Em Sheldon (emshelx)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has clearly decide to respond to things we comment on here on twitter, it’s so obvious. No one has said it’s bad to be close to her family, to be honest it’s none of anyone’s business how close she is to them but she chooses to include them and go one about them. I think most of the biggest influencers don’t talk about their family or partners even. They manage to be professional and grow their audiences based on their content related to fashion / beauty / lifestyle or whatever. That’s Em’s problem, her content is so chaotic that everything and anything is included. It’s going to sound a bit harsh but I don’t really care to hear about influencers family members. If im following people on Insta it’s because I want to see their fashion, beauty or interiors inspiration etc not hear about family dinners. Noticed she took them to Zizzis which she has a press discount for. She should treat them to a nice meal somewhere else!

I do remember a new person commented on this thread last week saying it was sad to report things to the ASA. But the mods deleted the post pretty quickly.
Em has said before on Twitter that it is sad that people report influencers, yet she preaches on TV about reality stars not declaring. Can't have it both ways, Em. She doesn't like that she can't get away with breaking the law. I've said it before but I'm gonna bet influencers that don't like declaring, don't like it because then they'll have to declare it as income.

Reactions: 2
Exactly. Many influencers are hypocrites really when they complain about tv stars not declaring ads but do the same themselves. If the nasty gal affiliated links complaint is held up then Em will have had two rulings against her? There is one on the ASA website from 2018.

Anyone else notice that Em Sheldon fan account? Bets on it being run by Em and her many family members?

I find that account so bloody odd, she’s not a huge influencer why has she got a fan account. It’s not like it could be school friends as she claims she was bullied through school.

And why spend money on a meal for the grandparents you love so much when you get a freebie meal. What could be better than a Zizzi. If I’m in my 80’s and if I have grandkids and they take me for a meal at Zizzi’s after I haven’t seen them for so long that I never thought I would see them again I would make sure I remove them from my will! 😂

To be honest I don’t want to constantly hear about her family, if she’s not going on about her brother his illness or lack of girlfriend, she’s talking about how amazing her mother is for raising them or alluding to her abusive dad or bleating on about her grandparents. That’s not really why anyone follows an influencer.

Exactly. Many influencers are hypocrites really when they complain about tv stars not declaring ads but do the same themselves. If the nasty gal affiliated links complaint is held up then Em will have had two rulings against her? There is one on the ASA website from 2018.
The reason why I went to the trouble of reporting her is because she goes on TV and makes a big deal about how reality stars not declaring impacts on influencers who do declare. I could have reported Lydia or Inthefrow but as much as both of them are trying to hide their free/adverts/gifted stuff they aren’t hypocrites like Em.

She can’t play the I’m whiter then white and I follow the rules and then to BS like she does. It was that that made me go the ASA need to have a word.

She needs to put on her big girl pants and stop whining and addressing everything we say on here via Twitter and IG stories.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else notice that Em Sheldon fan account? Bets on it being run by Em and her many family members?

I find that account so bloody odd, she’s not a huge influencer why has she got a fan account. It’s not like it could be school friends as she claims she was bullied through school.

And why spend money on a meal for the grandparents you love so much when you get a freebie meal. What could be better than a Zizzi. If I’m in my 80’s and if I have grandkids and they take me for a meal at Zizzi’s after I haven’t seen them for so long that I never thought I would see them again I would make sure I remove them from my will! 😂

To be honest I don’t want to constantly hear about her family, if she’s not going on about her brother his illness or lack of girlfriend, she’s talking about how amazing her mother is for raising them or alluding to her abusive dad or bleating on about her grandparents. That’s not really why anyone follows an influencer.

The reason why I went to the trouble of reporting her is because she goes on TV and makes a big deal about how reality stars not declaring impacts on influencers who do declare. I could have reported Lydia or Inthefrow but as much as both of them are trying to hide their free/adverts/gifted stuff they aren’t hypocrites like Em.

She can’t play the I’m whiter then white and I follow the rules and then to BS like she does. It was that that made me go the ASA need to have a word.

She needs to put on her big girl pants and stop whining and addressing everything we say on here via Twitter and IG stories.
Yeah. I have mentioned the fan accounts a few pages back, there is an Instagram and Twitter one. Clearly ran either by Em or her family, it has been around since about 2016.

