Em Sheldon (emshelx)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would like to point out no one sent me here. I just have mutual friends with the girl. What she puts on her insta vs what people tag her in on other social media is hilarious. Not necessarily looks-wise, just how she makes her day look vs what she's actually doing.
Does Em have as much money as she alludes to?

@bubbletea123 I have no idea but if she's from the place the mutual friends are from (which I think she is) it's absolutely normal, not posh, not mansions.

Reactions: 1
She’s distanced from the Leeds girls as they’re in totally different places so she may refer to them sometimes but they’re not as close as they used to be. She has a best friend from uni who I think backs her 100% and I think her family are all really supportive.
Like she’s mentioned before, she didn’t enjoy school so I think that’s why she’s distanced herself from Leeds because I think she does get a lot of tit from people at home, but now she’s friends with influencers, she’s wrapped in the influencer world.
As far as I’m aware, Matt helps her with her business whilst launching his clothing line.

Yes its not family money it’s from blogging, she’s done really well.
The village shes from is lovely, it’s not mansions no but it is one of the nicest villages in Leeds!

Reactions: 2
I guess if you don’t have to pay for food, eating out, beauty treatments, holidays, cleaners or clothes and you split rent for a flat three ways you also will have a lot of money.

Doing well and being successful is someone who can pay for all that themselves and doesn’t have to ‘influence’ young women to get themselves into debt to make money or beg on IG and shill any and everything. Cereal that makes you 💩 anyone?!?

Reactions: 4
I do find it crazy that she can support herself, boyfriend, brother and mother through the blog and insta if that’s the case. She has 115k followers, the market is saturated and her ad work is generally pretty small fry these days. Not to mention what she does actually produce is pretty low quality. I just don’t get it, but maybe I’m under estimating how much she charges for ads and gets from affiliate links. I guess all the free stuff helps as basically she doesn’t have to pay for any haircuts, nail appointments, skincare, make up etc etc

Reactions: 3
I guess if you don’t have to pay for food, eating out, beauty treatments, holidays, cleaners or clothes and you split rent for a flat three ways you also will have a lot of money.

Doing well and being successful is someone who can pay for all that themselves and doesn’t have to ‘influence’ young women to get themselves into debt to make money or beg on IG and shill any and everything. Cereal that makes you 💩 anyone?!?
Exactly. Imagine how much money you'd save if you never had to pay for anything like that at all .

I think this Em as a grafter comment is a bit much and certainly does not mean she is from humble beginnings supporting the entire family. Her mum retired at 53 for heaven's sake, alright for some! From her vlogs you can clearly see they live in a big modern house in a nice village.

Exactly. Imagine how much money you'd save if you never had to pay for anything like that at all .

I think this Em as a grafter comment is a bit much and certainly does not mean she is from humble beginnings supporting the entire family. Her mum retired at 53 for heaven's sake, alright for some! From her vlogs you can clearly see they live in a big modern house in a nice village.
I agree Skippy. I’ve noticed many influencers come from well off backgrounds, meaning they have a fall back if it doesn’t work out. How many other people have that luxury? It also means the influencer community is typically white, skinny and rich which is why so many people feel it’s not representative any more.

I have a mortgage and bills to pay so I need a stable job and regular income, if I had rich parents perhaps I would be more comfortable to have a career flogging cereal on Instagram all day. Good point about her mum too. My mum was into her 60s when she retired which is probably normal these days. Ems mum has had an extra ten years of retirement on most women, to run her daughters depop account for her. She must have a good pension, so this is hardly a poor family!

I also think it’s odd that many bigger influencers like inthefrow moved out of London to afford to buy a property yet Em is looking to buy in London. So if all her money is from the blog and insta how is that right? When her peers who make way more money can’t afford it. Nothing adds up with this woman. She’s a con artist.

I also think it’s odd that many bigger influencers like inthefrow moved out of London to afford to buy a property yet Em is looking to buy in London. So if all her money is from the blog and insta how is that right? When her peers who make way more money can’t afford it. Nothing adds up with this woman. She’s a con artist.
There is no way that’s Tesco Value Em has enough money to buy a house in London especially in the areas she’s looking in without her mum helping her out.
She probably has savings as she pays for duck all but there is no way she would get a mortgage huge enough for what she’s looking for unless her mum is a guarantor and her mum is probably going to top up her deposit too. She might be able to fool the 12 year old adoring mindless fools that follow her but most of us who are intelligent women can see through all the bullshit. She’s full of 💩, probably needs to have that awful cereal she keeps shilling.

Bloody hell, I don’t watch this one normally but I just saw her vlog/AD and I’m embarrassed for the girl.

does she pay for anything or is everything gifted!?!?
her relationship is weird, her boyfriend is weird 😂

I’m so uncomfortable and I don’t know why 😂🤣 she’s sickly sweet and I might throw up 😆

Bloody hell, I don’t watch this one normally but I just saw her vlog/AD and I’m embarrassed for the girl.

I’m so uncomfortable and I don’t know why 😂🤣 she’s sickly sweet and I might throw up 😆
It’s a front, I bet behind closed doors she abuses animals and the elderly. 😂

Everything is gifted, and check out her Twitter which is just constant tweets of affiliate linked tit. She has no shame she will advertise anything from spices to cereal that will make you :poop: but she will constantly claim she only works with brands she admires....

She’s too orange, too basic and too low budget. Maybe 2020 will be the year she disappears 🤞

I had quick look through her vlog as well, basically a 30 min ad for astral weaved in amongst her ‘birthday’ trip to Bicester Village. It’s funny because I was reading some threads on mumsnet and there is one about whether Bicester Village is worth visiting and everyone said no, as it’s full of old season stuff and tourists. So why on earth Em would consider this a great birthday itinerary is beyond me. She does nothing but shop and consume. Why not go for a break to the coast or with walks. Why go to a glorified shopping centre?! It’s why you realise her life has no substance at all. No interest in culture, outdoors, history etc. Just last seasons designer bags 😬

Also fed up of her bleating about Meghan Markle and why people don’t like her. No one has to like her. It’s funny at the age 25 or whatever Em is, she still cannot deal with the fact other people may have different opinions to her.

She’s been posting more about Harry and Meghan already this morning. Why is she so obsessed with them? Sticking up for rich privileged millionaires. Am sure they’ll do just fine with out you cheer leading for them Em love.

She’s been posting more about Harry and Meghan already this morning. Why is she so obsessed with them? Sticking up for rich privileged millionaires. Am sure they’ll do just fine with out you cheer leading for them Em love.
She probably gets more engagement.

So she posts on her Emshellyshel account tagging her bf. then replies from her usual account tagging him again. WTF

4E3D3014-694C-4267-BECB-393AEE9FF5F5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is Em actually that dense that she thinks that she believes the paps are hounding Meghan on a rural road in Victoria? It is glaringly obvious that Meghan has called the paps. I like that people are replying to Em's tweet saying "but didn't Meghan want privacy?" Haha.

I cannot imagine why, if she does have the money, that she doesn't just buy a property in the north and invest the rest in a business. It's clear from her view count that her channel is on its last legs yet she still shills cheap crap relentlessly. If she can afford to buy in London then she has a very tidy amount and this, combined with a genuine closeness to her family, should be enough to chose Leeds over London.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.