Em Sheldon (emshelx)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Em. You know those crappy reviews that you leave for other people's businesses on TripAdvisor. Well think of this as us leaving crappy reviews on you. You are under no obligation to read here. Or you could take it as constructive criticism? Or am I giving you too much credit? That's how a mature adult would behave.
Em is far from mature considering she still has to have her mum take her to the doctor.

Reactions: 2
I've actually seen her tagging someone's employer on twitter saying that an employee who she named in the tweet wrote a mean comment on her insta! Why on earth is that ok? Trying to actively lose someone their job and get them in trouble. But if people witch about her somewhere (that she doesn't have to go to) that isn't ok?! Em sweetheart you need a big old slap of reality. And you need to grow up.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I've actually seen her tagging someone's employer on twitter saying that an employee who she named in the tweet wrote a mean comment on her insta! Why on earth is that ok? Trying to actively lose someone their job and get them in trouble. But if people witch about her somewhere (that she doesn't have to go to) that isn't ok?! Em sweetheart you need a big old slap of reality. And you need to grow up.
Yep I saw that too. And she tagged Waitrose when she copied someone’s comment from IG which accused her of sucking her tummy in on a gym video and the guy worked there.

She publicly doxxes people and tries to get them sacked yet will go crying when an official complaint about her level of professionalism and integrity and that is linked to her career is made public on a forum. I haven’t tagged Cadbury’s or any of the other brands she works with so she needs to pipe down otherwise I can’t share it much wider. She posts all these quotes so here’s one for her: karma’s a witch and what goes around comes around. Don’t try and get people into trouble and be a grown up.

Yes I recall that. I feel like she said she also emailed someones employer. Seems like an absolute maniac.

Basically it is ok for her to publicly get someone into trouble. But not for someone to do it to her.

Reactions: 1
Basically it is ok for her to publicly get someone into trouble. But not for someone to do it to her.
Em see this as payback for all the people you’ve screwed over. Be a nicer person going forward and stop trying to get people in trouble with their employers.

Em see this as payback for all the people you’ve screwed over. Be a nicer person going forward and stop trying to get people in trouble with their employers.
Cant wait to see what cryptic thing she posts on social media about this.

Anyone else remember this? Where Lydia was posting about online forum and Em said to go to the police. Lol. For what? Someone gossiping? And Em said she had a lawyer that handled it.

Attachments

Cant wait to see what cryptic thing she posts on social media about this.

Anyone else remember this? Where Lydia was posting about online forum and Em said to go to the police. Lol. For what? Someone gossiping? And Em said she had a lawyer that handled it.
That was before I really paid much attention to the orange straw haired moron and her friends and Twitter won’t let me scroll back that far. Annoying but do they really think the police need to spend time dealing with someone being critical of her online when there are people being killed and robbed daily?!?
Also have these idiots heard of freedom of speech?? A lot worse is said that is racist, homophobic and worst.

They really do live in a gilded delusional world where they seem to believe their own PR and think they are more important then they are.

The thing is, I have every sympathy for genuine online bullying. Where someone is being harassed and targeted personally. This forum is not that at all. I have never ever commented on any of Ems channels and never plan to do so. If this forum is bullying then so is ANY conversation about another person when they aren't there. Yes things can get a little nasty and I dont really like to comment on things people cant do anything about particularly related to appearance. But for the most part this is public comment on people who put out public content. No different to discussing politics, celebrities or anything else public for that matter. This doesn't just apply to Em but to all of the influencers who cry bullying and then return here time and time again to read more. If all you want to hear is adoring comments that validate you that's fine. Keep deleting the negativity. But then why seek it out deliberately?

I genuinely feel for people who are actually trolled, harassed, lied about... but I’ve never seen anyone troll Em Sheldon, ever. Disagreeing with somebody, correcting them, giving them feedback etc is not trolling! She needs to be more aware of her crappy behaviour online... there will be young naive girls potentially getting into debt to buy all of this tit Em gets money for recommending, not knowing that she doesn’t even buy/sends back the majority of it! It’s totally irresponsible behaviour for an adult.

The thing is, I have every sympathy for genuine online bullying. Where someone is being harassed and targeted personally. This forum is not that at all. I have never ever commented on any of Ems channels and never plan to do so. If this forum is bullying then so is ANY conversation about another person when they aren't there. Yes things can get a little nasty and I dont really like to comment on things people cant do anything about particularly related to appearance. But for the most part this is public comment on people who put out public content. No different to discussing politics, celebrities or anything else public for that matter. This doesn't just apply to Em but to all of the influencers who cry bullying and then return here time and time again to read more. If all you want to hear is adoring comments that validate you that's fine. Keep deleting the negativity. But then why seek it out deliberately?
But if they don’t come here and read the critical feedback they can’t play the victim card and that is what really gets them attention. You just need to look at Lydia and her recent bullying/critical tweets and videos and how much attention she got to know that it’s a tactic to help with growth and sympathy.

Their followers will simply believe that they are being ripped to shreds and we are all bullies with nothing meaningful in our lives making their lives hell and will adore them even more.

And Em is a very materialistic individual. You don’t see her posting about climate change, fast fashion or anything that will mean she will alienate brands that may possibly work with her. What it shows me is that she has no values or principles. I have a lot more respect for people like Venetia Falconer who posted today about Boohoo and the damage they do to the planet. Those are people that younger followers should aspire to be like not Em with her double standards and thin skin.

