Em Sheldon (emshelx)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Em Sheldon

@emshelx

Is Donald Trump actually in London today? I was stood in South Kensington this morning and the police stopped the traffic whilst a blacked out car (with cars protecting it infront and behind) and I thought it was probably the queen or something! Oooo

Why doesn't she just Google it? You can find out very quickly. Clearly does it for engagement. What a dolt.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Because it’s not on the news or anything is it?!? She comes across as 15 not 25 and I might even be doing 15 year olds a disservice by saying that....

She’s such an attention seeker, she’s doing it to let people know she was in a fancy area and to get people to comment. She can tweet that nonsense but she can’t tweet asking people to register to vote or say something about the London Bridge attack.

Another free bloody trip...🙄🙄🙄
We should get her added to a no fly list...that would be rather funny....

Reactions: 2
Because it’s not on the news or anything is it?!? She comes across as 15 not 25 and I might even be doing 15 year olds a disservice by saying that....

She’s such an attention seeker, she’s doing it to let people know she was in a fancy area and to get people to comment. She can tweet that nonsense but she can’t tweet asking people to register to vote or say something about the London Bridge attack.

We should get her added to a no fly list...that would be rather funny....
Well, it could have been anyone as the NATO leaders are in London, inc Trump. She is very attention-seeking. I doubt she barely pays any attention to politics. If it can't be shared as an affiliate link, then it isn't important. She actually missed out on a good opportunity to post about registering to vote... She could have posted an "item of clothing" but then when people click through it is a reminder to register to vote. Too late now though. Next time I am sure she will do that and it will be our idea :)

Em tweeted that she is working away on the train at 7am. By "working" that probably means scrolling through websites seeing what tit she can post as affiliate links. Girl is a joke.

I know I shouldn’t comment on women’s bodies as it just adds to the pressure to be a certain body type but I’m making an exception for Tesco value Em. She’s back on a beach with her swimsuit tucked into her arse. For someone who goes to the gym everyday her arse is terrible. It isn’t toned or pert. She really needs to get a trainer and she needs to stop sticking her swimsuit into her arse crack! It’s scarring me and I’m going to need therapy now.

I know I shouldn’t comment on women’s bodies as it just adds to the pressure to be a certain body type but I’m making an exception for Tesco value Em. She’s back on a beach with her swimsuit tucked into her arse. For someone who goes to the gym everyday her arse is terrible. It isn’t toned or pert. She really needs to get a trainer and she needs to stop sticking her swimsuit into her arse crack! It’s scarring me and I’m going to need therapy now.
Yeah, I think she does that to make it look like she has a big bum.

It makes her bum look worse than it is. I think it is gross to have a swimsuit shoved up your butt.

Reactions: 1
I've never seen someone so uncoordinated. Walking down to the sea I was worried for her lol

• Haha
When I saw that photo I assumed it was an old one. Pretty much all her photos look the same.

• Haha
She's with Danielle so we can expect more staged pap photos of her ass in the DM. That yellow swimsuit is atrocious

Bubbletea stop it!!! You shared those before and they gave me nightmares. Who the duck thinks that’s going to make them look good especially with those tanlines! :sick:

She is really tragic, I’m actually starting to feel a bit sorry for her! o_O

• Haha
These ones. Oh my god. HAhaha.

Bubbletea stop it!!! You shared those before and they gave me nightmares. Who the duck thinks that’s going to make them look good especially with those tanlines! :sick:

She is really tragic, I’m actually starting to feel a bit sorry for her! o_O
Hahaha, I know. But that new photo on her Insta reminded me of it.

Attachments

• Sick
These ones. Oh my god. HAhaha.

Hahaha, I know. But that new photo on her Insta reminded me of it.
That second photo with the tan lines makes her ass look like it belongs to an OAP. It a 65 year olds ass! 👵🤢She need to work those gluteus next time she’s in the gym as that thing is as flat as a pancake 🥞

Reactions: 3
Hahah those Miami photos are classic. I’m with you Influzener that I don’t normally comment on body shape or size, but for Em, considering she works out 6 days a week her body isn’t that toned to be honest. You'd expect her bum to have more volume and shape. Maybe she doesn’t do enough glute work?

On her stories she’s filmed one of her running in to the sea saying it’s the real her?! I’m confused why she’s trying to put on this fun persona. Is she trying to compete with Danielle Peazer? Also the fact she said the trip is an ad but she’s not being paid to be there. Lol, but you are getting the hotel, food, drinks, excursions for free? So it’s right that she declares it as an ad!

Just took screenshots of her red swimsuit. God it’s not flattering at all tucking it in her arse 🤢

DF9380B3-8737-4979-8DEE-511A7C6AEC0B.jpeg A6818040-8024-46D3-950B-A41855960795.jpeg

Hahah those Miami photos are classic. I’m with you Influzener that I don’t normally comment on body shape or size, but for Em, considering she works out 6 days a week her body isn’t that toned to be honest. You'd expect her bum to have more volume and shape. Maybe she doesn’t do enough glute work?

On her stories she’s filmed one of her running in to the sea saying it’s the real her?! I’m confused why she’s trying to put on this fun persona. Is she trying to compete with Danielle Peazer? Also the fact she said the trip is an ad but she’s not being paid to be there. Lol, but you are getting the hotel, food, drinks, excursions for free? So it’s right that she declares it as an ad!

Just took screenshots of her red swimsuit. God it’s not flattering at all tucking it in her arse 🤢

View attachment 62335View attachment 62336
She was practicing her staged pap walk...duh.

She said she has put a new gift guide together for men/boys because she has had "so many" requests. No, you haven't, Em. You are just greedy as duck and have thought of another way to squeeze money out of your foolish followers.

I bet she is reading here while on holiday. Haha.

Can someone please show her how to apply fake tan properly. For someone that likes to flaunt herself she has such patchy tan.

Reactions: 6
Why has she become such an embarrassment on this holiday? All that goofing around to prove that she’s cool and dorky. You’re not, your an orange Tesco value cheap influencer. I bet they are paying Danielle Peazer and she was the BOGOF in that deal!

Also how sad that she’s on a tropical island and is still finding affiliate links to shill. Today she’s even deleted out the name of the website so that people have to click her after links. I guess if they’re not paying her she has to make her money somehow!

And she really does need to stop putting her swimsuit into her ass crack, it’s nasty and does her no favours!

Why has she become such an embarrassment on this holiday? All that goofing around to prove that she’s cool and dorky. You’re not, your an orange Tesco value cheap influencer. I bet they are paying Danielle Peazer and she was the BOGOF in that deal!

Also how sad that she’s on a tropical island and is still finding affiliate links to shill. Today she’s even deleted out the name of the website so that people have to click her after links. I guess if they’re not paying her she has to make her money somehow!

And she really does need to stop putting her swimsuit into her ass crack, it’s nasty and does her no favours!
I know I can’t work out why she’s posting all these videos showing her falling over and being a dork. It’s really bloody strange.
Wondering how long we have to wait until we get a photo in the bath with her legs hanging over the side!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.