Em Sheldon (emshelx)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love the BBC to put a real journalist up against cry baby Em on a debate around influencers. Her arguments would fall apart in seconds on proper scrutiny. That’s why they love to hide on Insta so they can block away. They also hate tattle because we notice all the tit like not disclosing properly. I do think Em is one of the worst influencers right now because it’s obvious that her blog, Insta and you tube have no real purpose other than to advertise tit. The savvy influencers have gone down specific routes like fashion or beauty or healthy living but Em has remained jack of all trades hence advertising everything from fibre cereal to chocolate. And even what she does advertise she does sloppily like piling her gifted clothes on a heap on the floor.
She’s so vapid, I feel sorry for her. She must get up every day scrabbling around for ideas for content because I see no substance to her life right now.
That would be worth watching but is never likely to happen. All these influencers are only brave online in their little packs where they back each other up. You only have to see how Em cant even stand by what she puts on Twitter to know these people as not capable of adult conversation about grown up topics. They always ‘hunt’ in packs you just have to see how they dealt with the petition for online bullying that was started by a gay reality star who was being abused online and they all hijacked it for their own purposes to try and cancel places like tattle life and stop people sending them messages. They all jumped on that bandwagon and it was pathetic.
They love playing the victim, when in reality all that happens is people call out their BS.

I don’t read her blog, I’m sure it has nothing interesting but her IG and Twitter is just her monetising her audience, it’s constant affiliate links and not even for stuff she’s bought. Her trying to bleed her audience dry is so obvious. She provides no meaningful content, nothing to educate her audience, nothing to support them just a whole bunch of affiliate links and adverts. And it’s only because they are quite young do they put up with it, anyone older has no interest in what she’s shilling

Tesco value Em is a little bully in my eyes. I have seen her replies to people who make comments on her IG or Twitter, she plays the victims and gets her minions to pick on them. When she’s not doing that she will decide to reach out to where they work and try and get them in trouble there. It’s really ugly behaviour and I don’t think she gets called out on it enough. Her nice girl act just doesn’t wash with me and I’m so tired and over her playing the victim like in the interview.

Reactions: 2
Holy tit. This morning she is advertising CINAMMON :ROFLMAO: :eek:

The thing that I find about anyone who complains about what is said here is that they are very selective about what they say. Yes it is slightly mean to pick on her voice, face etc. I get why that would upset. But they never mention how we pick up on the shady practices, non disclosure, lies etc. How her adverts are simply awful.

No way would she stand up to a challenge on how she constantly/daily tries to get people to buy things they don't need. How she contributes to feelings of inadequacy and poor mental health. How she flaunts an utterly fake lifestyle. She goes on about her own but never stops to think about the other side. She isn't mature enough.

Reactions: 1
She posted stories of her ensuite and she has like 20 products lined up along the bath. Why? No one needs that many products. She has so much clutter. It would drive me MAD.

Holy tit. This morning she is advertising CINAMMON :ROFLMAO: :eek:

The thing that I find about anyone who complains about what is said here is that they are very selective about what they say. Yes it is slightly mean to pick on her voice, face etc. I get why that would upset. But they never mention how we pick up on the shady practices, non disclosure, lies etc. How her adverts are simply awful.

No way would she stand up to a challenge on how she constantly/daily tries to get people to buy things they don't need. How she contributes to feelings of inadequacy and poor mental health. How she flaunts an utterly fake lifestyle. She goes on about her own but never stops to think about the other side. She isn't mature enough.
So true Ron. I don’t think Em gets it at all. Her messages about health, fitness and balance are a prime example.
She goes to freebie gym classes in the day, gifted sweaty Betty and other gym clothes, pisses money on food at Whole Foods. Firstly her privilege stinks, most people can’t afford to go to multiple gyms and buy fad protein balls and sweaty Betty kit. Secondly, most of us work in proper jobs so can’t go to the gym all the time. It’s bloody depressing seeing some idiot brag that they go to the gym 6 days a week when they don’t have to sit in a office, stand in a classroom, or run around a hospital. Then she has the cheeky to preach about balance and eating pizza an carbs is ok because she goes to the gym. I’m just like bully for you Em. You have nothing else to do in the day so you can do it but It bears no resemblance to the battles most people have - which is too busy or tired to go to gym, can’t afford fad health food, want to eat pizza and stay healthy. Her life is so fake and unreal. I doubt she’s ever thought what an average day for her audience is like compared to her own. Maybe then she’d start to get why people comment here.