I don't doubt that her mum did do a good job raising them but my mum had me at 18 and raised me by herself too and I do not harp on about it on social media. To me, it is actually quite a private topic. She is an oversharer.

Pretty sad that she took her Grandparents for a gifted/discounted meal. Why not take them somewhere nicer?

eah. I have mentioned the fan accounts a few pages back, there is an Instagram and Twitter one. Clearly ran either by Em or her family, it has been around since about 2016.
The Twitter one has popped up today. It’s odd behaviour from an odd girl.

Let’s be honest Em is allergic to paying for stuff so there was never going to be a paid meal if she could have had it for free. Since her Trip Advisor account was found we’ve all seen her attempts at trying to get freebies.

Is she sending screenshots from this thread to her influencer mates so they can comment and she can reply?? This is getting bizarre.

• Wow
l
Is she sending screenshots from this thread to her influencer mates so they can comment and she can reply?? This is getting bizarre.
More than likely as she has nothing else to do and we know how petty and defensive she can be. It’s probably killing her that she can’t directly address us as we haven’t said anything nasty about her so she’s using her not very famous mates to do it for her.

I would love for her to a Lydia style video addressing us but it would just be they tell me my hair is tit, I’m too orange, don’t iron my clothes, live in squalor and will advertise anything I’m asked too. Would be a bit of a tit video! 😂

For reference to Em and who ever else she’s got looking at this thread.

Iced coffee any time of the year is fine.
If brand asked me to advertise it to an audience of young women in the month of October, I wouldn’t post a picture of myself in a summer dress sitting on the floor with an orange tan. Because it’s an utterly pointless and irrelevant way to sell such a product when it’s cold and wet outside. Unrelatable and if I was the brand I’d be fuming.

I’d be smart enough to realise it’s autumn, and the product will be competing with hot drinks and pumpkin spiced lattes.
So instead I’d consider adding the product into a setting ... like studying or planning work or travelling I’d feature the product in full view so my audience could see it and maybe one photo of me actually consuming it in said context, with nice photography using autumnal colours.
In my text I’d clearly state it was an ad and talk about how I like coffee and the boost it gives me and how I’m drinking when studying or travelling and how having a cold drink is refreshing despite the rain and cold weather. And focus on the portability or the caffeine boost.

Maybe Caffe Latte should send the job to me 😂

If she is too lazy to even take AD work and do anything remotely useful with it, don’t blame the audience for pointing it out. I think she’s mental for doing all these subtle tweets about stuff pointed out here. It’s proper bunny boiler.

• Haha
Ha ha ha!!! Bunny boiler and orange wotsit is what I will always think of when I see or hear from her! 😂😂

You’re good Lechat for taking the time to explain to
dim Em, though I’m pretty sure it will be in one ear and out the next and she will still claim we are haters and bullies because we are unhappy with our lives.

So true Influ, I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if she does a video addressing all these and how she’s being targeted despite the fact we’ve basically told her how she could do her job better and come across better.

Accordingly to Amanda we are angry at the world. Nah love, we are sitting here having a good laugh at this stupid industry which has resulted in feeds of manufactured ads, most of which are badly done and influence no one. A job that adds nothing to society and exists to increase rampant consumerism. Meanwhile posters on this thread go to work as doctors, nurses, teachers, etc and do useful things for our country.
Maybe amanda is the one angry since she had time to tweet about it and got in a froth at the idea that people might not buy iced coffee in autumn. LOL.

Ah Em. Thanks for letting us know that iced coffee is your fave whatever the weather. I'll remember that when you lie and say that pumpkin spiced lattes and cosy hot drinks are your fave next month during the annual starbucks adverts.

As for being delusional and loving iced drinks whatever the weather...if that's true then fine for you. But aren't you advertising to an audience? Even if you love something, does that mean that everyone hops out of bed when its pissing with rain and freezing and can't wait to get a drink full of ice?! Even if she doesn't see iced drinks as seasonal, isn't it common sense to expect that most people do?

If it’s a year round drink, Em why did you promote it on 2 October in a picture taken in the sun, in a summer dress with a tan? Why not promote it your ski gear? Or winter coat?

I get why caffe latte did they campaign as they want to boost sales into the autumn as I’m sure they sell way more in summer months. Hence it’s a season product.

