Em Sheldon #8 Daily marathons from Chiswick to Chinatown, has & will never turn a freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's so true. I definitely would have unwittingly supported influencers by swiping up until I read about it in the past year or so. Such a shady business! Her outgoings like a lot of people will also have been down (apart from the reno) so will be interesting to see how she fares once she starts being out and about more. Also she will have to spend some money on the rest of the furniture as the begging doesn't appear to be paying off for everything (thankfully).

Reactions: 2
Totally agree. Those aff links were so shady before they had to declare them. Thank god for that ruling.

It’s the cumulative effect of all her freebies too. Like on the home account she had so many bottles of wine and was bragging about having people over. Imagine holding a party and not having to spend a penny on buying drinks for people. It’d save you a packet.

Holidays, she gets free flights and accommodation.
Even that trip to the Cotswolds she prob got the rental free and those free platters of food. So they paid for like a couple of meals out.

Makeup and skincare she doesn’t have to buy any.
Same for clothes and shoes.

It’s just become a horrible industry where some one like her can do the bare minimum and make a packet then brag about affording certain things. She can only afford those things because she pays for f all else!

Reactions: 9
Are the hooks actually plastic? They look so hideous! She has such awful taste

Reactions: 5
Sorry I’m thick looking at them accounts, which figure am i meant to be looking at to see how much money she has and how much she earned last year? can someone advise! pls!

Reactions: 1
Sorry I’m thick looking at them accounts, which figure am i meant to be looking at to see how much money she has and how much she earned last year? can someone advise! pls!
You can’t actually see the income as they’re small accounts so don’t show a p&l unfortunately.

Reactions: 2
What the hell is this? A mirror on the back of the door which she will cover with towels anyway?!
What is the actual point 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Everyone with “complain about Matt’s different taste in interior” on their bingo cards, get your stampers out

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What the hell is this? A mirror on the back of the door which she will cover with towels anyway?!
She has really fucked up with all these different gold tones. She thinks having gold everything makes it look fancy but she has made it look so bleeping cheap.

Reactions: 15
Emshelhome is starting to look like it was inspired by Donald trumps flat with all the gold and marble 🤣
She honestly has the worst taste.
Everything is clearly done for insta background. It would have been cheaper buying a gold and marble screen to shoot against.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t stop thinking about the gold taps and chrome plug/waste, it’s making me itch.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Emshelhome is starting to look like it was inspired by Donald trumps flat with all the gold and marble 🤣
She honestly has the worst taste.
Everything is clearly done for insta background. It would have been cheaper buying a gold and marble screen to shoot against.
Literally yes! It reminds me of luxury flats in the 90s with gold trim and walnut wood everywhere :ROFLMAO: That mirror is actually hideous. And what is the actual point in putting the hooks over it. Either put the hooks or the mirror somewhere else?! Reckon she will have mirrors everywhere, totally unnecessary.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.