Em Sheldon #8 Daily marathons from Chiswick to Chinatown, has & will never turn a freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shall we create a bingo for her activities post 17th May?

My top 3 are
• Free Ragdoll nails ThE bEsT pLaCe In LeEdS 🥴 but you feel like you’re privileged enough to take the freebie? Okkkk
• Sassoon hair cut and dye.. FREE
• Our family rangey

3rd one was tough, it was that or the Chinese she’s been going to since she was 2 days old xxxx
There will 100% be a visit to a dog friendly cafe/bar/restaurant too with Maple :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
Guys.. another DREAM job our shel boy wanted. This girl really lives 7 different lives doesn’t she. Thought it was an interior designer?
FF2FC711-9A67-471D-A37D-C1D6189C84C5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought her dream job was interior designer but a teacher said she couldn’t do it?
Oh and before that it was being a sky sports presenter!
Shel boy really is living the life of three people

I’m laughing at this door because it’s so pointless and when the one side is open you can’t open the kitchen cupboards

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Guys.. another DREAM job our shel boy wanted. This girl really lives 7 different lives doesn’t she. Thought it was an interior designer? View attachment 572239
Can’t forget the sky sports reporter 🤣 absolute nut case she is she lives in a complete fantasy world 🥴

I thought her dream job was interior designer but a teacher said she couldn’t do it?
Oh and before that it was being a sky sports presenter!
Shel boy really is living the life of three people

I’m laughing at this door because it’s so pointless and when the one side is open you can’t open the kitchen cupboards
You beat me to it with the sky sports presenting!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The black framed doors and the white, gold and marble kitchen don't really go do they? The black frames are trendy now and she could have adapted the kitchen to make it all look really trendy and modern. Maybe an exposed brick wall and lots of touches of colour. Its just so blah and mismatched.

Reactions: 12
I agree none of it matches. Crittal style doors are trendy but they don’t match her kitchen at all. Then you’ve got what looks like french chateau inspired panelling in the room beyond the doors! Pick one theme!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The black framed doors and the white, gold and marble kitchen don't really go do they? The black frames are trendy now and she could have adapted the kitchen to make it all look really trendy and modern. Maybe an exposed brick wall and lots of touches of colour. Its just so blah and mismatched.
With the fake panelling too! Such a mish mash of styles it doesn't flow at all.

Reactions: 6
probably stressed because every time she walks out the door a flock of birds try to land on head, mistaking her hair for a nest.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I check her every now and again because im still astounded at how much she fancies herself and how little taste she has

I like the doors she put in but they do not work whatsoever in that place. I can’t understand why she’s wasted space having doors that will need to be opened into space she can’t afford to waste? Likewise into the cupboards?!

Let alone the disgusting hairy mirror and the fact she tagged herself like a fan girl

She’s raving 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has a new vlog. Ive watched it but it’s boring. Just her chucking stuff into her kitchen completely random. She has so much free stuff like kitchen gadgets and food but no real kitchen stuff like pans or store cupboard items. then again she barely cooks so wouldn’t need things that normal people have! She also put her baking tin and moulds on the top shelf of a cupboard? Makes no sense having up there to topple on your head!
and her face doesn’t look good. I know thats really personal, but the filler has done something weird. I honestly don’t think the woman she goes to is that good if its making her face look tight when smiling

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.