Em Sheldon (emshelx)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s addressing us again on her stories too. Talking about her presets and how you don’t have to be as orange. I wish she would take that onboard and stop turning herself into an Wotsit and so orange you could see her glowing in the dark!
Even when she turns the tone down, she still looks orange so the filters clearly have an orange hue to them. Can't believe people waste their money.

She posted about being bloated (not pregnant) and does anyone else get bloated? I go through phases of being bloated at night and without any triggers but don't share it online. She posts online all the time about bloating. If she is that concerned, she should go to the doctor.

Even when she turns the tone down, she still looks orange so the filters clearly have an orange hue to them. Can't believe people waste their money.

She posted about being bloated (not pregnant) and does anyone else get bloated? I go through phases of being bloated at night and without any triggers but don't share it online. She posts online all the time about bloating. If she is that concerned, she should go to the doctor.
Come on now bubbletea if she does that she won’t get attention online. Also you’re assuming this idiot has any common sense. She can’t do anything without the internet telling her.

Come on now bubbletea if she does that she won’t get attention online. Also you’re assuming this idiot has any common sense. She can’t do anything without the internet telling her.
So dependent on her followers it is sad. She has shared her link to her Greece vlog three times in a row on Twitter. She and her brother went to Greece. Her brother seems way better now. I know chronic illnesses come and go but she hasn't mentioned it for a while.

35 mins long. Who has that much time to waste watching a vlog of hers 'cause I don't.

She’s jumping on the online bullying bandwagon again and lecturing people about leaving nasty comments. Her holier then thou attitude just makes me want to tell her to duck off.

Threatening to leave crappy TripAdvisor reviews is the business equivalent of someone leaving an influencer a nasty comment and you do that a lot right Em?!? Your online behaviour is pretty crappy Em, lets not forget all the times you search out a comment made about you that you’re not even tagged in and leave them a crappy comment and then play the victim.

You are such a hypocrite I really don’t think you should jump on this bandwagon. Stick to selling cheap tat.

Reactions: 2
She wants to be a woke Meghan defender. Yes Meghan gets criticism but it goes with the territory. She could choose to stay out of the limelight if she doesn’t like the attention. Just like any influencer. But then they’d have to get a real job.

Reactions: 1
She wants to be a woke Meghan defender. Yes Meghan gets criticism but it goes with the territory. She could choose to stay out of the limelight if she doesn’t like the attention. Just like any influencer. But then they’d have to get a real job.
Em is obsessed with Meghan. I remember she said she went to the place Meghan gets her hair done in London. Of course, Em makes it all about her. Not about checking in on friends with new babies in case they need help.

Also, no one on here is trolling you, Em. You tell the people gossiping to "stop watching and for your own mental health." Maybe you should stop sourcing gossip about you. Stop coming on this website. We are not messaging you directly and never will, you narcissistic twit.

Reactions: 4
7CC7A458-6F48-4209-A27C-98B13601E3AB.jpeg

What Meghan suffers is very different to calling out Em’s stupidity, dishonesty and piss poor content. Meghan has had stories sold on her to the press, she doesn’t choose to share her life and make it public she just happened to fall in love with a member of the Royal Family. She also suffers abuse for being mixed race.

Em chooses to put her life on the internet but doesn’t want any criticism. And the main criticism she receives is on a forum that she actively chooses to go on and read. Claiming bullying and trolling after that is kinda stupid as she’s bringing it on yourself. It’s quite simple Em, if you don’t like people having an opinion about you stop sharing your life on the internet. Go get a job but that would mean all your freebies would end then wouldn’t it and you couldn’t have that!

View attachment 50083
What Meghan suffers is very different to calling out Em’s stupidity, dishonesty and piss poor content. Meghan has had stories sold on her to the press, she doesn’t choose to share her life and make it public she just happened to fall in love with a member of the Royal Family. She also suffers abuse for being mixed race.

Em chooses to put her life on the internet but doesn’t want any criticism. And the main criticism she receives is on a forum that she actively chooses to go on and read. Claiming bullying and trolling after that is kinda stupid as she’s bringing it on yourself. It’s quite simple Em, if you don’t like people having an opinion about you stop sharing your life on the internet. Go get a job but that would mean all your freebies would end then wouldn’t it and you couldn’t have that!
This 100%.

And again, no one on here at least is directly messaging Em. On the Sussex's Instagram page, there are awful comments left about Meghan. Imagine she thinks she is on the same level as MM. Haha. Even when she was on that tv show about luxury planes, not many people were directly @-ing Em with critical tweets but she was still replying to them (then deleting it). She clearly looks for people talking about her.

This 100%.

