Em Sheldon (emshelx)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL. I am laughing my head off right now at the fact she has tweeted that about her brother. Why is she trying to hide he lives with them?

I’m sorry but again, this is weird. She is what 25 and her brother older? I would not lend my house to a sibling and some unknown friends for a night out, it’s my home and I would want it looked after. As an adult he should be able to source his own accommodation and pay for his own alcohol. I’m literally embarrassed that he has to be looked after by his sister to this level. Is he incapable or just lazy? No wonder he is single as any female would run a mile at this set up. Why does she need brownie points from him too?! Weird.

Glad to hear he’s so well recovered from his illness to enjoy a night out as well. I’m sure people with chronic illnesses (which is what em alluded to him having) would love to have the energy for a piss up.

You’re right that her room at home was always a tip too. I can’t abide mess but to vlog your home or room in that state is just lazy when you’re promoting products. I’d be ashamed.

Haha I would love it if she posts the Land Rover. But let’s makes sure it’s a genuine owned one, not gifted or sponsored or one taken out for a test drive 😉

Reactions: 1
LOL. I am laughing my head off right now at the fact she has tweeted that about her brother. Why is she trying to hide he lives with them?

I’m sorry but again, this is weird. She is what 25 and her brother older? I would not lend my house to a sibling and some unknown friends for a night out, it’s my home and I would want it looked after. As an adult he should be able to source his own accommodation and pay for his own alcohol. I’m literally embarrassed that he has to be looked after by his sister to this level. Is he incapable or just lazy? No wonder he is single as any female would run a mile at this set up. Why does she need brownie points from him too?! Weird.

Glad to hear he’s so well recovered from his illness to enjoy a night out as well. I’m sure people with chronic illnesses (which is what em alluded to him having) would love to have the energy for a piss up.

You’re right that her room at home was always a tip too. I can’t abide mess but to vlog your home or room in that state is just lazy when you’re promoting products. I’d be ashamed.

Haha I would love it if she posts the Land Rover. But let’s makes sure it’s a genuine owned one, not gifted or sponsored or one taken out for a test drive 😉
So I was about to say this... Anyone I know with chronic illness avoids alcohol as it actually triggers inflammation. I know chronic illnesses can either flare up or be low but her brother seems way better now. He seems to just sponge off her.

Hahaha, I wouldn't be surprised if she test drives one. We actually considered getting a Discovery this year, they are nice but very expensive so we decided to wait a few years.

Reactions: 2

I disagree .. I’d let my older brother stay at my house anytime and I’d fill it with alcohol . Knowing it would still be there on my return as it woUldnt be to his taste 😂
I wouldn’t feel the need to advertise it on social media ..
for the ‘lame ‘love you , you’re so kind, what a fab person you are ‘ comments ..
It’s Your brother / Family do it CPs you want not cos you want IG /Twitter approval

I disagree .. I’d let my older brother stay at my house anytime and I’d fill it with alcohol . Knowing it would still be there on my return as it woUldnt be to his taste 😂
for the ‘lame ‘love you , you’re so kind, what a fab person you are ‘ comments ..
It’s Your brother / Family do it because you love him and you want not cos you want IG /Twitter approval

It’s Your brother / Family do it CPs you want not cos you want IG /Twitter approval
She constantly fishes for praise and approval. It is so sad.

Em, stop being so obvious.

Instagram story:
Going on about how she worked at Morrisons and All Saints as a student. Pretty sure she mentioned that as we said she never had a real job.

Then one of Yorkshire, saying you'll know when someone is from Yorkshire as they won't stop telling you.
We mentioned how she always goes on about how proud she is to be from there

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Think the real reason her brother is currently staying with her is because he’s shagging her newly single friend that lives nearby and is staying there some nights... seems pretty obvious from vlogs where they’re holding hands in the background and going for couples dinners!

Another day, another cereal ad 🤣 and a load of desperate wannabes commenting on how they just LOVE BREAKFAST!!! Em in unironed clothes as per usual.

Another day, another cereal ad 🤣 and a load of desperate wannabes commenting on how they just LOVE BREAKFAST!!! Em in unironed clothes as per usual.
The cereal contributes to "Increased Faecal Bulk" very informative Em, thank you! There are no words, I'm dying.....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A cereal that makes you tit 😂

Thanks for the lols Em.

Keep telling us that you turn down loads of work but deem this partnership to be one that fits with your brand!

Reactions: 3
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Everything about Em is just cheap. No matter what she’s advertising she looks like a discount version of an influencer.

Cheap, unironed, polyester clothing. Cheap brands that no one else really works with. Cheap tacky fake tan and brassy straw looking hair. Whatever she advertises I will ensure I avoid at all costs.

Regarding her brother that relationship is weird. This a guy in his late 20’s at least who lives off his sister. He doesn’t work, goes along as her plus one at events and dinners and is now sleeping on her couch.

And Em is just pathetic needing constant validation about how awesome she is by posting what she’s doing for people. Those that do good deeds don’t need to share it with the world.

Aggggghhhh this orange wotist does make me cross.