If I was caffe latte I’d be expecting a more relevant ad to be produced in October to show my product is not just for summer 🤷🏼‍♀️ Except Em did the complete opposite and made it look like a summer beverage... and her mate has the cheek to criticise us for pointing that out?! Get real.

Omg this girl actually posted that the cereal she is plugging makes your tit hard. I have no words. None at all.

Reactions: 5
Emotional Sunday. My Nanna cried when I saw her and said ‘I never thought you were going to come home again!’ & my Grandad’s crying over memories of his dad 😭Grandparents are so precious and I am so grateful to be able to spend time with them whilst I still can ❤

Attention seeking Em just posted this on Twitter. Does the world really need to know this? Shall we all share when we visit family members and how moving it is. She really has nothing interesting to share at all does she? Quite ironic considering her job is content for social media...As secretadmirer said this is not the career for her.
Absolutely never happened Em

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Accordingly to Amanda we are angry at the world. Nah love, we are sitting here having a good laugh at this stupid industry which has resulted in feeds of manufactured ads, most of which are badly done and influence no one. A job that adds nothing to society and exists to increase rampant consumerism. Meanwhile posters on this thread go to work as doctors, nurses, teachers, etc and do useful things for our country.
Maybe amanda is the one angry since she had time to tweet about it and got in a froth at the idea that people might not buy iced coffee in autumn. LOL.
The irony of a bunch of people on the internet complaining that another bunch of people complained about their advert and how sad they are for doing that....if they weren’t so dim they would realise that it was somewhat hypocritical of them but they aren’t. They are a bunch of dim morons who have had smoke blown up their ass in their own echo chamber.

Watching influenzas on social media is hilarious. They really believe the hype and think they are doing something amazing. You’re just walking billboards mainly for cheap brands like cereals that make you tit more and you don’t like telling us that 😂
It’s funny watching them all go on the attack and get super sensitive when they are remotely criticised whether that’s on a forum like this or an article calling them vapid, vacuous and freebie grabbing like the vogue one not too long ago.

If you really believe you are contributing to society in a positive way and such a girl boss then stop being so defensive. Do you see nurses, accountants, doctors etc shouting at the world telling them they do a great job. No, the world can see their worth and doesn’t question it, maybe think about why your profession is questioned?!?

Reactions: 3
If her nan though she was never going to see her again, maybe Em should phone her nan more often and let her know that she’s still going to come home still.

Amanda and her merry band are still going on about eating ice cream and drinking iced lattes in autumn and winter! I don’t know why Amanda can’t understand that other people may have a different opinion to her. Especially when our opinions are not influenced by paid ad work from companies. But like you say Influ, then are only interested in hearing from other influencers so they can blow smoke up each other’s arses. They don’t care what their audience or real people thinks anymore. They can’t even deal with a bit of light criticism without bitching online. They are as bad as the ‘trolls’ they mom about.

Anyway I hope when it’s minus 5 outside we are going to see photos of Em, Amanda and other hangers on with their iced lattes!!

If her nan though she was never going to see her again, maybe Em should phone her nan more often and let her know that she’s still going to come home still.

Amanda and her merry band are still going on about eating ice cream and drinking iced lattes in autumn and winter! I don’t know why Amanda can’t understand that other people may have a different opinion to her. Especially when our opinions are not influenced by paid ad work from companies. But like you say Influ, then are only interested in hearing from other influencers so they can blow smoke up each other’s arses. They don’t care what their audience or real people thinks anymore. They can’t even deal with a bit of light criticism without bitching online. They are as bad as the ‘trolls’ they mom about.

Anyway I hope when it’s minus 5 outside we are going to see photos of Em, Amanda and other hangers on with their iced lattes!!
I still drink iced lattes in winter, where I live it gets to minus fricken thirty. We laughed at Em's ad as it was meant to be for Autumn but she was in a summer dress. It was done very poorly and without effort.

Em Sheldon

@emshelx

·
36m

Waaait
@WeAreZizzi
do a jackfruit pizza??!? I’ve missed this memo! Have had so many jackfruit nuggets recently and I am obsessed

Obviously hinting for *kindly gifted* pizza.

Reactions: 1
Haha she’s definitely after some free pizza from Zizzis. That’s why she always goes there. She’s also been shilling autumn winter clothes that she’s never purchased via affiliate links. Nothing changes, same old content.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.