Em Sheldon #8 Daily marathons from Chiswick to Chinatown, has & will never turn a freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her lips! They look sore šŸ˜©

She hasnā€™t got a bloody clue has she. Putting stuff away and then discovering new cupboards?!

And what is with the laundry basket full of gifted booze. She canā€™t wait to host she says filling the basket. Yes Em. Iā€™m sure your guests canā€™t wait to be offered warm dusty freebies out of a laundry basket. Chic!

Reactions: 6
Her lips! They look sore šŸ˜©

She hasnā€™t got a bloody clue has she. Putting stuff away and then discovering new cupboards?!

And what is with the laundry basket full of gifted booze. She canā€™t wait to host she says filling the basket. Yes Em. Iā€™m sure your guests canā€™t wait to be offered warm dusty freebies out of a laundry basket. Chic!
Also why is she such a hoarder? Just like drink and use the free stuff.. you have no trouble doing that when itā€™s free food.
Also who reckons the 2017 YSL lipsticks will make an appearance dance when sheā€™s back at home mummyā€™s house. Literally disgusting šŸ¤¢ can you imagine how old some of her make up and products are.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My favourite part of the video was when she showed us an ice bucket that Josie and Charlie have gifted her, to which she quickly followed up with ā€œIā€™ll probably fill it with crispsā€ šŸ¤£

despite how much the lodger annoys me, he seems to be calling her out on her bad organisational decisions - the screwed up clothes in the wardrobe, wine glasses being far too high and the comment ā€œim sure itā€™ll all come out many times againā€ when she showed him the kitchen cupboards šŸ¤£

• Haha
My favourite part of the video was when she showed us an ice bucket that Josie and Charlie have gifted her, to which she quickly followed up with ā€œIā€™ll probably fill it with crispsā€ šŸ¤£

despite how much the lodger annoys me, he seems to be calling her out on her bad organisational decisions - the screwed up clothes in the wardrobe, wine glasses being far too high and the comment ā€œim sure itā€™ll all come out many times againā€ when she showed him the kitchen cupboards šŸ¤£
She is so ungrateful! Who fills an ice bucket with crisps šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s so weird like who would fill that ice bucket with crisps? Honestly I donā€™t think she actually needs that kitchen because she doesnā€™t really cook. Just needs cupboards to shove tit in

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She really thinks like an 18 year old student. No one I know in their late 20s would think to fill an ice bucket with crisps.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she begged football tickets from ee then gave hers to matts friend. I thought this was massive sports fan and wannabe sky sports presenter Em Sheldon?? I mean sheā€™s tweeted about football enough in the past.... guess we can safely assume it was another bunch of lies! She just cannot stop lying!

455CDE2D-FB18-4B4F-822F-A49D9422E812.jpeg

6404FD65-E367-40C9-BB52-3A9CECBE922C.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh wow that is ridiculous. I would be so pissed if I worked for EE marketing and saw those tweets. So so many people who would have loved to have been there but they give the tickets to her and she doesnā€™t even go.

Reactions: 14
So she begged football tickets from ee then gave hers to matts friend. I thought this was massive sports fan and wannabe sky sports presenter Em Sheldon?? I mean sheā€™s tweeted about football enough in the past.... guess we can safely assume it was another bunch of lies! She just cannot stop lying!

View attachment 575396

View attachment 575395
That last tweet is the biggest cringiest Pick Me bullshit I've ever seen lmao

Reactions: 14
Oh wow that is ridiculous. I would be so pissed if I worked for EE marketing and saw those tweets. So so many people who would have loved to have been there but they give the tickets to her and she doesnā€™t even go.
Iā€™m pretty disgusted EE gave this beg tickets when sheā€™s clearly not a football fan and there are thousands of ordinary genuine fans who would have loved to have gone to that game. Or give it to someone that has actually worked and made a difference in the pandemic like a nurse or vaccinator?? Thatā€™s the problem with these brands, they just give away hospitality to any old hanger on and real fans donā€™t get to go.

