Em Sheldon (emshelx)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Em Twitter

Anyone believe this bullshit?!? She doesn’t spend a penny and she expects us to believe that she spent £500 and that she’s ok with someone else keeping all that she has bought.

Clearly attention seeking and trying to get sympathy. She’s so predictable

Em Twitter

Anyone believe this bullshit?!? She doesn’t spend a penny and she expects us to believe that she spent £500 and that she’s ok with someone else keeping all that she has bought.

Didn't happen! Also duck off Hirons

Reactions: 1
Em Twitter

Absolute horseshit that she doesn’t care! If this tale did happened her neighbour is either a) fed up of taking in her parcels and has decided to keep them all. Which is wrong but tough tit, not much you can do except make sure you are in or have alternate arrangements. Since Em has three people in her flat I’m sure one of them can arrange to be home for deliveries..... or.... b) going through some issues if the police were there for other reasons in which case Em shouldn’t be broadcasting that persons problems and maybe should consider the person has mental health issues or something, which is she always pretending to care about (but clearly doesn’t when it comes to princess Em getting her parcels).

Caroline Hirons is horrific too, yeah threaten violence and then Em is cheering it on. Gross.

Reactions: 2
I kept seeing her post the same stuff over and over on twitter yesterday. I went on her twitter this morning and within ONE DAY she’d posted this tweet 8 times!!
She's such a bleeping dick. I'm just hate following her now

And the post she’s tweeted so many times will be choc full of affiliate links. That’s how she earns her money in the most sneaky and underhand manner, Her birthday has been a damp squib. Meal out (wonder if she actually had to pay rather than it being gifted?!) then has gone back to Yorkshire and went to a gym class. Nothing wrong with that btw but the way she bigs up her birthday you’d think she was going to do something special! It’s actually been really boring. She has nothing going on in her life at all.

Why has she created another Instagram page for more “em shel content” 🥱 who actually cares omg

I bet she’ll make a home account soon too

Why has she created another Instagram page for more “em shel content” 🥱 who actually cares omg

I bet she’ll make a home account soon too
The odd thing is she comments from her other account saying ‘hello’. She’s a bleeping oddball.

Boring and strange and always trying to affiliate link everything. When will this waste of space disappear!

Attachments

She has also commented on her own Emshellyshel post wishing herself a happy birthday (Birthday video post). Very strange!

• Haha
Em Twitter

I saw this too and instantly thought she was lying and it was just an excuse to share more clothing links.

She has also commented on her own Emshellyshel post wishing herself a happy birthday (Birthday video post). Very strange!
No way. That seems crazy. Maybe it is a "fan" account? Lol.

I saw this too and instantly thought she was lying and it was just an excuse to share more clothing links.

No way. That seems crazy. Maybe it is a "fan" account? Lol.
She can’t use that excuse. It’s her main account commenting on her second account with nonsense like “hello”

The girl is as thick as two short planks and such an attention seeker. What a moron.

I had a snoop on her Insta yesterday, she was posting affiliate links on CHRISTMAS DAY. And then today she shared more and she was like "no judgment, people ask for these" or something. Get a life, Em.

She RT'd this.

Hate Lorna "Luxe" and Em. Greedy witches.

Attachments

The 2nd account is bizarre. Is it some new trend for influencers or something? Who wants to see crappy photos of her rolling around on the beach and selfie out takes? It just shows she has nothing better to do.

Yes Em was tweeting affiliate links on Xmas day and all day today. She does not take a day off from being money grabbing. Nor does Lorna luxe either. I doubt there are all these people messaging for links anyway. And if so, provide an non aff one then. It’s frigging Christmas after all. Take a day off shilling 👏🏼

I had a snoop on her Insta yesterday, she was posting affiliate links on CHRISTMAS DAY. And then today she shared more and she was like "no judgment, people ask for these" or something. Get a life, Em.

She RT'd this.

Hate Lorna "Luxe" and Em. Greedy witches.
They are both basic witches who are both too orange. Tesco value Em wishes she could afford all the designer tit Lorna’s sugar daddy husband buys her.

Neither wear anything that anyone would have any interest in purchasing and both are an embarrassment of humanity with constant aff links trying to make money out of their followers. What’s so sad is that those who would be interested in buying what they have can’t afford it and just end up in debt trying to get it but do those two witches care about that?!? Do they hell. Those that can afford it would rather wander around in bin bags then wear what those two basic witches are shilling.

It was Christmas you cretins, have a bleeping day off.

Reactions: 3
Yeah Em would love Matt to be like LLs husband but he comes over a miserable tight arse so unlucky for her she won’t be getting designer hauls like LL!
did anyone see the Tik Tok she put on her insta yesterday? Clearly she’s trying that out now, anything to get more attention and followers. She has posted constantly over Xmas. I have a bit more respect for those who have actually given it a break for a few days (or hours even!)

Yeah Em would love Matt to be like LLs husband but he comes over a miserable tight arse so unlucky for her she won’t be getting designer hauls like LL!
did anyone see the Tik Tok she put on her insta yesterday? Clearly she’s trying that out now, anything to get more attention and followers. She has posted constantly over Xmas. I have a bit more respect for those who have actually given it a break for a few days (or hours even!)
Her boyfriend seems like a manchild. Will never forget Em sent one of Matt's family members to here who left a comment and I found her Instagram (thanks to her super obvious username on here) through Matt's account. Hahaha.

Reactions: 3
Her boyfriend seems like a manchild. Will never forget Em sent one of Matt's family members to here who left a comment and I found her Instagram (thanks to her super obvious username on here) through Matt's account. Hahaha.
God yes. How childish that was! “Matt is a lovely boy”... erm ok then?!!
I think what we have seen of him isn’t great. Grumpy and moany. And she is always saying Matt doesn’t like this or won’t buy me gifts etc. I think she wants him to be something he’s not.

That was good detective work Bubble! I think that shows the intelligence levels of Em and her friends and family.

She‘s the one who’s portrayed him as a grumpy manchild who isn’t romantic and who doesn’t buy her stuff. If she doesn’t want us to think that create a new impression, don’t send social media illustrate relatives to stick up for him.

Still going on about the Burberry bag she’s thinking of buying. You know she doesn’t buy herself expensive stuff if she has to post about it for 2 days before making the purchase. Her comfort zone is cheap fast fashion polyester tat.

Guess who read Tattle and decided to respond to us. Hey Em! 👋

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.