Em Sheldon (emshelx)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep agree. I saw an article the other day reporting 60k people supporting Meghan on twitter via a hashtag and printing some of the people. I wonder if Em is trying to get picked out for such an article as it would give her attention.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Oh dear Tesco value Em trying to jump on another bandwagon so she can get on the BBC again.

She has no real genuine desire to understand the issue she’s just trying to get attention. If she really cared she would call out the uncomfortable truth about the bullying Meghan receives but Tesco value Em has no desire to be anything but superficial. She has no values, she supports no causes and has no real principles. I wish she’d stop being so superficial.

Reactions: 4
Oh dear Tesco value Em trying to jump on another bandwagon so she can get on the BBC again.

She has no real genuine desire to understand the issue she’s just trying to get attention. If she really cared she would call out the uncomfortable truth about the bullying Meghan receives but Tesco value Em has no desire to be anything but superficial. She has no values, she supports no causes and has no real principles. I wish she’d stop being so superficial.
Tesco Value, I am cackling.

There are people replying to her Markle tweet criticizing Meg. Em won't like that...those darn nasty trolls.

There are people replying to her Markle tweet criticizing Meg. Em won't like that...those darn nasty trolls.
Just had a look and there’s a very mixed bag of comments. Not the total agreement Em was probably expecting! Expect a tweet about haters later!!

Just had a look and there’s a very mixed bag of comments. Not the total agreement Em was probably expecting! Expect a tweet about haters later!!
It seems Tesco value Em jumped on a bandwagon where not everyone will nod and agree with her. The Royal Family is very polarising, people either love them or don’t want their taxes paying for them but if Tesco value Em actually paid attention to something other then trying to blag freebies she might realise what public opinion is.
how many different types of biscuits can this woman promote?!
Don’t you know how many biscuits adverts Tesco value Em has turned down. She only works with brands she loves it’s not her fault she loves so many :rolleyes: Tesco value Em’s life is full of whatever freebies she get sent not what she actually likes.

Em has just responded to a ‘hater’ on twitter. The ‘hater’ has responded explaining her position but am sure Em will be outraged that this person dare to have a different opinion!

I honestly wonder how Em got her degree. She is so hard of thinking. In Ems world everyone should be lovely to each and women should support women just because they are women and everyone should probably get a unicorn and sign their emails with ‘xxxxxxxx’ to be ‘nice’. What a fake sickly world she lives in.

Even if you sympathise with MM you can see the public’s relationship with the royal Family is complex and results in a scrutiny of their lives. If you’re going to comment on it then expect a mixture of views!!

Last edited:
I can’t see Em’s response, has she already deleted it? What did she say?

I don’t believe that Tesco value Em is sickly sweet, she’s tried to get people into trouble with their employers because she didn’t like a comment they’ve made. That’s not sickly sweet, that’s actually quite an awful act to try and ruin someone’s life just because they said something she didn’t like. She puts up a front that she’s a sweet girl and so supportive but I believe that is a facade and underneath it is a spoilt brat who tried to ruin people’s lives or lashes out because she’s not liked. If she didn’t keep going on about her apparently chronically unwell brother I would have thought she was an only child due to her behaviour.

D0848BB9-9E9A-4E89-B5FB-F6D325619F01.jpeg

She’s deleted the tweet already because she is always reading here 😂😂😂 thin skin yet again Em. Why not stand by your views?!

I totally agree Em is unpleasant, spoilt and childish. She def has a veneer but expects everyone else to be nice to her, hence her always tweeting ‘just be nice’. She particularly hates other women challenging her as she thinks all women should support her just because we have the same genitals. In that sense she has a lot of issues with the world. No one owes her her any niceness. She doesn’t have many female friends and seems to have lost a lot too, that says a lot.

I’m still reeling over the biscuits on the floor given she ever cleans and lives with her boyfriend and brother so that floor was bound to be filthy.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 50708

She’s deleted the tweet already because she is always reading here 😂😂😂 thin skin yet again Em. Why not stand by your views?!

I totally agree Em is unpleasant, spoilt and childish. She def has a veneer but expects everyone else to be nice to her, hence her always tweeting ‘just be nice’. She particularly hates other women challenging her as she thinks all women should support her just because we have the same genitals. In that sense she has a lot of issues with the world. No one owes her her any niceness. She doesn’t have many female friends and seems to have lost a lot too, that says a lot.

