Em Sheldon (emshelx)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All weird and all rather odd looking.

She mentioned on stories she didn’t have a great Christmas or new year but she doesn’t like talking about it. It wasn’t that bad that it stopped her from shilling stuff all through that time. It also wasn’t so bad that she couldn’t pass up a freebie stay. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
Her bleeping templates. Omg you have duck all followers as you are tit. Tagging Alfie Deyes as her fave youtuber. Hoping to get a repost. Begg

Reactions: 1
Saw that she was doing giveaways but the Advent calendar had already been opened, lol. She literally receives so much product that is never used. And I bet she's only doing give aways because we mentioned it here.

Haha Tesco value Em commenting on Lydia Millen’s 10 year post but only about the precious insta algorithm. No wonder she has no friends. All she cares about is likes and followers and making money off aff links. Whilst I don’t really like Lydia Millen either, she threw a party and had loads of mates over... literally never see Em invited to anything like this. She honestly needs to review her priorities if this is what she focuses on.

92F5A18C-C7C4-41DB-8EE0-A784A6CAB2B8.jpeg

Haha Tesco value Em commenting on Lydia Millen’s 10 year post but only about the precious insta algorithm. No wonder she has no friends. All she cares about is likes and followers and making money off aff links. Whilst I don’t really like Lydia Millen either, she threw a party and had loads of mates over... literally never see Em invited to anything like this. She honestly needs to review her priorities if this is what she focuses on.

View attachment 68289
AHAHA. Of course she commented. She is so desperate.

Wow those are ugly. She also posted white heels the other day which looked so cheap.
I don't think there is a single item in her wardrobe that doesn't look cheap/ugly or that she hasn't made look cheap or ugly.

She has horrendous taste in fashion and then she affiliate links it to try and get others to look as bad as her!

I don't think there is a single item in her wardrobe that doesn't look cheap/ugly or that she hasn't made look cheap or ugly.

She has horrendous taste in fashion and then she affiliate links it to try and get others to look as bad as her!
I wonder how many people actually click/buy things through her link 🤔

I wonder how many people actually click/buy things through her link 🤔
Must be enough for her to keep posting them unfortunately. Thing is, even if they don't buy the item that she posted, if they buy something else, she still gets a cut. To do with the cookies being saved, lasts a month or so.

Anyone think her posts about her gym visits was a bit braggy and also slightly unhealthy? She mentioned she had x amount of workouts last year and keeps a book with a tally to compare to previous years? So she doesn’t over train, despite averaging 5 visits a week?! Surely that’s verging on overtraining anyway. No one needs 5 full on gym sessions five days a week.
It just sounded completely obsessive. Like saying I’ve been to the gym 330 days out of 365 or whatever her ‘stats’ were, quite braggy and just a bit off when a lot of young woman might see that and try and copy. Nothing wrong with going to the gym and training and documenting by the way, I think you have to be careful how you share that info though!

Anyone think her posts about her gym visits was a bit braggy and also slightly unhealthy? She mentioned she had x amount of workouts last year and keeps a book with a tally to compare to previous years? So she doesn’t over train, despite averaging 5 visits a week?! Surely that’s verging on overtraining anyway. No one needs 5 full on gym sessions five days a week.
It just sounded completely obsessive. Like saying I’ve been to the gym 330 days out of 365 or whatever her ‘stats’ were, quite braggy and just a bit off when a lot of young woman might see that and try and copy. Nothing wrong with going to the gym and training and documenting by the way, I think you have to be careful how you share that info though!
It depends. The thing is she just does cardio no weight training. I do sometimes 5 days a week at the gym but a mixture of strength training and cardio. Doing just all cardio isn't that great like how she is doing.
I think that she could make other people feel tit though especially if they have body issues. Quite irresponsible.

I’m not even sure what point she was making there. If we were gifted free gym sessions and classes and had no actual job we would be going 5 days a week too. Also she works out constantly but does HIIT and cardio for 5 days a week which is bad for the body. It’s too high intensity, should be a mix of cardio and weights however just doing cardio explains why she has such a flat ass and has to pull her swimwear up into her butt cracks to give the illusion she has an ass.

There is no thought when she posts. She encourages mindless consumption and materialism which is likely to get her very young audience into debt and also terrible for the planet and environment by affiliate linking to cheap tat and tit. She also travels a lot, including pointless private jet journeys with no mention of offsetting her carbon emissions and now showing a disordered relationship with her body and the gym. She’s a mess.

