Em Sheldon (emshelx)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha I’ll chip in a bit too.

just checked Ems stories compared to Emily Canhams since they are both in Spain. Emily marked hers as a press trip and Em hasn’t. Anyone know why they are there? Am thinking of reporting her because seems like it’s a free trip and she hasn’t declared it

Haha I’ll chip in a bit too.

just checked Ems stories compared to Emily Canhams since they are both in Spain. Emily marked hers as a press trip and Em hasn’t. Anyone know why they are there? Am thinking of reporting her because seems like it’s a free trip and she hasn’t declared it
I would def report her. She is such a sly snake. Don't forget she was already investigated and promised to mark things as ad. She is slipping again.

Reactions: 1
I would def report her. She is such a sly snake. Don't forget she was already investigated and promised to mark things as ad. She is slipping again.
Yep go ahead and report her. She is sly and a hypocrite. I just remember her all over the BBC banging on about ‘reality TV’ influencers not following the rules but she’s just as bad. I find it so ironic and funny that ‘IG influencers’ look down on the Love Island and TOWIE lot. Reality check, you are all the same, shilling and flogging anything and everything with absolutely no dignity or standards. There is no difference, stop thinking you’re superior!

We should set up a GoFund me or a fundraising page to evict her from the UK!

Reactions: 2
Yep go ahead and report her. She is sly and a hypocrite. I just remember her all over the BBC banging on about ‘reality TV’ influencers not following the rules but she’s just as bad. I find it so ironic and funny that ‘IG influencers’ look down on the Love Island and TOWIE lot. Reality check, you are all the same, shilling and flogging anything and everything with absolutely no dignity or standards. There is no difference, stop thinking you’re superior!

We should set up a GoFund me or a fundraising page to evict her from the UK!
How deluded and stuck up to think she is better than reality stars. The irony is that sloppy messy Em would never successfully audition to get on Love Island and any reality show!

She’s an absolute embarrassment. Try getting an actual job and doing a proper day’s work. She’d struggle. Spoilt bleeping brat.

Reactions: 5
Why does she keep going about the ski trip that didn’t happen?!? It’s like me going on about winning the Euromillions that didn’t happen and how I would have changed my life. Does she have that little in her life that she’s now resorting to talking about things that didn’t ACTUALLY happen! 🙄

She loves to lie about trips. She said she was going to LA too, but that never happened! Think she was trying to leech along with Emily Canham like on this Spain trip.

she’s honestly just full of bullshit making out she hasn’t been working when she’s been shilling affiliate links and her presets all week.
337984F4-72C7-4DC3-97BA-385AC3A94AE4.jpeg

She loves to lie about trips. She said she was going to LA too, but that never happened! Think she was trying to leech along with Emily Canham like on this Spain trip.

she’s honestly just full of bullshit making out she hasn’t been working when she’s been shilling affiliate links and her presets all week.
View attachment 77486
Hahaha, she is such a cling-on. Yes, I forgot about the LA trip that never happened.

My fav Em moment is when she went on Twitter ranting about being at an event and the photograper told her she couldn't be in the group photos because she wasn't good at posing or something like that. I mean that has got to hurt but get over it.

Hahaha, she is such a cling-on. Yes, I forgot about the LA trip that never happened.

My fav Em moment is when she went on Twitter ranting about being at an event and the photograper told her she couldn't be in the group photos because she wasn't good at posing or something like that. I mean that has got to hurt but get over it.
Haha! That was one of my fav moments as well! She totally embarrassed herself with her moaning and looked a completed idiot in the process!

Exactly. I don’t think she’s ever really dealt with criticism or people that give you a tough time. She wouldn’t cope out of the insta bubble. Also the disrespect. The lady photographed for Elle and vogue, why not try and learn from the experience even if she was a bit blunt or critical? How often does Em mix with professional photographers?! The other women in the photo know their angles and work their poses. Em looks like she’s at bus stop in Leeds lol.
I think Em lied about having a g wagon for fashion week as well even though it was actually loaned to Lorna luxe and lissy Roddy.

186FC4F3-0D71-4C32-885B-5CB20D899748.jpeg

Yes its not family money it’s from blogging, she’s done really well.
The village shes from is lovely, it’s not mansions no but it is one of the nicest villages in Leeds!
Pretty expensive houses up there though! Don’t know why she wouldn’t chose invest in a place closer to her family if she can afford to buy in a London she would’ve been able to get a great place in Leeds

These are the tweets.

Lorna Luxe has a blog post with the photo in but doesn’t mention the incident at all.

View attachment 77565
Why would you advertise your incompetence like this?!? Isn’t it her job to pose in front of a camera/video? If she can’t even pose for a group photo that shows how incompetent she is. It’s not the photographers job to make you a better poser in front of the camera. It would be like if someone was a PA and they couldn’t manage a calendar and them blaming their boss for being sacked for not being able to do the fundamentals of their job.

Did she really think she would get sympathy?!? I would have told her to suck it up and work on the feedback that she was given. bleeping thin skinned orange basic witch.

Reactions: 3
That photographer story is the gift that keeps on giving. Her hair looks like tit there too. How hard is it to have regular trims and brush your hair ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why would you advertise your incompetence like this?!? Isn’t it her job to pose in front of a camera/video? If she can’t even pose for a group photo that shows how incompetent she is. It’s not the photographers job to make you a better poser in front of the camera. It would be like if someone was a PA and they couldn’t manage a calendar and them blaming their boss for being sacked for not being able to do the fundamentals of their job.

Did she really think she would get sympathy?!? I would have told her to suck it up and work on the feedback that she was given. bleeping thin skinned orange basic witch.
[/QUOTE

I guess this is what happen when influencers like

All the other girls are confidently posing and she's hunched over with her hands in her pockets

I guess this is what happens when influencers like Em interact with real people in the real world e.g a proper fashion photographer instead of your mum or boyfriend. Influencers can't handle criticism or anything that's not people sucking up to them the whole time.

All the other girls are confidently posing and she's hunched over with her hands in her pockets

I guess this is what happens when influencers like Em interact with real people in the real world e.g a proper fashion photographer instead of your mum or boyfriend. Influencers can't handle criticism or anything that's not people sucking up to them the whole time.
so true. I mean the photographer was probably frustrated with her inability to pose confidentiality and just told her sort it out rather than kiss her arse. That’s why she’s surrounded herself with family as she’s gets nothing but praise and arse kissing from them. They probably tell her she looks amazing all the time and everything she does is brilliant so can’t cope when people beg to differ.

also what are those drinks she keeps promoting? Influence standards make me laugh. Detox teas are a No no (rightly so) but advertising some pretty health drink and her talking claims about gut bacteria and bloating is absolutely fine? she has no qualifications in this area so I think it’s dodgy ground, and not that much different to promoting detox teas.

I saw this tweet and thought of Em.

I hope that she sees it. No doubt she will go on about how "mean" the woman is and how she "doesn't understand" and then she will delete them after an hour.

I saw this tweet and thought of Em.

I hope that she sees it. No doubt she will go on about how "mean" the woman is and how she "doesn't understand" and then she will delete them after an hour.
Oh if Em sees this it’s a matter of time before she comments about hate and bullies and people not understand how wonderful influencers are and all the hours they do for free.
she will always delete as she can’t stand anyone challenging her. It also feeds her victims narrative that she has to delete her tweets because of ‘bullies’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.