Em Sheldon (emshelx)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I can’t work out why she’s posting all these videos showing her falling over and being a dork. It’s really bloody strange.
Wondering how long we have to wait until we get a photo in the bath with her legs hanging over the side!!
I think we may have a wait as I don’t think the hotel is Instagrammable otherwise she would have posted it on day one. Tesco value Em is nothing if not predictable.

More affiliate links today. She must be desperate for the money!

FYI found the house online...only 700k asking price
What house? Is this a house she wants to buy?

Reactions: 1
I think we may have a wait as I don’t think the hotel is Instagrammable otherwise she would have posted it on day one. Tesco value Em is nothing if not predictable.

Very good point about the hotel. If it was swanky she’d be instagramming the tit out of it.
Interested in the house too! Is this from her vlog?

On another vid she was out looking for a house to buy in London.

Yeah the house was in Fulham.
Here is the link

Plus it's a flat, not a house.
Ooh great find thank you! Haha definitely not a house is it! layout is a bit odd with kitchen next to bedrooms and I assume the loft room would have to be the lounge? On that link it suggests a mortgage would be over £2k for that flat. Absolutely mad money.

Is it me or did she also look at one of these in her vlog or previous vlog? They are both more expensive but the loft rooms look familiar.

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62990892.html

Thanks for sharing the links Trololol and Lechat. The second flat is nice but she’s paying silly money for a 2 bedroom flat! She’s paying for the postcode as she wants to live in NottingHill Gate it Fulham. She’d be foolish to pay that much for a 2 bed flat even in London!

Also have no idea how she can get a mortgage for £700k+ she’d have to show she earns £175k a year and there is no way affiliate links bring in that much money!

If I have to see that pic of her having 'fell over' on the beach one more time I'm gonna scream

Falling over doesn't suddenly make you relatable/funny/have a personality hun

Reactions: 6
Anyone see how out of place she looks in the stories of the boat party? She’s so stiff and has no idea what she should be doing. I don’t think authentic Caribbean is for Tesco value Em she’s more an all inclusive resort type.

• Haha
She’s incredibly awkward. But also worth noting she’s having a lot more fun than she does woth
Matt on holiday....

my entire twitter feed is general election talk and discussion around real issues and then occasionally Em popping up with her #ad #gifted gift guide:cautious::(

Is she even going to vote? I know this is a terrible thing to say about someone but she does seem like the kind of person who doesn't....... would be more than happy to be wrong about that!!!

Reactions: 3
Is she even going to vote? I know this is a terrible thing to say about someone but she does seem like the kind of person who doesn't....... would be more than happy to be wrong about that!!!
There is no affiliate link involved so probably not! She’s only interested when she can make some money out of it!

If it’s not an #ad she’s not interested!

Well, she hasn't been posting as many aff links while she has been gone. Thank god. She tweeted about voting today. Considering she is away, she would have had to do a postal vote.

Well, she hasn't been posting as many aff links while she has been gone. Thank god. She tweeted about voting today. Considering she is away, she would have had to do a postal vote.
Of course she mentioned voting today...it was mentioned here yesterday!!!

I’ve just realised that many influencers will be impacted by the changes in the Labour manifesto on capital gains tax, as they pay themselves via their ltd business via dividends.

I think if an influencer pays themselves 80k from their business in a dividend they will pay 6k more tax.
Might Explain why so many have been quiet this election! And even those saying vote labour are prob ticking Tory on their ballot paper to avoid this tax hike... bloody fakes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.