I think you’ve both explained it better than me! Yes absolutely fine to work out every day if you want but what you do is definitely important, five hiit classes a week doesnt seem sensible. And her body isn’t any the better for it. It did feel like she was bragging about how much she goes, but given most of those classes are gifted and she doesn’t have a proper job it’s easy for her! I think thats the danger of her providing that information. She has not recognised her privilege and tailored her message for people that just physically cannot work out that much.

i think it shows that she does no planning for her channels. She just takes any old job or freebie going and it’s a jumbled mess. Other Influencers think more like a brand and plan their content months ahead to give the right images and messages. if fairy approached her about a washing up liquid ad tomorrow she would do it!

Oh I watched her Milan vlog. I’m surprised she managed to make up 28 mins of footage given every day they:
ate breakfast
walked around
ate lunch
walked around
ate dinner
Oh and ice skating on one day.
She said they had planned to go to Paris but had been told it was too dangerous due to strikes? And also that she planned to go to LA before Christmas but couldn’t because of the Barbados trip. She reckons she is going to LA in jan so let see if that happens.

All the places she wanted to eat were ‘recommended’ (reading that as from trip advisor) so half the time they were walking specifically to a restaurant like that was an activity. They had pizza mainly, ate sushi one night and her bf had a Greek gyro after dinner?! Bit weird if you’re not full after dinner. Italian food is so much more than pizza and spaghetti though, she didn’t even try any local Milanese dishes, so a foodie she is definitely not. On one night she wore a red dress or jumpsuit with a Burberry scarf which looked AWFUL.

Another holiday ‘activity’ was shopping for a bag. She reckoned she was going in designer stores but wasn’t allowed to film. I don’t think she got a bag as would have been showing it off. Also she wouldn’t be able to send it back after using it for some insta shots!! I think her travel vlogs are dire. There is literally nothing she did in Milan that was interesting or couldn’t have been done in any other town / city. What a waste.

Oh I watched her Milan vlog. I’m surprised she managed to make up 28 mins of footage given every day they:
ate breakfast
walked around
ate lunch
walked around
ate dinner
Oh and ice skating on one day.
She said they had planned to go to Paris but had been told it was too dangerous due to strikes? And also that she planned to go to LA before Christmas but couldn’t because of the Barbados trip. She reckons she is going to LA in jan so let see if that happens.

All the places she wanted to eat were ‘recommended’ (reading that as from trip advisor) so half the time they were walking specifically to a restaurant like that was an activity. They had pizza mainly, ate sushi one night and her bf had a Greek gyro after dinner?! Bit weird if you’re not full after dinner. Italian food is so much more than pizza and spaghetti though, she didn’t even try any local Milanese dishes, so a foodie she is definitely not. On one night she wore a red dress or jumpsuit with a Burberry scarf which looked AWFUL.

Another holiday ‘activity’ was shopping for a bag. She reckoned she was going in designer stores but wasn’t allowed to film. I don’t think she got a bag as would have been showing it off. Also she wouldn’t be able to send it back after using it for some insta shots!! I think her travel vlogs are dire. There is literally nothing she did in Milan that was interesting or couldn’t have been done in any other town / city. What a waste.
She always makes a place seem boring. She never goes to museums, galleries, etc. On her next trip you know she will do that as she reads here. For someone who travels so much she seems very uncultured.

She tweeted this... If her eyesight is THAT bad, she should have spare glasses. My eyesight is that bad and always have spare contacts on me and my glasses. I think she is tweeting that to try and get *gifted* glasses. She is so easy to see through.

There is a member on here called "shellx" and at first I was like "I wonder is that Em, as her usernames are emshelx" but surely not.

She added new stuff to her Depop. I am pretty sure some of those are clothes that she claimed to "LOVE." If she did, I don't think she would be selling them. Some are gifted too, I think. https://www.depop.com/emshelx/

Attachments

They are both basic witches who are both too orange. Tesco value Em wishes she could afford all the designer tit Lorna’s sugar daddy husband buys her.

Neither wear anything that anyone would have any interest in purchasing and both are an embarrassment of humanity with constant aff links trying to make money out of their followers. What’s so sad is that those who would be interested in buying what they have can’t afford it and just end up in debt trying to get it but do those two witches care about that?!? Do they hell. Those that can afford it would rather wander around in bin bags then wear what those two basic witches are shilling.

It was Christmas you cretins, have a bleeping day off.
Have you seen Lorna Luxe twitter account shaming someone for asking if her husband was her grandad ????

Given the state of her flat, make up and life in general who would want anything second hand off her?! Also think it’s lies. Selling the bag because she needs the cash more like 🤣

• Haha
Course they bleeping did hun. We aint born yesterday. Post the dms or it didn't happen.
What an idiot. Does she think we are all fools? How do her "followers" not see that she is just scrounging money off them? Em, you are disgusting. I am addressing you directly as we KNOW you read here.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.