Em Sheldon (emshelx)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could she look any more orange here? What a mess.
She’s fluorescent! She’s so bright you could probably see her from a space. Why would you make yourself look that colour and then post it on IG?

Her pictures all seem to involve food. Does she not have anything else that she’s interested in?

She’s fluorescent! She’s so bright you could probably see her from a space. Why would you make yourself look that colour and then post it on IG?

Her pictures all seem to involve food. Does she not have anything else that she’s interested in?
Hahaha, I was about to say the same thing. What is the obsession she and Zoella have with looking like orange watsits? It makes them look dirty. The whole image ends up with some weird orange hue. So uninspiring.

I don't think she does. She clearly doesn't have much going on either considering she is posting about NYC when she isn't even there.

I don’t think there is anything about her that doesn’t annoy me. Her voice in tonight’s stories makes me want to stab my ear drums so I don’t have to hear her.

I pity her boyfriend, I have no idea why he has stuck around for so long especially as she constantly belittles him on Twitter.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think there is anything about her that doesn’t annoy me. Her voice in tonight’s stories makes me want to stab my ear drums so I don’t have to hear her.

I pity her boyfriend, I have no idea why he has stuck around for so long especially as she constantly belittles him on Twitter.
She has a new video but I can't bring myself to watch it as her voice is so grating. It never was like that until she changed her accent.

She is horrible about her boyfriend on twitter. Think she is being funny but she seems cruel.

Reactions: 2
She has a new video but I can't bring myself to watch it as her voice is so grating. It never was like that until she changed her accent.

She is horrible about her boyfriend on twitter. Think she is being funny but she seems cruel.
I have a confession to make, I’ve never watched her videos. IG stories are short and I get bored with her nonsense on there I can’t imagine what hell it would be to sit through 30 mins of that raspy voice and boring content.

She posted her boyfriend on her stories and he actually looks like a child. Which reminds me, a few years ago, someone on her Youtube channel asked if he was her SON.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Absolutely never happened Em
Of course it didn't happen. Em posted this to show solidarity (AKA suck up) to influencer Saffron Barker who is on Strictly. Saffron sobbed her way through her VT due to the very upsetting fact she has 4 ALIVE GRANDPARENTS. She was dancing to supposedly her one nan's favourite song ("oh is it dear?" Nan replied when told this) then when the dance was over she ran crying hysterically to Nan in the front row. some people remarked that this ludicrous scene ( so obviously creating content and pushing for more votes) was extremely over the top and unnecessary... they were then of course accused of TROLLING a 19 year old girl. Yes, 19, not 9...an adult...
So of course Em pipes up with this nonsense the very same weekend!!!

Reactions: 5
She did another ad for iced coffee today and she said it gets her through her work. Way better than the ad she did a few weeks ago for autumn but in a summer dress.

I was wondering why Em was being so quiet and then up she pops with an advert. At least this one was better then the last one. Well done Le Chat your advice helped her! She should pay you commission for this one 😉

Of course it didn't happen. Em posted this to show solidarity (AKA suck up) to influencer Saffron Barker who is on Strictly. Saffron sobbed her way through her VT due to the very upsetting fact she has 4 ALIVE GRANDPARENTS. She was dancing to supposedly her one nan's favourite song ("oh is it dear?" Nan replied when told this) then when the dance was over she ran crying hysterically to Nan in the front row. some people remarked that this ludicrous scene ( so obviously creating content and pushing for more votes) was extremely over the top and unnecessary... they were then of course accused of TROLLING a 19 year old girl. Yes, 19, not 9...an adult...
So of course Em pipes up with this nonsense the very same weekend!!!
Em does like to jump on a bandwagon doesn’t she?!? That girl has not had an original thought in her life.

WTF she actually copied what i said on here a few days ago. She’s got no ideas of her own!!

I might actually email Caffe Latte!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“Dear Caffe Latte,

I’m sure your iced latte products are great and deserve good coverage when you pay influencers for advertising your drinks. Can I ask why you are choosing to work with Em Sheldon of @emshelx when she is unable to advertise your product appropriately? When this was pointed on in a discussion on Tattle, other ideas of how to advertise the product were suggested, which Em Sheldon has now copied on her Instagram.

I think this is concerning that as a supposedly professional influencer, Em Sheldon wasn’t able to come up with these ideas herself (given she supposedly knows her own audience and what advertising methods would resonate with them) and instead relied on input and idea theft from an online gossip site. A site which she has branded the users of as trolls and bullies. It makes it all the more remarkable that she is using the discussion from this site for your advertisement given her views and the fact her job is to come up with appropriate advertising when paid by a brand. I would hate for you to think Em Sheldon came up with this idea herself, so I enclose the screenshots of my comments with time and date stamp along with the stories Em Sheldon posted.

