E-67FC-46D8-83F4-0C55F83639A6.jpeg

Last edited:
god she is so weird? I reckoned she loved being in the daily mail. She’s probably thinking of way to get back in it, hence all the fawning over other influencers and commenting about MM. She’s desperate for fame.

Haha she’s now had a free McDonald’s. What’s next Greggs?

She preaches all week about gym, balance, whole foods, health snack drawer then fan girling over a free maccys. She’s a mess, no coherent message at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.