Em Sheldon (emshelx)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha she’s now had a free McDonald’s. What’s next Greggs?

She preaches all week about gym, balance, whole foods, health snack drawer then fan girling over a free maccys. She’s a mess, no coherent message at all.
She is not even a hot mess. Seems slobby.

Reactions: 3
So today she’s been posting about her birthday trip Matt has arranged. First stop is Bicester Village to buy more stuff!
New boots and designer bag. Don’t worry she’s vlogging the whole thing, as why not use your birthday weekend away for content rather than it being a special occasion!
She stories the designer bags in the style of Irish blogger, who lives in NYC Louise Cooney, who went to Woodbury Common the other day. Em stories were sooo similar about the bags and prices etc. Very obvious she copies ideas. Of course she added affiliate links in case you guys want to swipe up and give Em some commission! Then off to her hotel. She keeps posting that Matt has arranged all her favourite things and sorted a room with a poster bed and roll top bath. Why is mentioning all this? She never normally talks about him, yet hes saint Matt today? Is she trying to convince herself or us that he’s really thoughtful??

i actually think she arranged this whole trip herself and is pretending Matt did it, to give the trip more clout.

final point, how orange??!

47F07F1B-40BB-4AE9-A881-1A14132A95A1.jpeg

Reactions: 2
So today she’s been posting about her birthday trip Matt has arranged. First stop is Bicester Village to buy more stuff!
New boots and designer bag. Don’t worry she’s vlogging the whole thing, as why not use your birthday weekend away for content rather than it being a special occasion!
She stories the designer bags in the style of Irish blogger, who lives in NYC Louise Cooney, who went to Woodbury Common the other day. Em stories were sooo similar about the bags and prices etc. Very obvious she copies ideas. Of course she added affiliate links in case you guys want to swipe up and give Em some commission! Then off to her hotel. She keeps posting that Matt has arranged all her favourite things and sorted a room with a poster bed and roll top bath. Why is mentioning all this? She never normally talks about him, yet hes saint Matt today? Is she trying to convince herself or us that he’s really thoughtful??

i actually think she arranged this whole trip herself and is pretending Matt did it, to give the trip more clout.

final point, how orange??!

View attachment 71381
She as orange as wotsit Trump. Looks jaundice, so ugly.

This girl is so greedy and the biggest lover of mass consumerism, it pisses me off. I wish an influencer would call her out. She is prob one of the worst influencers for fast fashion. She is vile. Surely none of her followers actually buy a bag like that from an affiliate link?

Going by what she has said before about Matt, he doesn't seem to have a romantic bone in his body so I think you could be right that she planned it. It was probably gifted but that's her way of getting around not disclosing it....as Em never pays to stay anywhere.

Nothing more to say here
Haha brilliant. Em will see nothing wrong with this, in fact she’ll be like omg go Meghan, so amazing to get ad deal with Gucci.

this morning she’s posted two affiliate link ads, despite being on this amazing birthday weekend away. She never stops shilling.

Also in her stories yesterday she added a comment like “I’ve worked with these brands before but this is obviously not an ad” the two brands were Prada and YSL. I laughed out loud, has she really worked with either brand? I can’t recall this at all. Maybe YSL make up but definitely not their bags or clothes.

• Haha
Is she deranged? Also why is she tagging Harrogate as the location of loads of the pics? She doesn't live in/isn't from Harrogate. Probably thinks it sounds fancier.

Reactions: 2
She has form for it. She had said she lives in Kensington and tagged herself there but someone on this thread or gossip guru said her flat was in hammersmith / Fulham. she’ll do anything if she thinks there’s extra likes in it.

Reactions: 1
She has form for it. She had said she lives in Kensington and tagged herself there but someone on this thread or gossip guru said her flat was in hammersmith / Fulham. she’ll do anything if she thinks there’s extra likes in it.
Yeah, she tags the nice areas. I am surprised this girl has so many followers.

