Em Sheldon (emshelx)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is everything I hate about this influencer culture. She needs to duck off and when she gets there she needs to duck off some more and then duck off again. That’s how I feel about her.

She adds no value, she does nothing for charity, she has no causes she campaigns or feels strongly about all that matters is making money off her followers with all the polyester cheap tat she shills. I hope they see through her and just stop following her.
She has honestly been worse this year than ever before. It is ridiculous.

She really is everything I hate about this influencer culture. She needs to duck off and when she gets there she needs to duck off some more and then duck off again. That’s how I feel about her.

She adds no value, she does nothing for charity, she has no causes she campaigns or feels strongly about all that matters is making money off her followers with all the polyester cheap tat she shills. I hope they see through her and just stop following her.
She is more desperate and orange as the years pass.
I honestly don’t think she’s doing that well given the amount of stuff she advertises and it’s all pretty low fry stuff now like cinnamon 😂
But you are right that she literally adds nothing to society. Her channels are just like QVC, she doesn’t do anything interesting or of value. I think the brands that work with her are stupid.
Wonder what she will do after cyber Monday when there are not as many sales to push? She might have to think of some actual content then.

Reactions: 1
Is she taking the piss...try not to spam?!? All she’s done is affiliate link after affiliate link I’m surprised that Twitter haven’t banned her for suspicious behaviour (though it’s the norm for her) I think someone mentioned she was trolling us before but I do think she’s doing it now...

41B28EBD-2F9B-4933-9716-B55B5B32C304.png
in in

Her stories over the weekend, 99.9% of them were AD GIFTED or AD AFFILIATE

Bore off

Reactions: 3
Her stories over the weekend, 99.9% of them were AD GIFTED or AD AFFILIATE

Bore off
Exactly!! She literally has nothing else to talk about!
I looked at her blog post about the sales and it was tit. Just copy and paste of affiliate links and the pictures from the websites. No styling, no advice (not that she has any to give). Utter tripe.

Reactions: 2
She is definitely trolling us. All she did was spam twitter with HUNDREDS of aff links. I wish someone would call her out.

Anyone seen her stories? We’ve hit a nerve 😂😂😂 also the screenshots of people praising all the Black Friday spam are prob her mother and her brother 😂😂😂

A72B506A-2DD1-438E-AACA-BAB93E791204.png

Anyone seen her stories? We’ve hit a nerve 😂😂😂 also the screenshots of people praising all the Black Friday spam are prob her mother and her brother 😂😂😂

View attachment 61481
Hahahhaha. And she is not "choosing" to declare them from the good of her heart. She is declaring them because she and the brand were investigated for not declaring. Wonder how long she will keep it up for though?

Hahahhaha. And she is not "choosing" to declare them from the good of her heart. She is declaring them because she and the brand were investigated for not declaring. Wonder how long she will keep it up for though?
She’s honestly pathetic and clearly reads here all the time! hilarious she’s justifying all her ads, clearly bothered by being called out for her crappy spam and lack of content. Also making out she’s labelled stuff as ads because she’s a Good Samaritan. Nah you got caught out Em so you’re declaring everything as ad because that’s what you should do instead of bending the rules.
Also she basically admitted that she’s doing ads and not getting paid. More fool her and shows she’s not worth much if brands aren’t paying her.

5133C832-65AC-431E-B651-828826FD58DD.png

Oh Em love, we are living in your head rent free aren’t we. You have to address everything! Why are you so bothered what we write if we are just sad little trolls?!
Pissing myself laughing. 691 swiped up on your poxy post and I bet 99% didn’t even buy. Only grubby salesmen are proud they live on commission!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It’s so sad that she comes on here so often and then has to IG story to address what we say. Pull up a chair Tesco value Em create an account and have a chat with us. We don’t bite and the likes of Lechat and others have some great content ideas for you.

Personally myself I just want to reiterate that I think you are the pathetic one, calling people who dislike your turgid boring content or who come on forum to comment away from your space trolls and bullies isn't very nice. You judge us yet you are no better. You come on here all the time, you post nothing of any value and you just encourage young people to spend and get into debt. Materialism and consumerism in this society isn’t what we need but you don’t care do you as long as you make pennies from the affiliate links.

Nobody here believes you are buying your house alone. You make no money, you’ve been reduced to flogging cinnamon and you have very few campaigns! I bet Mummy Shel is helping you out with a huge deposit and you’re going to beg constantly Lydia style for all the mismash furniture you will end up with.