I would suggest Ms Sheldon is not a suitable individual for you to work with in future, and I would urge you to reconsider letting her advertise your product and that you work with other influencers who are able to showcase your product in a better and more original light.

Yours sincerely
Le Chat (original idea owner)”

Might consider sending this 😜

“Dear Caffe Latte,

I’m sure your iced latte products are great and deserve good coverage when you pay influencers for advertising your drinks. Can I ask why you are choosing to work with Em Sheldon of @emshelx when she is unable to advertise your product appropriately? When this was pointed on in a discussion on Tattle, other ideas of how to advertise the product were suggested, which Em Sheldon has now copied on her Instagram.

I think this is concerning that as a supposedly professional influencer, Em Sheldon wasn’t able to come up with these ideas herself (given she supposedly knows her own audience and what advertising methods would resonate with them) and instead relied on input and idea theft from an online gossip site. A site which she has branded the users of as trolls and bullies. It makes it all the more remarkable that she is using the discussion from this site for your advertisement given her views and the fact her job is to come up with appropriate advertising when paid by a brand. I would hate for you to think Em Sheldon came up with this idea herself, so I enclose the screenshots of my comments with time and date stamp along with the stories Em Sheldon posted.

I would suggest Ms Sheldon is not a suitable individual for you to work with in future, and I would urge you to reconsider letting her advertise your product and that you work with other influencers who are able to showcase your product in a better and more original light.

Yours sincerely

Hahaha, I don't think they would care as she is still getting their product out there. Although maybe I am wrong.

True they probably wouldn’t. But if it made them think twice about working with a THIEF then I would!

Clearly orange wotsits have no morals.

Last edited:
  • Haha
“Dear Caffe Latte,

Yours sincerely

It would be hilarious if you sent it! I think some brands do care about who they have as brand ambassadors especially if they don’t see a ROI as I can’t imagine many people rushing to buy iced coffee because of her.

Actually all those influencers on Twitter will probably rush to buy it as they felt so strongly about it but I can’t imagine many others.

She makes it so obvious she reads here, she spends all her time either addressing what we say, complaining about it or stealing the ideas!

It would be hilarious if you sent it! I think some brands do care about who they have as brand ambassadors especially if they don’t see a ROI as I can’t imagine many people rushing to buy iced coffee because of her.

Actually all those influencers on Twitter will probably rush to buy it as they felt so strongly about it but I can’t imagine many others.

She makes it so obvious she reads here, she spends all her time either addressing what we say, complaining about it or stealing the ideas!
It is funny as I don't think I've ever seen an influencers advert and then gone out and purchased something because of it. I honestly wonder if many people do because of Em? Also in all honesty I don't follow many influencers as I am not a fan of constant ads and fake lives.

It is funny as I don't think I've ever seen an influencers advert and then gone out and purchased something because of it. I honestly wonder if many people do because of Em? Also in all honesty I don't follow many influencers as I am not a fan of constant ads and fake lives.
Em’s audience is 13-16 year olds. I’m pretty sure no one beyond their teenage years will ever be influenced by her Mainly as everything is made to look cheap and nasty. And her target audience are probably too busy buying cheap make up to want to buy iced coffee.

As I’ve said before, if Em is shilling something it’s a pretty good way to ensure I won’t go near it and I’m sure there are many others like me.

The new disclosure rules really showed how much of influencer lives are fake. So many gifted and free items and everything else is an advert. Most of the stuff in their lives isn’t paid for And to be honest I think it‘s helped people realise they don’t have to keep up with them anymore as it’s all so fake.

I’m sure Caffe Latte will be thrilled that Em managed to sell the drink to seven other influencers who allegedly drink iced drinks all year round! Probably not the ROI they were hoping for from their ad spend. 😆

She influences hardly anyone!!
On social blade Ems engagement rate is 1.25%. For comparison, Kayleighjcouture is 2.83% and ruby Holley is 5.93%!
I don’t know the reliability of the stat but it’s quite a stark comparison to her peers.

• Wow
I’m sure Caffe Latte will be thrilled that Em managed to sell the drink to seven other influencers who allegedly drink iced drinks all year round! Probably not the ROI they were hoping for from their ad spend. 😆

She influences hardly anyone!!
On social blade Ems engagement rate is 1.25%. For comparison, Kayleighjcouture is 2.83% and ruby Holley is 5.93%!
I don’t know the reliability of the stat but it’s quite a stark comparison to her peers.
That is pretty low. She will blame it on the algorithm though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.