Em Sheldon (emshelx)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Em, since you keep posting about the Australia fires, perhaps all the money you make from affiliate links you can donate to them...you must make a lot since you keep posting shite. Also, the money you make from your YSL you can donate too. If you do it publicly, please credit Tattle ;)

Reactions: 2
Shilling a wrinkled blouse and jumper, eating chocolate, flogging a YSL bag, eating three muffins, Australia, blog post, ad for Neutrogena, iPhone order, ad, soup, snack drawer and some Tik Tok nonsense she copied off Emily canham. That’s the run down of the shite she’s posted today.

This girl has nothing of substance in her life. What a sad little existence.

Reactions: 3
Shilling a wrinkled blouse and jumper, eating chocolate, flogging a YSL bag, eating three muffins, Australia, blog post, ad for Neutrogena, iPhone order, ad, soup, snack drawer and some Tik Tok nonsense she copied off Emily canham. That’s the run down of the shite she’s posted today.

This girl has nothing of substance in her life. What a sad little existence.
I feel like she has some weird obsession with food. She goes on about how much she exercises and how she eats sooo much carbs. Seems odd.

Reactions: 1
I feel like she has some weird obsession with food. She goes on about how much she exercises and how she eats sooo much carbs. Seems odd.
I agree. Her obsession with exercising and eating carbs and muffins and bragging online about it is weird.

Shes posted tit all day. She must have literally done nothing useful or value add.

Interesting! I bet it’s nothing significant she just wanted attention and engagement to boost her stats! Just don’t believe any thing this woman says anymore!

Reactions: 2
Totally just watched this girl try to flog me cheese because of auto play so came right here 😆

this it the one who fan girls Emily Canham!?

Totally just watched this girl try to flog me cheese because of auto play so came right here 😆

this it the one who fan girls Emily Canham!?
Yes, that is her.

Interesting! I bet it’s nothing significant she just wanted attention and engagement to boost her stats! Just don’t believe any thing this woman says anymore!
True true. She is one of those people that would post a cryptic attention seek FB status and then never say what is wrong. Haha.

LOL. She is reading here...begging Emily to go with her. Can Matt not go with her?
If they have broken up she won't mention it for a while and will then write a blog post about and affiliate link the tit out of breakup books, a new "single girls" outfits, etc.
Again, she can thank us for the content idea.

Attachments

LOL. She is reading here...begging Emily to go with her. Can Matt not go with her?
If they have broken up she won't mention it for a while and will then write a blog post about and affiliate link the tit out of breakup books, a new "single girls" outfits, etc.
Again, she can thank us for the content idea.
God what a beg. Her whinging is so tiring.

How disrespectful to her boyfriend (if she’s still with him) to basically want to go away for a month without him! If your partner has a typical job, Monday to Friday etc then they will never be able to do this kind of thing. Surely she knew that when she got with him. It’s fine for her being in her grubby flat all day doing duck all but copy Emily Canhams Tik toks, maybe she should try a real job. If they have broken up it’s because she’s insufferable.

She is always moaning like she’s hard done by.
If she had real friends she wouldn’t need to beg on twitter for someone to go with.

also remember in her Milan vlog she said she was going to LA in December but had to cancel the trip. I think she has no intention of going but is tweeting this as a cover. Like oh I was going to go but can’t now. More lies.

She’s posted a picture of her and Matt on her 2nd account lol
Of course she has.

The 2nd "goofy Em behind the scenes" IG account is so bizarre, and totally pointless, much like Em herself!

Does Em herself update it herself, or maybe her retired mum when she's not running the Depop account...or her brother when he's not attaching the PDFs to the preset sales emails.....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Of course she has.

The 2nd "goofy Em behind the scenes" IG account is so bizarre, and totally pointless, much like Em herself!

Does Em herself update it herself, or maybe her retired mum when she's not running the Depop account...or her brother when he's not attaching the PDFs to the preset sales emails.....
That account is just so odd. What makes it worse is she actually comments from her main account like she’s a different person....

I think she has disordered eating habits as I’ve never seen one person talk so much about what they eat. It’s odd. After her affiliate link and shilling of cheap tat it’s the second most common thing she posts about.

• Haha
That account is just so odd. What makes it worse is she actually comments from her main account like she’s a different person....

I think she has disordered eating habits as I’ve never seen one person talk so much about what they eat. It’s odd. After her affiliate link and shilling of cheap tat it’s the second most common thing she posts about.
Possibly, but I've seen enough of her vlogs to see her actually eating that much too, not just talking about it. She and Matt are beyond greedy. All they do is eat! They go and get something from the bakery to eat whilst waiting 1 hour for brunch. They come home from a 3 course lunch and order a pizza. They are having a date night going out for a (gifted) dinner and spend the day beforehand eating their way round a food market. They then order dish after dish at dinner (well I guess it is free!)

Just greedy and grabby in all aspects of her life I suppose!!

Wouldn’t surprise me if her grandad is also involved in The Em Shelley account 🤣 after all everything with Em is a family affair that has to involve her mum and brother lol.

Its true she is always eating, at random times as well like having pancakes then goes out for dinner. She cannot possibly be hungry! Either really greedy or some other food issues going on. Coupled with the constant working out it’s just not a great message. The amount of snacks She has is ridiculous too.

Why on earth does she comment from her second account like she's a different person? Does she have some kind of personality disorder? 😂. Can someone screenshot it as I don't use IG anymore

Here you go Bubble “for doses of reality that don’t make the real gram” even though she’s posting on insta 😂

0FE47631-C70D-4E54-92E4-EC69275E647B.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.