But if they don’t come here and read the critical feedback they can’t play the victim card and that is what really gets them attention. You just need to look at Lydia and her recent bullying/critical tweets and videos and how much attention she got to know that it’s a tactic to help with growth and sympathy.

Their followers will simply believe that they are being ripped to shreds and we are all bullies with nothing meaningful in our lives making their lives hell and will adore them even more.

And Em is a very materialistic individual. You don’t see her posting about climate change, fast fashion or anything that will mean she will alienate brands that may possibly work with her. What it shows me is that she has no values or principles. I have a lot more respect for people like Venetia Falconer who posted today about Boohoo and the damage they do to the planet. Those are people that younger followers should aspire to be like not Em with her double standards and thin skin.
I typed "emshelx lawyer twitter" on Google and it came up. I recalled her talking about it so I wanted to find it.

Em has a low moral compass. She won't call out anything that could take away from her earnings. I hope one day she does start talking about it and then people call her out.

She's a cheap orange watsit.

I can't believe people follow her and may see her as an inspiration.

• Haha
I typed "emshelx lawyer twitter" on Google and it came up. I recalled her talking about it so I wanted to find it.

Em has a low moral compass. She won't call out anything that could take away from her earnings. I hope one day she does start talking about it and then people call her out.

She's a cheap orange watsit.

I can't believe people follow her and may see her as an inspiration.
Orange wotsit! I’m just going to spend the rest of my night laughing at that.

Em is not going to like reading all this is she?!?

Orange wotsit! I’m just going to spend the rest of my night laughing at that.

Em is not going to like reading all this is she?!?
No. Thing is, it is a forum. No different than people posting online or gossiping in person about celebrities, which I am sure Em does. None of us are personally harassing her social media pages.

Agree with all this. Influencers actually dilute the terms bullying and trolling when crying those terms for when they are criticised or get negative comments. I think you also have to remember a lot of influencers like Em have never held any other full time job after uni. They have (luckily) gone straight to earning from Insta full time. The problem is that it’s made them immature, narcissistic, insecure and unable to distinguish criticism from ‘hate’. Most of them would actually benefit from a couple of years working in a corporate environment to learn how to conduct themselves. I think many have low confidence as they are home based and when they do go to events it’s with other influencers and it’s probably full of cliques and bitchy. Therefore I think anyone saying anything remotely critical gets branded as a troll.

I have never commented on her channels and never will. If she reads here then I feel she is deliberately seeking this out which she is under no obligation to do. Ignore us and she’ll be non the wiser of what we think.

i also think that if you are going to break advertising rules, and post nothing but ads and low quality work (like not even cleaning make up products and brushes before photographing them for a blog post) then you cannot exactly complain when someone point this out on a forum. It’s like me compiling my monthly MI report at work with mistakes and crying “troll” when the readers spot the mistakes!

Agree with all this. Influencers actually dilute the terms bullying and trolling when crying those terms for when they are criticised or get negative comments. I think you also have to remember a lot of influencers like Em have never held any other full time job after uni. They have (luckily) gone straight to earning from Insta full time. The problem is that it’s made them immature, narcissistic, insecure and unable to distinguish criticism from ‘hate’. Most of them would actually benefit from a couple of years working in a corporate environment to learn how to conduct themselves. I think many have low confidence as they are home based and when they do go to events it’s with other influencers and it’s probably full of cliques and bitchy. Therefore I think anyone saying anything remotely critical gets branded as a troll.

I have never commented on her channels and never will. If she reads here then I feel she is deliberately seeking this out which she is under no obligation to do. Ignore us and she’ll be non the wiser of what we think.

i also think that if you are going to break advertising rules, and post nothing but ads and low quality work (like not even cleaning make up before photographing in for a blog post) then you cannot exactly complain when someone point this out on a forum. It’s like me compiling my monthly MI report at work with mistakes and crying “troll” when the readers spot the mistakes!
Yes, you are so right. Having a real job really helps you build up a thick skin as not everyone is going to like you and you are going to make mistakes and get told, but you learn from them. Working for themselves, they have no one to hold them responsible apart from us when we report them to ASA for breaking the law, and then they start shouting about trolls. I think influencers such as Em, feel like they are 'invincible' and can do nothing wrong. I feel like much of this generation will be narcs. Em really lacks maturity and that shows through her tweets and how she handles herself online. Rather than doing some self reflection, she throws her toys out of the pram like a toddler.

Yes, you are so right. Having a real job really helps you build up a thick skin as not everyone is going to like you and you are going to make mistakes and get told, but you learn from them. Working for themselves, they have no one to hold them responsible apart from us when we report them to ASA for breaking the law, and then they start shouting about trolls. I think influencers such as Em, feel like they are 'invincible' and can do nothing wrong. I feel like much of this generation will be narcs. Em really lacks maturity and that shows through her tweets and how she handles herself online. Rather than doing some self reflection, she throws her toys out of the pram like a toddler.
So it seems playing the victim and claiming to be bullied is not new to Em. I read through this quite awful rambling blogpost and it seems she’s been bullied at school, college and even when having brunch with friends in a restaurant. I’m surprised she’s not claimed she’s been bullied since the day she was born 🙄

This is someone who likes to play the victim and needs attention hence the way she reacts. I think she constantly needs drama, attention and validation which probably explains the constant overreaction and the need to always comment and get involved in every person on the internet’s issues.

Here’s the blog post if anyone needs any help getting to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.