Em Sheldon (emshelx)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was good detective work Bubble! I think that shows the intelligence levels of Em and her friends and family.

She‘s the one who’s portrayed him as a grumpy manchild who isn’t romantic and who doesn’t buy her stuff. If she doesn’t want us to think that create a new impression, don’t send social media illustrate relatives to stick up for him.

Still going on about the Burberry bag she’s thinking of buying. You know she doesn’t buy herself expensive stuff if she has to post about it for 2 days before making the purchase. Her comfort zone is cheap fast fashion polyester tat.

Guess who read Tattle and decided to respond to us. Hey Em! 👋
Right, of course, she doesn't buy them, it is all for show.

Yeah, all she does is complain about Matt online. With her reading here I am sure we will see positive comments about him soon.

Also, she tweeted about a family member being in hospital last night and waiting for tests, yet she still has time to post affiliate links.

Last edited:
“Sharing because I’ve had soo many questions about YSL bags”.
Yeah right Em! Your audience are teen girls. Even if they are asking they can’t afford! Slow clap for posting aff links while your family member is in hospital as well! Shows Ems priorities. Money money and more money.
Totally agree about Matt, she portrays him as miserable and a bit controlling to be honest. Next minute she’ll post a story or insta to respond to this comment no doubt. We all know she’s got her laptop open with one tab on her affiliate links website and one with tattle open 😂

Reactions: 1
According to social blade her followers are really starting to drop. Good. Hopefully fed up of her tit content. It is obvious most of her income must come from aff links. Haha, yes, she will soon be tweeting about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
According to social blade her followers are really starting to drop. Good. Hopefully fed up of her tit content. It is obvious most of her income must come from aff links. Haha, yes, she will soon be tweeting about him.
Best Christmas present ever! Hopefully by this time next year she’ll be gone!

Just saw these on her stories, how much does she hoard?!? Makeup has a use by date, normally 12-18 months....and you can bet she’s been gifted all this stuff and affiliate links to it constantly.

If there was no Tattle, Tesco value would have no content.

Attachments

Best Christmas present ever! Hopefully by this time next year she’ll be gone!

Just saw these on her stories, how much does she hoard?!? Makeup has a use by date, normally 12-18 months....and you can bet she’s been gifted all this stuff and affiliate links to it constantly.

If there was no Tattle, Tesco value would have no content.
Disgusting. Why doesn't she donate some to a women's shelter?

Disgusting. Why doesn't she donate some to a women's shelter?
Because that’s not what she does. She expects the normal plebs to do that, her bit is asking us to donate. People like her use their ‘influence’ it’s the common folk who have to donate as they don’t have any influence.

What I don’t understand is how she thinks she should share the hoarding of freebies. Does she not think it will show her in a bad light and with mass consumerism being such a huge issue it wouldn’t be something that a lot of people will be critical off. She has zero emotional intelligence.

Because that’s not what she does. She expects the normal plebs to do that, her bit is asking us to donate. People like her use their ‘influence’ it’s the common folk who have to donate as they don’t have any influence.

What I don’t understand is how she thinks she should share the hoarding of freebies. Does she not think it will show her in a bad light and with mass consumerism being such a huge issue it wouldn’t be something that a lot of people will be critical off. She has zero emotional intelligence.
She doesn't give a tit. She literally went on a private jet just for a tv show, meanwhile, other influencers are talking about travelling less due to climate change and buying fewer clothes, yet she uses fast-fashion websites.

Reactions: 3
She doesn't give a tit. She literally went on a private jet just for a tv show, meanwhile, other influencers are talking about travelling less due to climate change and buying fewer clothes, yet she uses fast-fashion websites.
Guess who’s reading on here again 😂. Just create an account Tesco value Em and say hello to us. 👋

All she does is promote consumerism from fast fashion websites, it’s all she tweets and stories about.

This is one useless human.

