Em Sheldon (emshelx)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, she hasn't been posting as many aff links while she has been gone. Thank god. She tweeted about voting today. Considering she is away, she would have had to do a postal vote.
Funny how yesterday she claimed to have do ne a postal vote. Course you did. Dick!

Funny how yesterday she claimed to have do ne a postal vote. Course you did. Dick!
I’m not sure I believe her as postal votes were sent off weeks ago! So why wait until now to mention it?!

I’m not sure I believe her as postal votes were sent off weeks ago! So why wait until now to mention it?!
I don't believe her. She's just hopping on the blogger bandwagon but with her usual low level of intelligence. I've got respect for bloggers such as Liv Purvis and WishWishWish who actually care about the result.

Reactions: 1
Em RT'd this....

stefan michalak

@StefMichalak

·
21h

You know what you should do tomorrow, wake up, stretch, butter your toast, put on your scarf & coat and go out to vote for whoever you like.

-----------------------

Labour voters have been pretty loud.

I can't decide if Em is voting conservative based on that tweet...or if she is voting Labour but has chosen not to speak out about it as she doesn't want to potentially lose followers.

I bet she hasn’t voted at all Bubble. She has no independent thought.

If enough other influencers were speaking out about their specific voting intentions she would too (and copy what they say, other than a generic go and vote). But many have been quiet this election because most of them are now so well off I suspect they will vote Tory to keep their wealth over Labour who will take more of it!

She’s also doing one of those dodgy giveaways. I always think influencers have hit the the bottom when they are basically giving away stuff for likes and follows!

Of course she hasn't voted. Shes the queen of over sharing. She would have Instagram storied posting it!

Reactions: 2
Of course she hasn't voted. Shes the queen of over sharing. She would have Instagram storied posting it!
So true Ron! She would def have shared the postal vote if she’d done it.
Now she’s in Milan. Expect a bath tub picture soon!

Of course she didn't vote but still has the audacity to retweet this

Shop ethically! Amongst her 10000s of tweets and links for fast cheap fashion

Protect the environment! She's on her 2nd trip already this month alone, one of which was long haul. Her consumption and greed are enormous. So many clothes, taxis, plastic bags, plastic cutlery, packaging.... the list goes on

I'm speechless

Also...just replying to myself here!

Em is under the impression that giving away some of her unwanted gifted beauty bits and toiletries constitutes as real charity work.
It's not.
Nobody should have anywhere near that much excess stuff in the first place.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Of course she didn't vote but still has the audacity to retweet this

Shop ethically! Amongst her 10000s of tweets and links for fast cheap fashion

Protect the environment! She's on her 2nd trip already this month alone, one of which was long haul. Her consumption and greed are enormous. So many clothes, taxis, plastic bags, plastic cutlery, packaging.... the list goes on

I'm speechless

Also...just replying to myself here!

Em is under the impression that giving away some of her unwanted gifted beauty bits and toiletries constitutes as real charity work.
It's not.
Nobody should have anywhere near that much excess stuff in the first place.
She is an idiot. I notice she also never directly tweets about politics etc, instead just RTs. I'm sure if she tweeted about it, they'd be deleted pretty soon after. She is a coward.

She doesnt give a tit about the environment or fast fashion, etc

4DE6F919-CE29-4144-A398-55B21583288A.jpeg

This outfit 😂 ice skating in bare legs but with a woolly headband on?! Are you you hot or cold love, make your mind up.

Reactions: 3
I’ve just noticed the Nike sport socks as well haha.
Why not just wear jeans like a normal person??

So kindly takes mum and aunt for afternoon tea. Oh yeh Ad Gifted. That's more like it. Freeloading beg.

Haha she literally doesn’t spend a penny on her own family. Just leaches free meals and hotel stays for them. Notice she tweeted something about Harrods hampers today, so clearly begging for a free one of those.

Hahaha! Would die if she ended up advertising a cyanid drink. I wonder how many influencers are stopping and thinking oh duck, I need to check things before I advertise. I bet most just see the money and jump in.
Advertising it from the comfort of a #presstrip hotel bath tub!

She’s really flogging those hampers isn’t she. Give it a rest em. we’ve done our Xmas shopping. We don’t get free tit sent to us so have to go the shops nice and early.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.