I’m still reeling over the biscuits on the floor given she ever cleans and lives with her boyfriend and brother so that floor was bound to be filthy.
This!! 100% this!!! Her bestie now seems to be Lydia Millen who also plays the victim bullying card constantly. Something they can both bond over. None of the other influencers seem to have time for her even though she is all over their comments sucking up to them. The fact that her one time bestie Victoria ITF didn’t even invite her to her hen but invited the annoying twins says it all. She doesn’t understand women empowerment, it’s too complex for her so she just parrots the just be nice mantra constantly.

Surprise surprise Tesco value Em deleted another tweet as soon as she’s sent it. Someone really needs to talk to her about going on some PR and social media training. Her brand message at the moment is I say tit but I don’t have any strong belief in it so I delete it. And then I lash out at people and realise a cheap brand will see this so I delete it. All I keep tweeting about is my tit videos and affiliate links.

She’s just dirty. As soon as I saw the video I just focused on the fact that she ate biscuits that were on the floor not the biscuits at all. Another huge brand fail.

She’s just an idiot.

This!! 100% this!!! Her bestie now seems to be Lydia Millen who also plays the victim bullying card constantly. Something they can both bond over. None of the other influencers seem to have time for her even though she is all over their comments sucking up to them. The fact that her one time bestie Victoria ITF didn’t even invite her to her hen but invited the annoying twins says it all. She doesn’t understand women empowerment, it’s too complex for her so she just parrots the just be nice mantra constantly.

Surprise surprise Tesco value Em deleted another tweet as soon as she’s sent it. Someone really needs to talk to her about going on some PR and social media training. Her brand message at the moment is I say tit but I don’t have any strong belief in it so I delete it. And then I lash out at people and realise a cheap brand will see this so I delete it. All I keep tweeting about is my tit videos and affiliate links.

She’s just dirty. As soon as I saw the video I just focused on the fact that she ate biscuits that were on the floor not the biscuits at all. Another huge brand fail.

She’s just an idiot.
Em is pathetic. If you are going to tweet someone, leave it up. She acts so tough but she really isn't. She looks like an idiot tweeting at people and then deleting it 'cause she gets "the fear."

That tweets really backfired on her hasn’t it. She really thought everyone would agree with her and it would be a lovefest instead it’s got some rather strong views on MM and Tesco value Em being so naive.

She is an idiot, that’s why she looks like an idiot and behaves like an idiot. There is not a single thing I look at and think Tesco value Em you did that well.

Again, more mention of "groom" and "wedding day." She totally doesn't see her future with Matt, does she? Or she does and she is just completely disrespectful for engagement. Em, if Matt did that to you, I am sure you would go crying to Twitter as you do about everything else.

So it seems that she buys clothes for the blog and then sells them. Another way to make money from her followers. Disgusting. Also, why does her MUM run her Depop page?
What a fraud. All the clothes she claims to wear and love "sooooo much" on her Insta story affiliate posts end up on there. I recognise a load of outfits. She also tries to sell clothes on a second website. I wonder if the brands know that she does this? When you are gifted stuff, you are NOT allowed to resell it.

She has a page on an agency's website. I am not sure if this is old or recent though. They say she reaches "millions" online. https://mn2s.com/booking-agency/talent-roster/em-sheldon/

Also to add, Em goes on about studying abroad but she actually quit the program, not completing it. So she was in Canada possibly on a student visa, when she wasn't even studying anymore. She is a liar.

The Quit Decision: “When I was in my third year of university, I applied to do a year abroad. I thought it would be really cool to travel for a year. But then I got to McGill and it was really tough. And I was like, oh my gosh, I have no time to do my blog, this is crazy. So I ended up just doing one semester and then quitting, which is completely unheard of. No one gets into McGill and quits. And for me, it was so difficult to turn around to everyone who was proud of me and be like, it’s not that I can’t do this; it’s just that my passions lie elsewhere.”

(Not completing study abroad)

(Depop link)

(Another clothes selling link)

I saw this mentioned earlier but forgot to mention it. She has got to be trolling us by putting her flat location as "Buckingham Palace" on Instagram, right?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.