Em Sheldon #8 Daily marathons from Chiswick to Chinatown, has & will never turn a freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks awful. All right she can't do much about the boatrace. But her hair is entirely of her own making

Reactions: 5
It’s actually a joke how bad her hair is and yet she’s advertising hair products!! Another photo from Misha grimes stories
Its a shame cos if her hair wasn't so heinous then she'd actually look quite cute and natural here

Reactions: 7
her hair is so horrible dry looking, completely lacking in any shine or health!!

also came here to say that mirror on the back of her bathroom door just looks ridiculous 😂😂 she’s making what could be a nice space look completely tacky

Reactions: 8
Even if she had just tied her hair up she would look so much nicer in that brunch picture. She needs to go to the hairdressers ASAP it really needs a professional on it for sure. Just shows you can have all the hair products (hashtag gifted) but if you don't look after your hair it will not look good.

I’m sorry to say but her hair is a monstrosity. All those free products and it looks that tit? It’s so mattied and unkempt. Like sure you get kinks after tying it up but hers doesn’t look like it’s been brushed for days and we’ve seen it greasy and flat it most pictures 🤢
Guess she’s still waiting for a freebie hair cut the cheapstake.

also look at the tan on her left hand!

the gold in that flat is out of control. Sorry but in a few years when it’s out of fashion it will look awful. Brass is a bit more classic with the right colour palette but gold is much more divisive.

also I don’t think she will change the chrome bath overflow!

Reactions: 10
The modern softer gold towel hooks above the garish gold ornate style mirror. I cannot. 🤢

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry to say but her hair is a monstrosity. All those free products and it looks that tit? It’s so mattied and unkempt. Like sure you get kinks after tying it up but hers doesn’t look like it’s been brushed for days and we’ve seen it greasy and flat it most pictures 🤢
Guess she’s still waiting for a freebie hair cut the cheapstake.

also look at the tan on her left hand!

the gold in that flat is out of control. Sorry but in a few years when it’s out of fashion it will look awful. Brass is a bit more classic with the right colour palette but gold is much more divisive.

also I don’t think she will change the chrome bath overflow!
monstrosity 🤣🤣🤣 never a truer word spoken, it’s is honestly awful I am shocked that a pigeon hasn’t tried to land on her head it looks like a birds nest 😳 no gifted hair dressers Em???😖

• Haha
  • Heart
Even if she had just tied her hair up she would look so much nicer in that brunch picture. She needs to go to the hairdressers ASAP it really needs a professional on it for sure. Just shows you can have all the hair products (hashtag gifted) but if you don't look after your hair it will not look good.
Cue the 17th May when she can travel and stay in Leeds and get her FREE hair treatment. Scruffy cow 😂

Reactions: 7
And a sweater too! 🥵
Pre-covid I taught regular weekly spin classes for the last 10 years. Never seen anyone survive a class in a sweater with their hair down. I find it perplexing - you get so hot and sweaty! Why would you want that manky hot nest resting on your neck?!!? UGH

Reactions: 13
Pre-covid I taught regular weekly spin classes for the last 10 years. Never seen anyone survive a class in a sweater with their hair down. I find it perplexing - you get so hot and sweaty! Why would you want that manky hot nest resting on your neck?!!? UGH
I can’t workout with my hair down. My neck needs to breath!

I’ve left the gym before to go home when I’ve gotten there and realised I didn’t have a scrunchie in my bag

She’s getting a peloton - I can’t wait to see her daily updates of her spinning in full makeup and doing weird back and forth rocking and twirling like a toddler in her spin outfits 😬

Reactions: 9
I can’t workout with my hair down. My neck needs to breath!

I’ve left the gym before to go home when I’ve gotten there and realised I didn’t have a scrunchie in my bag

She’s getting a peloton - I can’t wait to see her daily updates of her spinning in full makeup and doing weird back and forth rocking and twirling like a toddler in her spin outfits 😬
Haha I can't wait to see this either! I've had a few kids film themselves in spin or Zumba looking cute and posing on the bike etc... But only BEFORE we workout! After, not so much!

Reactions: 2
She’s defo holding out for her Leeds salon to gift her treatment. Her hair actually looks like it’s thinning at the front 😳 it’s is like damaged straw.

Reactions: 10
Shall we create a bingo for her activities post 17th May?

My top 3 are
• Free Ragdoll nails ThE bEsT pLaCe In LeEdS 🥴 but you feel like you’re privileged enough to take the freebie? Okkkk
• Sassoon hair cut and dye.. FREE
• Our family rangey

3rd one was tough, it was that or the Chinese she’s been going to since she was 2 days old xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There will definitely be a ‘thought’ about home being where your family is. And some tit about how we need to weather storms to become stronger or some such tit!

Reactions: 13
Can’t forget some morbid mention about death and the fact that you could die tomorrow so enjoy life whilst it lasts..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.