This really isn't the career for her, she doesn't really fit into any category - Fashion? Personally don't think her taste in fashion is great at all or anything to look up to, lifestyle? She's boring and whiny, beauty? her awful fake tan and make up skills say it all, no thanks! She's incredibly fake and dishonest so there's no way I'd believe anything she says anyway. I'd get out asap if I was her and go down a different career route

The cereal contributes to "Increased Faecal Bulk" very informative Em, thank you! There are no words, I'm dying.....
I mean she must be desperate for paid AD work to agree to that cereal ad and agree to include that wording on her stories?!! Utterly embarrassing.

I mean she must be desperate for paid AD work to agree to that cereal ad and agree to include that wording on her stories?!! Utterly embarrassing.
Come on now she doesn’t need the money. She’d virtually bought a house! She did this because she just LOVES the cereal.

And she is very discerning she turns down so many brands. Clearly this is one that resonates with her. I guess it makes sense....cereal that makes you tit/ Em Sheldon a tit influencer with tit content. Very fitting!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This really isn't the career for her, she doesn't really fit into any category - Fashion? Personally don't think her taste in fashion is great at all or anything to look up to, lifestyle? She's boring and whiny, beauty? her awful fake tan and make up skills say it all, no thanks! She's incredibly fake and dishonest so there's no way I'd believe anything she says anyway. I'd get out asap if I was her and go down a different career route
There’s loads of influencers out there with the same credentials as her and the whole lot of em make a living out of living a lie !! Shameful really

Oh wow, that as is a new low for her. Also there are better ways to get Fibre than a cereal.

It is clear now she is just taking any advert that she can get.

Emotional Sunday. My Nanna cried when I saw her and said ‘I never thought you were going to come home again!’ & my Grandad’s crying over memories of his dad 😭Grandparents are so precious and I am so grateful to be able to spend time with them whilst I still can ❤

Attention seeking Em just posted this on Twitter. Does the world really need to know this? Shall we all share when we visit family members and how moving it is. She really has nothing interesting to share at all does she? Quite ironic considering her job is content for social media...As secretadmirer said this is not the career for her.

Oh god, Em. You are being so transparent. No one on Twitter has said anything about you going on about your family... you are so clearly reading here. If it bothers you so much, why don't you create an account and explain yourself? Other bloggers have done that. You so clearly want to be passive-aggressive on Twitter so may as well say it here. NO one is saying you can't realise how lucky you are...but you do not need to share EVERY detail on Twitter. Maybe keep some things private. That is the problem with influencers the need to overshare every little thing.

Her tweet:

Yes I’m absolutely obsessed with my family but I’m fully aware of how lucky I am to even have them so I cherish them and every moment with them. Sorry if that’s annoying but hopefully it’s a reminder to hold your loved ones close

Reactions: 1
I think she did create an account on here. She told me it was pathetic I reported her to the ASA for her affiliate links and adverts. Then she got blocked and her post deleted 😂😂

I mean let’s have a proper conversation Em instead of just calling people names for reporting you for breaking the rule you should be abiding by.

I think she did create an account on here. She told me it was pathetic I reported her to the ASA for her affiliate links and adverts. Then she got blocked and her post deleted 😂😂

I mean let’s have a proper conversation Em instead of just calling people names for reporting you for breaking the rule you should be abiding by.
She posted on here already? Or privately messaged you?

She knows she is in the wrong which is why she's so defensive.

She posted on here already? Or privately messaged you?

She knows she is in the wrong which is why she's so defensive.
She posted on here. It was midweek and said something like it’s so pathetic that you would do this and quoted the post where I showed the ASA response to my complaint.

It didn’t stay up long, I replied saying Hi Em but a moderator took it down pretty quick.

I’ve obviously got no proof it was her but it was a new account and they seemed to go and find that post to call pathetic. Pretty soon after I had the ASA ask me to take my post down so it all adds up to Em.

Oh god, Em. You are being so transparent. No one on Twitter has said anything about you going on about your family... you are so clearly reading here. If it bothers you so much, why don't you create an account and explain yourself? Other bloggers have done that. You so clearly want to be passive-aggressive on Twitter so may as well say it here. NO one is saying you can't realise how lucky you are...but you do not need to share EVERY detail on Twitter. Maybe keep some things private. That is the problem with influencers the need to overshare every little thing.

Her tweet:

Yes I’m absolutely obsessed with my family but I’m fully aware of how lucky I am to even have them so I cherish them and every moment with them. Sorry if that’s annoying but hopefully it’s a reminder to hold your loved ones close
She has clearly decide to respond to things we comment on here on twitter, it’s so obvious. No one has said it’s bad to be close to her family, to be honest it’s none of anyone’s business how close she is to them but she chooses to include them and go one about them. I think most of the biggest influencers don’t talk about their family or partners even. They manage to be professional and grow their audiences based on their content related to fashion / beauty / lifestyle or whatever. That’s Em’s problem, her content is so chaotic that everything and anything is included. It’s going to sound a bit harsh but I don’t really care to hear about influencers family members. If im following people on Insta it’s because I want to see their fashion, beauty or interiors inspiration etc not hear about family dinners. Noticed she took them to Zizzis which she has a press discount for. She should treat them to a nice meal somewhere else!

I do remember a new person commented on this thread last week saying it was sad to report things to the ASA. But the mods deleted the post pretty quickly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.