Em Sheldon (emshelx)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s her tit content and the fact she’s an orange wotsit!!! Would you buy and beauty, skincare or clothing shes flogging??

They would get a better return if they put someone in a sandwich board outside a tube station!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Haha 😂 exactly.

She can blame the algorithm all she wants but if her content was good people would engage. After all the algorithm just shows an individual more content based on what they have liked or engaged with. So if I go and like a load of cat posts, I get more cat posts. So by complaining people don’t see her pictures it’s reinforcing the fact that no one likes or engages with her photos in the first place! Maybe she should accept people aren’t that bothered about her content or that it’s not very good 😳

I would rather see cat content all day over Em. They are more interesting and cuter for sure!

Her content is really all just free food and her stuffing her face whilst wearing too tight cheap looking clothes and then adding a bright orange filter over it so she looks like an orange snack! Not sure that’s aspirational for anyone.

Maybe she’ll take your advice again Lechat and realise she needs to disappear from the internet as no one is bothered by the tit she puts out.

I would rather see cat content all day over Em. They are more interesting and cuter for sure!

Her content is really all just free food and her stuffing her face whilst wearing too tight cheap looking clothes and then adding a bright orange filter over it so she looks like an orange snack! Not sure that’s aspirational for anyone.

Maybe she’ll take your advice again Lechat and realise she needs to disappear from the internet as no one is bothered by the tit she puts out.
I wish that she would stop with the orange filter. I am not sure how she thinks it looks good.

Just watched this video...and Matt is in it. I have never watched any vids him in. Oh my. He walks like he has small man syndrome, like a puffed-up monkey. Looks like a ponce.

Those sunglasses look awful on her. I would never buy anything she advertised, she just screams tacky and cheap.

I may have to give in and watch a vlog of hers. I haven’t so far but I guess I need to see what tit she puts out there. I might wait until I’ve had a few glasses of wine though as her irritating voice for 20+ minutes will drive me crazy unless I’m a bit drunk.

In those pictures there isn’t much difference in the colour of Em’s dress and her!

So I see Em was at a Beauty Blender event. I am actually baffled as to how she gets invited to these things. Perhaps they gave her a lesson in how to clean her sponges 🙂

• Haha
She's such a consumer. I remember going through a brief stage of not minding her I mean for a week or so on YouTube and the amount of products she kept from or was incredible. Every jo Malone perfume, 100s of two lipstick etching. Why? She has no clue. And as for her filter before and afters if she actually got her brother to learn to take a photo she wouldn't have to use an orange filter. Outspan girl.

Reactions: 3
So I see Em was at a Beauty Blender event. I am actually baffled as to how she gets invited to these things. Perhaps they gave her a lesson in how to clean her sponges 🙂
Damn I’m going to have to burn my Beauty Blender now. See brands when you have an idiot like Em at your events, or you send her freebies or get her to do an ad you lose normal people who don’t like an orange wotsit representing your brand!

Those sunglasses look awful on her. I would never buy anything she advertised, she just screams tacky and cheap.
That’s because she is. She will buy something like the Gucci sandals but send them straight back. Everything else is cheap and she makes it look worse by never ironing it, wearing it a little bit too tight and short and looking orange. What a moron.

Last edited:
I hope beauty blender did a demo of how to wash it since she is incapable of keeping her makeup and brushes clean! Yuck!

32991650-BDC0-42F5-947B-47F2A4239119.jpeg

So Em wants to be able to moan on Twitter but doesn’t want anyone criticising her...she’s gone through her whole life being picked on/bullied. She can’t go to brunch, school, witch about stuff on the internet without being bullied 🙄

She’s a special type of snowflake.

Here’s some advice Em, grow a backbone and stop playing the victim constantly. It’s so boring and done to death now.

View attachment 49783

So Em wants to be able to moan on Twitter but doesn’t want anyone criticising her...she’s gone through her whole life being picked on/bullied. She can’t go to brunch, school, witch about stuff on the internet without being bullied 🙄

She’s a special type of snowflake.

Here’s some advice Em, grow a backbone and stop playing the victim constantly. It’s so boring and done to death now.
Why doesn't she just ignore it? Honestly. She is so delicate. Grow up, Em. If she thinks that is "awful" then she is absolutely delusional.

She’s addressing us again on her stories too. Talking about her presets and how you don’t have to be as orange. I wish she would take that onboard and stop turning herself into an Wotsit and so orange you could see her glowing in the dark!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.