Em Sheldon (emshelx)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the impression that she just begs for a hotel room (Shangri-La in this case) and then fills her case with a whole load of tat that she needs to take pictures with for 'ads'. No thought goes into anything. The product is not presented in an interesting way. Her captions are utterly tedious and basically lies. She never uses anything she advertises. Its just lazy lazy work.

Reactions: 5
I get the impression that she just begs for a hotel room (Shangri-La in this case) and then fills her case with a whole load of tat that she needs to take pictures with for 'ads'. No thought goes into anything. The product is not presented in an interesting way. Her captions are utterly tedious and basically lies. She never uses anything she advertises. Its just lazy lazy work.
Very lazy!! She just runs herself a bath and takes a photo of whatever #ad she is flogging that day
No wonder she dropped her iPhone in the bath the other day

Very lazy!! She just runs herself a bath and takes a photo of whatever #ad she is flogging that day
No wonder she dropped her iPhone in the bath the other day
Too bad it didn't break. She would have a breakdown after one hour without her phone.

Reactions: 1
Lol. Why is this idiot doing burpees with her hair down? I couldn't imagine anything more annoying. Her form is so poor too. Do you think she just takes her hair down for the gram 'cause she's self-conscious and then puts it back up? Or do you think she only does a few burpees for Instagram stories? I don't know why she never lifts weights.

Reactions: 2
Her twitter followers are decreasing. Wonder are they bored of her affiliate links too?

Yes, the responses from hotel managers to her trip advisor review suggest that she asks for a free stay in return for a good review. If she is not given what she wants, she leaves scathing reviews of the hotel.

Attachments

Last edited:
What is this twit going on about when she says her new place. She just showed on stories a sofa and said she was going to buy a new sofa for her new place. Is she moving? Has she allegedly bought somewhere now? No Tesco value Em you’re not going to buy a sofa, you’re begging so that you’re ‘kindly gifted’ one. No one falls for this tit anymore.

Em's valuable contribution to society this week: 3 Black Friday shopping videos.

What is this twit going on about when she says her new place. She just showed on stories a sofa and said she was going to buy a new sofa for her new place. Is she moving? Has she allegedly bought somewhere now? No Tesco value Em you’re not going to buy a sofa, you’re begging so that you’re ‘kindly gifted’ one. No one falls for this tit anymore.
I noticed this. Probably lies to try and get an ad deal from home sense or something.

I am actually disgusted she has not said anything about the London Bridge attack. Normally she is the first to scream about stuff like that. She has clearly been online as she has been tweeting affiliate links. I guess they're both important to her. Gross.

I am actually disgusted she has not said anything about the London Bridge attack. Normally she is the first to scream about stuff like that. She has clearly been online as she has been tweeting affiliate links. I guess they're both important to her. Gross.
Such a good point Bubble. Nothing, not even a terrible attack, stops her grabby little affiliate links.
I actually think of the I follow influencers yesterday she was the worst with the affiliate links. Most just storied a few offers but that was it. I think most realise their audience does not like being spammed. And also the ethics of pushing consumerism when a lot of people can’t afford it.
Em doesn’t care about tit like that though. She just wants more money for her new house I expect.

Such a good point Bubble. Nothing, not even a terrible attack, stops her grabby little affiliate links.
I actually think of the I follow influencers yesterday she was the worst with the affiliate links. Most just storied a few offers but that was it. I think most realise their audience does not like being spammed. And also the ethics of pushing consumerism when a lot of people can’t afford it.
Em doesn’t care about tit like that though. She just wants more money for her new house I expect.
Still nothing. What a stupid bleep. I don't remember her spamming affiliate links so much last yr. Her Twitter is vile. I'm surprised she has any followers left.

Yeah she has never grown up where as many of her friends are moving on up in life. I don't see her getting engaged any time soon in the next few years.
I am surprised she is with her boyfriend and not with an older man who is richer.
I don’t think any of them are actual friends they all just ‘love and like ‘ each other for the social media .. In fact I dont think any of them have any friends .. cos they’re all so much up theirs own ar&e and secretly want to be better than the other IG supposed mate with loads of followers !!!

Still nothing. What a stupid bleep. I don't remember her spamming affiliate links so much last yr. Her Twitter is vile. I'm surprised she has any followers left.
Yet she’ll be all over Twitter whinging about bullying. Stupid bleep.

Her IG stories is also full of tit affiliate links. If she didn’t post about affiliate links her life would be empty.

I see Tesco value Em has been on here again, check out the comment about form. Hey Em 👋

Attachments

• Haha
Yet she’ll be all over Twitter whinging about bullying. Stupid bleep.

Her IG stories is also full of tit affiliate links. If she didn’t post about affiliate links her life would be empty.

I see Tesco value Em has been on here again, check out the comment about form. Hey Em 👋
hahaha, I saw that comment about form too.

Still posting "Black friday weekend" affliate links. When will she stop?

hahaha, I saw that comment about form too.

Still posting "Black friday weekend" affliate links. When will she stop?
if your muscles are sore from the gym then why go and do another class and do the moves with bad form?? It’s just dumb. But then you see the ad gifted, and realise em cannot turn down anything. She’d risk injury for a freebie. What a sad person. Also bragging about going to the gym 6 times so she can eat cake, I think her association between food and exercise aren’t that healthy. I think she has issues.

if your muscles are sore from the gym then why go and do another class and do the moves with bad form?? It’s just dumb. But then you see the ad gifted, and realise em cannot turn down anything. She’d risk injury for a freebie. What a sad person. Also bragging about going to the gym 6 times so she can eat cake, I think her association between food and exercise aren’t that healthy. I think she has issues.
Definitely seems like an unhealthy mindset. If she is aware of her bad form, she should correct it.

She only ever goes to free events, her life consists of attending free events or trying to affiliate link to and sell items she got for free. She’s so grabby and has such little shame that she can’t make a free event but will reach out and ask them for free entry to the ice skating . If you’re such a girl boss I’m sure you can pay for your and your brothers tickets.

Pushing Calvin Klein boxers on her twitter.... it’s just incoherent? Surely better to focus on women’s items if your audience is mainly women? Yet again flogging anything with a discount, she also hides the store to make you click the link. Very sneaky.

She really is everything I hate about this influencer culture. She needs to duck off and when she gets there she needs to duck off some more and then duck off again. That’s how I feel about her.

She adds no value, she does nothing for charity, she has no causes she campaigns or feels strongly about all that matters is making money off her followers with all the polyester cheap tat she shills. I hope they see through her and just stop following her.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.