Em Sheldon #8 Daily marathons from Chiswick to Chinatown, has & will never turn a freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a very slappable face. What an absolute state she is in that TikTok.

1. the pink dress she has the hanger loops hanging out.
2. the white polka dot dress you can see her underwear.
3. she can barely walk in those heels.

why does she keep lifting her leg up like she is a dog about to pee? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just getting time to post on here but for proof of how fake her life is, she took video of her dinner and had the pink free kitchen equipment in the background like she’d used them but hasn’t as the tag is still attached.
37D2E48D-6E85-44B6-9A18-098101200097.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She's probably sold all that stuff by now as brand new with tags!!
Why is she flogging that god awful sack she has been wearing for 6 days straight? It looks like it came off the market stall! It is so unflattering. No wonder she hasn't had a clothing sponsorship or ad for a year!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just getting time to post on here but for proof of how fake her life is, she took video of her dinner and had the pink free kitchen equipment in the background like she’d used them but hasn’t as the tag is still attached. View attachment 611310
Wow.. confused me why she even accepted the pink stuff considering she is doing for “Cali vibes” with discount marble and gold. Another bit of proof she says yes and accepts any freebie

She's probably sold all that stuff by now as brand new with tags!!
Why is she flogging that god awful sack she has been wearing for 6 days straight? It looks like it came off the market stall! It is so unflattering. No wonder she hasn't had a clothing sponsorship or ad for a year!
Honestly can’t cope with how many time she has shared the link for that dress, it’s twice a day since Monday

Reactions: 11
She has a very slappable face. What an absolute state she is in that TikTok.

1. the pink dress she has the hanger loops hanging out.
2. the white polka dot dress you can see her underwear.
3. she can barely walk in those heels.

So irrational but the hair in front of the face all the time really irritates me!

Reactions: 6
AFBB8289-1D4E-4EDD-842E-DE0D13983293.png
What?! Her friend was dying and she was messaging him about her pathetic Instagram page?! I’ve heard it all now. I can’t even find the words to describe not only how disgusting this was of her to do, but how she thinks it’s normal to make a post about a friend that’s so sadly passed away, all about her 🤬

Fucks sake. Imagine your friend was dying and your like yeah but did my free yoghurt I begged for look good?

VILE

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
View attachment 612133What?! Her friend was dying and she was messaging him about her pathetic Instagram page?! I’ve heard it all now. I can’t even find the words to describe not only how disgusting this was of her to do, but how she thinks it’s normal to make a post about a friend that’s so sadly passed away, all about her 🤬

Fucks sake. Imagine your friend was dying and your like yeah but did my free yoghurt I begged for look good?

VILE
She is the most vile narcissistic little pig I have ever come across. Who the duck thinks that is okay to post??? She’s using someone’s death for engagement and content. I’m surprised she didn’t put a swipe up for her pink dress as well. Disgusting little girl, her mother should be ashamed of her.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
View attachment 612133What?! Her friend was dying and she was messaging him about her pathetic Instagram page?! I’ve heard it all now. I can’t even find the words to describe not only how disgusting this was of her to do, but how she thinks it’s normal to make a post about a friend that’s so sadly passed away, all about her 🤬

VILE
1. If this is true why the need to share it?
2. She always makes everything about herself. Poor Dean was literally dying a painful death from bone cancer and she was worrying about bleeping social media.

Reactions: 15
2. She always makes everything about herself. Poor Dean was literally dying a painful death from bone cancer and she was worrying about bleeping social media.
More thoughts that I was too angry to write earlier but need to get them out :

1. Why put that wording with a pic of herself smiling on an unmade dirty bed.
2. It’s Pride month. Maybe talk about that in his memory not an awful Instagram page.
3. Why does she still not own a duvet cover?
4. Her ‘fashion’ Instagram. Ha! Em & fashion do not go together.
5. Em if you are uneducated on Pride and cannot do that, then use that story space you’ve just used with a pic of yourself to fundraise or educate on cancer.

I could go on but honestly.. we can all see that’s she’s batshit. Why is nobody stepping in? Management, friends, family, Matt?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Absolutely horrific I was shocked even she would be so low as to post this today. I have no idea what she was hoping to achieve.

VILE
everything you’ve said here is so spot on. Just imagine messaging someone who is dying and making it all about yourself.

She chose not to ask her friend ‘how can I help’ but ‘I’m posting fashion and beauty teehee is it ok? Yeah cool thanks for telling me it’s ok I‘ll crack on with the aff links’.

It’s so self centred and vile I’m actually staggered that she thought sharing this was a good idea.
And again she’s posted the story to validate her own useless life of posting links and shilling.

she has no moral compass. How her mother doesn’t feel ashamed of her daughters narcissistic personality I will never know. Do they never message her and say that story isn’t cool??

He “friend” was dying and she messaged them to say she felt hopeless, well iv bleeping heard it all now.
He told me not to stop.. well what the duck was the lad supposed to say? I’m sure he couldn’t of care a less what em was doing and what was he happy for her for? Em being able to go on a post links to her cheap “outfits” or get free trips abroad she didn’t deserve while he’s dying. Honestly em really is awful.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
WOW. Messaging your dying friend to tell them that YOU feel hopeless and wanting validation and reassurance from them. New lows from Shel. She needs help. How can anyone close to her not tell her how sick this came across.

Jeeeez what a horrible cow. She’s got such a smug horrible face and a personality that’s even worse.

Reactions: 5
‘I got an email out of the blue’

‘this isn’t and ad but I’m going to put ad pr on just in case’ but mainly it so it looks like I work with Tesla when I don’t.

What you actually did was book a test drive ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.