Just noticed she's got her hair up in her recent workout IG stories.

Hi Em 👋

Ads, ads and more ads. If it’s in the Black Friday sales, Em will be advertising it. She’s a frigging QVC channel.

Ads, ads and more ads. If it’s in the Black Friday sales, Em will be advertising it. She’s a frigging QVC channel.
Anyone believe that she says no to brands as she constantly claims? She’s been reduce to flogging spices but I’m sure she really believes in Schwartz cinnamon.

She is so bleeping boring.
I‘m embarrassed for her. She literally adds no value why does she carry on with this charade of being an influencer. The only thing she influences me to do is click of IG, never watch her vlogs or read her blogs.

Reactions: 3
At this point I feel like she's trolling us. All she posts on Twitter is affiliate links. Surely her followers will start to see what a boring person she is?

Anyone see her tweets re the uber ban?? Just complaining how hard done by she is that she has had issues with uber/black cabs/other car companies and at times she has actually opted to get public transport instead 😱😱😨😨

Anyone see her tweets re the uber ban?? Just complaining how hard done by she is that she has had issues with uber/black cabs/other car companies and at times she has actually opted to get public transport instead 😱😱😨😨
Oh no. Poor Em. Welcome to the real world. What a dolt.

I can't wait for Christmas to be over so this greedy witch stops tweeting affiliate links for everything.

Another thing I hate, every insta story of hers is an Ad. And she always writes really long descriptions, even when a video so you can never see the full image. Just words. So stupid

Last edited:
Of course no one has seen Tesco value Em’s tweets because as per usual she has deleted them. That little twit never has the balls to keep her tweets up. If you can’t keep them up and can’t deal with the comments don’t tweet it in the first place.

Everything about this little twit annoys me. She really does need to duck off. She adds no value and it’s all just affiliate links. Boring!

Have you noticed that everything she does is always the best ever. The best jumper, the best facial, the best gym class, the best meal. She is just so bleeping stupid. Can anyone be falling for this utter shite? I actually feel so sorry for her pathetic life. Without begging for gifted experiences/clothes/make up/food, she has nothing. She is empty. And to think, she feels sorry for us :ROFLMAO:

Have you noticed that everything she does is always the best ever. The best jumper, the best facial, the best gym class, the best meal. She is just so bleeping stupid. Can anyone be falling for this utter shite? I actually feel so sorry for her pathetic life. Without begging for gifted experiences/clothes/make up/food, she has nothing. She is empty. And to think, she feels sorry for us :ROFLMAO:
Hahah, yes. Same with all the influencers. It is so sad. I saw her tweets about Uber earlier but as with everything, she has deleted them. Pathetic.

I mean she is literally on stories trying to flog HALF a puffa jacket. No wonder it hasn't sold out. Who wants half a warm coat?!

• Haha
I mean she is literally on stories trying to flog HALF a puffa jacket. No wonder it hasn't sold out. Who wants half a warm coat?!
So much shite. She must just spend her time scrolling through websites seeing what she can shill.

Ohh but it’s the best jacket ever!! So good she hasn’t bought one herself! Oh no, she just wants her audience to do that whilst she pockets the few quid off the affiliate link. Grabby.

Her latest ad on Insta is appalling. Such grainy quality. I can't even make out the brand. Such a tit influencer. Why would Jimmy Choo work with her?

Her latest ad on Insta is appalling. Such grainy quality. I can't even make out the brand. Such a tit influencer. Why would Jimmy Choo work with her?
Totally agree. Her image quality is awful. Must be all the shoddy filters she applies over the top.
Was thinking the over day she’s been fucked by Insta who have released all those downloadable filters for free (you can search for lots of different ones that people have created) and yet she’s trying to flog a set for £40. Lol.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.