also mega vulnerable lodger skips off to a massive event as soon as he can. Sure heā€™s been vaccinated but itā€™s not a good look. Also she was the one bragging about him going and then she acts butt hurt when someone quotes his vulnerability back at her. Remember he was so vulnerable they had to get groceries delivered.
absolutely love people calling out her bullshit

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Iā€™m pretty disgusted EE gave this beg tickets when sheā€™s clearly not a football fan and there are thousands of ordinary genuine fans who would have loved to have gone to that game. Or give it to someone that has actually worked and made a difference in the pandemic like a nurse or vaccinator?? Thatā€™s the problem with these brands, they just give away hospitality to any old hanger on and real fans donā€™t get to go.

also mega vulnerable lodger skips off to a massive event as soon as he can. Sure heā€™s been vaccinated but itā€™s not a good look. Also she was the one bragging about him going and then she acts butt hurt when someone quotes his vulnerability back at her. Remember he was so vulnerable they had to get groceries delivered.
absolutely love people calling out her bullshit
I love it when people call her out! And another lie...pretty sure heā€™s been going out and about with her this past year and not to mention the trips they did last year.
They didnā€™t exactly shield...if I was that worried and I was her I wouldnā€™t even risk builders coming in and out (though I guess she didnā€™t even live there did she šŸ˜‚)

Hahaha that tweet about people not thinking females like football.. probably because people like you Em pretend youā€™re a football fan when youā€™re not. Remember she was like a huge Leeds fan for that one day during the play offs? šŸ˜† never mentioned it since

Reactions: 9
Hahaha that tweet about people not thinking females like football.. probably because people like you Em pretend youā€™re a football fan when youā€™re not. Remember she was like a huge Leeds fan for that one day during the play offs? šŸ˜† never mentioned it since
Totally agree. Leeds have had a good season in the prem as well and sheā€™s not mentioned it once. Yet she used to pretend she was a Leeds fan! Oh and Utd and Liverpool from her past tweets. Plastic prick!

I also fully expected her to copy inthefrow when she got her peloton and look she has! For those unfamiliar inthefrow gets the piss taken out of her on her thread for filming herself singing and failing around on her peloton bike and of course ex friend Shel boy has to copy šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Totally agree. Leeds have had a good season in the prem as well and sheā€™s not mentioned it once. Yet she used to pretend she was a Leeds fan! Oh and Utd and Liverpool from her past tweets. Plastic prick!

I also fully expected her to copy inthefrow when she got her peloton and look she has! For those unfamiliar inthefrow gets the piss taken out of her on her thread for filming herself singing and failing around on her peloton bike and of course ex friend Shel boy has to copy šŸ˜‚
As if anyone wears that many clothes when doing a spin class šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ same hoody she wears for her 10k/20k morning runs. I imagine we'll get daily peloton content from her now like ITF!

As if anyone wears that many clothes when doing a spin class šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ same hoody she wears for her 10k/20k morning runs. I imagine we'll get daily peloton content from her now like ITF!
I think so too. God as if she wasnt annoying enough weā€™re now going to be subjected to her pretending to be inthefrow šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

those hoodies she wears must stink as well!

Reactions: 5
She probably stinks. She looks like someone who has a shower once a week and washes that birds nest on her head about once a month.

She looks like someone who smells as dirty and slobby as her life looks. Gross witch.

She probably stinks. She looks like someone who has a shower once a week and washes that birds nest on her head about once a month.

She looks like someone who smells as dirty and slobby as her life looks. Gross witch.
Probs only washes when she can post a bath shot with an affiliate link she can make some pennies off

• Haha
There is a special place in hell for people who film themselves working out like a maniac on a peloton šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There is a special place in hell for people who film themselves working out like a maniac on a peloton šŸ˜‚
Also can we just imagine that she stops her workout, unclips her shoes, walks over & sets up her phone, press record, gets back on and pretends to be MID workout, gives it some and then gets off to stop the recoding. bleeping weird? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ the phone is not in reaching difference. What the hell is she doing, this girl is the biggest hot mess Iā€™ve ever witnessed.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.