And again, no one on here at least is directly messaging Em. On the Sussex's Instagram page, there are awful comments left about Meghan. Imagine she thinks she is on the same level as MM. Haha. Even when she was on that tv show about luxury planes, not many people were directly @-ing Em with critical tweets but she was still replying to them (then deleting it). She clearly looks for people talking about her.
Em is trying to equate a few comments on here with the abuse MM gets. It’s crazy. She needs to get a grip.
Em is not famous for a start! Hardly anyone engages with her content and she flogs filters for £40 to make money. She’s a salesperson trying to make out her hurty feelings are like being in national newspapers.

• Haha
This 100%.

So true! No one @ her as she’s irrelevant and no one knows who she is. She stays relevant by drawing attention to herself.

Em is trying to equate a few comments on here with the abuse MM gets
I think Em is deluded enough to believe she’s in the same category as MM.

Lol. She’s posted that her brother has stayed in a hotel on his birthday. She says it was paid for by her family but she has had gifted stays there before.

Funny that she’s choosing to bother adding this info to her story. As most people don’t bother to mention where their brother/sister/aunty/cousin stayed or ate on their birthday because it’s irrelevant. But she has chosen to plug this hotel in the hope of more gifted stays. She is so transparent it’s unreal. If she’s paid for tit out of her purse (for a change) no need need to tell us online. But of course she will as it’s another begging opportunity.

Reactions: 3
Lol. She’s posted that her brother has stayed in a hotel on his birthday. She says it was paid for by her family but she has had gifted stays there before.

Funny that she’s choosing to bother adding this info to her story. As most people don’t bother to mention where their brother/sister/aunty/cousin stayed or ate on their birthday because it’s irrelevant. But she has chosen to plug this hotel in the hope of more gifted stays. She is so transparent it’s unreal. If she’s paid for tit out of her purse (for a change) no need need to tell us online. But of course she will as it’s another begging opportunity.
Oh how bizarre. It is obviously gifted otherwise why post that information? Is it disclosed?

What is her obsession with sharing everything her brother does. She genuinely has nothing to share apart from food, old travel stuff and her brother.

Who gives a tit what her brother got up to on his birthday. And of course she’s lining up future begging opportunities. She could be more transparent if she tried. When all this isnover I wonder what Em will end up doing?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
What is her obsession with sharing everything her brother does. She genuinely has nothing to share apart from food, old travel stuff and her brother.

Who gives a tit weather brother got up to on his birthday. And of course she’s lining up future begging opportunities. She could be more transparent if she tried. When all this isnover I wonder what Em will end up doing?
Hahhaha, I don't know. Is she trying to set her cling-on brother up as an influencer?

I don't know how she can feel fulfilled. She lives such a vapid life. She doesn't even clean her own house as she has a gifted cleaner do it. She has no responsibility.

It is bizarre that she promotes her brothers life and activities on her feed. If I was a brand I’d be thinking how does this add value when I’m trying to reach an audience of young woman? Hearing that her bro stayed at a spa hotel is just completely unnecessary info. But of course she’s really sharing that story because she can ring Rudding and say ooohh I promoted you online let me stay for free please. And we all know she does that because of her trip advisor reviews and the responses from the businesses she threatened!

It is bizarre that she promotes her brothers life and activities on her feed. If I was a brand I’d be thinking how does this add value when I’m trying to reach an audience of young woman? Hearing that her bro stayed at a spa hotel is just completely unnecessary info. But of course she’s really sharing that story because she can ring Rudding and say ooohh I promoted you online let me stay for free please. And we all know she does that because of her trip advisor reviews and the responses from the businesses she threatened!
I wish hotels would put their foot down when she does that. She sounds vile.

She is vile. She is so budget, so cheap and so transparent in her attempts to get freebies it’s embarrassing. She’s learning from Lydia Millen, those two seem like buddies now and that’s Lydia’s style.
Hahhaha, I don't know. Is she trying to set her cling-on brother up as an influencer?
It’s embarrassing that her brother doesn’t work. He’s a grown man and now he has his sister sharing his life on SM. Let’s not forget all the nonsense about getting him a girlfriend. What adult wants their younger sister to set them up?!? It’s all too odd. That family is a bit odd.

Another day another advert from Em. Did I just see her east biscuits that were on her floor? The floor that she wears outdoor shoes on? The floor that only gets cleaned when her free cleaners come round. This woman plumbs to new lows every time I think she can’t get any worse 🤢

The cherry on the cake is she has decided she now lives near Buckingham Palace and has used that as her location tag. No Em you don’t live in the City of Westminster.

Disgusting. She’s put the biscuits on the floor :sick:

She’s also copied a style of video inthefrow used for an ad on her feed. Except Victoria was advertising a luxury brand and em is advertising biscuits lol

• Sick
Biscuits, coffee, cereal that makes you 💩, cheap clothes and cheap make up. That’s what she’s advertised in the last few weeks.

Really premium and luxury. I’m going to start calling her Tesco value Em.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.