Attachments

Guess who’s reading on here again 😂. Just create an account Tesco value Em and say hello to us. 👋

All she does is promote consumerism from fast fashion websites, it’s all she tweets and stories about.

This is one useless human.
God, I would love for her to make an account. She won't though. She is obsessed with aff links, like probably addicted to sharing them.

God, I would love for her to make an account. She won't though. She is obsessed with aff links, like probably addicted to sharing them.
Note how she says she does monthly giveaways....how many does anyone on here remember her doing this year?!? All I remember are endless affiliate links....

No she won’t make an account, this is the little spineless moron who can’t even leave a tweet up if someone criticises her 🙄

Note how she says she does monthly giveaways....how many does anyone on here remember her doing this year?!? All I remember are endless affiliate links....

No she won’t make an account, this is the little spineless moron who can’t even leave a tweet up if someone criticises her 🙄
I recall her doing maybe two last year. She did one a couple of months ago.

She’s just greedy plain and simple. A grubby little hoarder who holds onto every freebie she’s been given. It just shows she values materialism above all else.
She never wears exciting makeup anyway, not like she needs all that. Also, she shared a story of her being done. I hate that "playboy" blonde colour she has. Even when freshly coloured, her hair looks like straw.

Reactions: 3
A new low for Tesco value Em, a follower sends her a link to a discounted designer scarf so *she* decides to affiliate link it! The bleeping audacity of someone else doing the hard work and finding the bargain and her trying to make money out of it. Is she that desperate for money?!? Why does she show herself up like this by trying to affiliate link everything and make money out of her followers at every opportunity?!?

Attachments

A new low for Tesco value Em, a follower sends her a link to a discounted designer scarf so *she* decides to affiliate link it! The bleeping audacity of someone else doing the hard work and finding the bargain and her trying to make money out of it. Is she that desperate for money?!? Why does she show herself up like this by trying to affiliate link everything and make money out of her followers at every opportunity?!?
Literally will add an aff link to ANYTHING! Take a day off Em. You didn’t even find the scarf so shouldn’t be adding the affiliate link to make money out of it.

I don't think a follower did I find it... I think she is just making up an excuse to share the link. She has an addiction.

The past two days she has been tweeting the vlog about the 100 million dollars private jet she and her (weird) brother went on. Funny that she is posting it after we spoke about it on here.

• Haha
I don't think a follower did I find it... I think she is just making up an excuse to share the link. She has an addiction.

The past two days she has been tweeting the vlog about the 100 million dollars private jet she and her (weird) brother went on. Funny that she is posting it after we spoke about it on here.
I love it! An addiction!! 😂 We should set up AL Anonymous for her, she does spend all her day pushing affiliate links. Her Twitter, her IG stories are just AL’s. She actually has no real content apart from that, no wonder her audience is dropping.

I’m not sure why she’s tweeting about her private jet vlog. Climate change is causing the hottest summer on record in Australia with awful bush fires and Tesco value Em thinks she should highlight the fact that she took a pointless private jet flight all the way to the Middle East for no reason at all. She really is a stupid imbecile isn’t she.

And yes her brother is really weird.

New year, same Em posting aff links to sweaty Betty sale again. No one wants bloody thermals as it’s so mild at the moment in the UK! What an idiot. Took her family to Rudding Park on a gifted stay as well so just another opportunity to do an ad, Shill, shill and more shill. Has not taken a single day off over the Christmas break. How utterly sad.

I’m not sure why she’s tweeting about her private jet vlog. Climate change is causing the hottest summer on record in Australia with awful bush fires and Tesco value Em thinks she should highlight the fact that she took a pointless private jet flight all the way to the Middle East for no reason at all. She really is a stupid imbecile isn’t she.

And yes her brother is really weird.
She is tone deaf about current affairs. It really shows that she does nothing but shop online and push aff links because she knows nothing about climate change and trying to make more environmental conscious choices.

Her brother is weird. Her boy friend is weird. Her mum comments on her posts and other influencers posts. All weird!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.