She’s such a basic witch attention seeker. And I wish people would stop giving her attention so she can disappear. She brings nothing to the table apart from being a third rate budget ‘influencer’ Who shills cinnamon and cereals that make you 💩

Reactions: 4
No, I don't really ask about her lol. Have seen the tagged photos and her life isn't fancy like she makes out.

I know her in real life and there is another side to her which doesn’t come across on the account. Which is coming through loud and clear on tattle. She’s not able to show her real self as she is a massive grafter and always has been from a young age, so she’s at a stage in her life now where she‘s got tit loads of money compared to her peers. It comes across as crass and doesn't resonate with her audience. If she could make her stories more personal and show more of her true self on there (rather than a side account) she would bring back round all the people that first loved her account.

Finding it interesting that people with links to Em are suddenly commenting here. Why now? Has Em sent them here?

I know her in real life and there is another side to her which doesn’t come across on the account. Which is coming through loud and clear on tattle. She’s not able to show her real self as she is a massive grafter and always has been from a young age, so she’s at a stage in her life now where she‘s got tit loads of money compared to her peers. It comes across as crass and doesn't resonate with her audience. If she could make her stories more personal and show more of her true self on there (rather than a side account) she would bring back round all the people that first loved her account.
Why is she no longer able to show her "real" self? If she used to before, then what has suddenly changed? Oh wait, I know. Greed. She saw the money she could make in affiliate links so she chose that over being genuine. She shills everything and also sells her "favourite" clothes on Depop. She is disgusting.

It would be too late for me if she suddenly started being more "personal" again. She comes across as so obnoxious. She has been acting like a social climber for so long now that the chance to win me back is long gone.

I feel like this "yoyoyoo" account is Em. She has spoken before on Twitter about how she's "worked so hard" since being young, etc. I could be wrong but hmm.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t call shilling anything and everything and affiliate linking to death freebies is grafting. Virtually everything she gets and uses is a freebie she even takes her grandparents for dinners to places she gets free food. Nothing about her shows her grafting.

Grafting is working hard, grafting is not accepting freebies, begging, shilling all sorts of tit to your audience. Her true self is someone who is grabby and grubby and thin skinned. There is nothing she can do that will make me forget her always trying to get anyone who is critical of her in trouble with their employers by reaching out to the employer/brand on Twitter.

Nothing will change my opinion of her. She’s cheap, tacky and not a very nice human.

Reactions: 5
Finding it interesting that people with links to Em are suddenly commenting here. Why now? Has Em sent them here?

Why is she no longer able to show her "real" self? If she used to before, then what has suddenly changed? Oh wait, I know. Greed. She saw the money she could make in affiliate links so she chose that over being genuine. She shills everything and also sells her "favourite" clothes on Depop. She is disgusting.

It would be too late for me if she suddenly started being more "personal" again. She comes across as so obnoxious. She has been acting like a social climber for so long now that the chance to win me back is long gone.

I feel like this "yoyoyoo" account is Em. She has spoken before on Twitter about how she's "worked so hard" since being young, etc. I could be wrong but hmm.
There Is no way on gods earth that she’d call herself crass, I don’t even think she could write a bad word about herself.
What’s made me write on here is the incessant affiliate links on unattainable (to at least 99% of her audience) swipe up links & someone else mentioning they know of her.

Before you come for me, have a look at what I wrote and I’ve basically said the same thing as you🤔

She‘s not only mentioned it on Twitter, she’s mentioned it everywhere because she was a grafter, she still is a grafter... grafting on affiliate links lol but that’s what I’m saying, it’s making her so much money that she’s nowso out of touch with who she is and is chasing pay checks which is turning her audience off

Would like to point out no one sent me here. I just have mutual friends with the girl. What she puts on her insta vs what people tag her in on other social media is hilarious. Not necessarily looks-wise, just how she makes her day look vs what she's actually doing.

Yoyoyoo and Barry .... both interesting posts!
She is def working hard at shilling but at what cost? She seems to have lost integrity. Are people around her telling her this or are her family on the gravy train so they don’t care?
Also what does Matt do? Does he have a job other than the clothing brand thing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.