It’s so sad that she comes on here so often and then has to IG story to address what we say. Pull up a chair Tesco value Em create an account and have a chat with us. We don’t bite and the likes of Lechat and others have some great content ideas for you.

Personally myself I just want to reiterate that I think you are the pathetic one, calling people who dislike your turgid boring content or who come on forum to comment away from your space trolls and bullies isn't very nice. You judge us yet you are no better. You come on here all the time, you post nothing of any value and you just encourage young people to spend and get into debt. Materialism and consumerism in this society isn’t what we need but you don’t care do you as long as you make pennies from the affiliate links.

Nobody here believes you are buying your house alone. You make no money, you’ve been reduced to flogging cinnamon and you have very few campaigns! I bet Mummy Shel is helping you out with a huge deposit and you’re going to beg constantly Lydia style for all the mismash furniture you will end up with.
Yes. I would actually love it if she grew a backbone and came on here and commented. Other influencers have done so. But no, she sent a friend/family member of Matt here instead.

Just because 700 people swiped up doesn't mean they all bought. People probably swipe up without realising it stores their cookies.

Yes. I would actually love it if she grew a backbone and came on here and commented. Other influencers have done so. But no, she sent a friend/family member of Matt here instead.

Just because 700 people swiped up doesn't mean they all bought. People probably swipe up without realising it stores their cookies.
She won’t ever do that! Come on this is the twit that can’t even keep her Tweets up without bricking it and deleting them the moment someone makes a negative comment. I’ve never seen someone who is their mid-twenties behave like such a child. The only person that comes close is Lydia Millen and I know they are both friends or enablers of each other and their bullying/victim fantasy they have going so maybe she’s learning from her.

She won’t ever do that! Come on this is the twit that can’t even keep her Tweets up without bricking it and deleting them the moment someone makes a negative comment. I’ve never seen someone who is their mid-twenties behave like such a child. The only person that comes close is Lydia Millen and I know they are both friends or enablers of each other and their bullying/victim fantasy they have going so maybe she’s learning from her.
True.

She RT'd this with this comment...

Em Sheldon

@emshelx

·
2h

I feel personally attacked

Quote Tweet

Allana

@allanaramaa
· 18h
Dunno who needs to hear this right now but go wash your makeup brushes

Yes, she should wash her brushes, as we have seen they are vile.

She has been losing a lot of Twitter followers. They are probably sick of her spam. Her Instagram followers are also going down. Almost 200 lost in the past 30 days.

She has been losing a lot of Twitter followers. They are probably sick of her spam. Her Instagram followers are also going down. Almost 200 lost in the past 30 days.
Don’t tease me with stuff like this!!! Maybe by this next year she will have disappeared and no one will know about orange Tesco value Em anymore!

Don’t tease me with stuff like this!!! Maybe by this next year she will have disappeared and no one will know about orange Tesco value Em anymore!
One can wish! Just wait til the boxing day and January sales...maybe she will lose followers then too.

I don't mind people storying links every now and again. Yes there are bargains to be had! But it was relentless with her. Maybe four/five times more than ANYONE ELSE I follow on SM. And repetitive. The gym gear was just too much. Her whole life must be spent looking at sites online to find stuff to link. Its really sad. Plus the way she goes out of her way to never mention the store.
She will always have her die hard fans and those that praise her. Which worries me in a different way. But for most people the constant spamming is just boring. Don't most people use SM to switch off. Does anyone want to watch constant advertising? Someone constantly trying to get you to part with money to get material items. God its worrying.

I don't mind people storying links every now and again. Yes there are bargains to be had! But it was relentless with her. Maybe four/five times more than ANYONE ELSE I follow on SM. And repetitive. The gym gear was just too much. Her whole life must be spent looking at sites online to find stuff to link. Its really sad. Plus the way she goes out of her way to never mention the store.
She will always have her die hard fans and those that praise her. Which worries me in a different way. But for most people the constant spamming is just boring. Don't most people use SM to switch off. Does anyone want to watch constant advertising? Someone constantly trying to get you to part with money to get material items. God its worrying.
Her die hard fans are like 16 year olds who haven’t seen through her yet! Oh and her own mother. You barely see any women praising her because she has no advice for women her own age. She’s never had a proper job, doesn’t know what it’s like to have to buy your own make up etc. She’s still banging out links to sweaty Betty today, she just doesn’t stop pushing consumerism. Like take a day off FGS. I’m not surprised her channels are dropping numbers or flat lining, no one wants to be subjected to a barrage of ads.
I actually have unfollowed most full time influencers now. I prefer to follow normal women who have jobs and hobbies and maybe do a bit of insta on the side.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.