Em Sheldon #7 Flat reno troubles & takouts galore, my bath can’t fit through the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
because she is not a nice, genuine person at all. She does things for clout that is it. I’m sorry, but her ‘follower’ obviously lives in a pretty affluent area of London, I don’t know the ins and outs of this ‘followers’ life but she won’t exactly be hard up 🤷‍♀️ Why not donate your gifted stuff to women’s shelters or homeless shelters? There’s so much poverty in the UK, just because we are not a third world country does not mean that poverty doesn’t exist, but she has no clue about things like that because she is abhorrent and uneducated.
If she was a decent person she would only accept free food in the pretence of donating it all to food banks or better yet putting her grubby hand in her pocket and donating goods she BOUGHT herself and NOT post about it on social media.
If it’s true, she only would’ve given that girl free gifted tat in the hopes that the follower posted it on her Instagram story so Em could repost and boast about how much of a nice person she is. That clearly didn’t happen so beggy Em had to post about it herself.
I'll tell you now, that 'follower' doesn't exist. It's all talk to look good. if she was really a good person she would do this stuff just to feel good rather than boasting to her followers. She does this whenever she makes a charity donation or does something nice for someone.

Reactions: 7
Sorry if this has already been posted. It absolutely boils my piss that she can’t just do something nice without posting it for her everyone to see.
If you wanna do something nice like that then by all means, do something nice like that.
But the minute you put that nice thing on social media, you are doing it to feed your ego.
Is it a prerequisite these days that in order to do something nice or socially desirable, you need to advertise it on social media too?
In Ems case, I'm sure this act was purely performative, with the soul purpose of being able to display it on her social media, to feed her grubby ego.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
God, the daily mental gymnastics she goes through to convince both herself and others that she is a 'good person'. Stats show otherwise though. All those people who unfollow may not be commenting here but they have basically come to the end with her and that's why they hit the unfollow button. Because there is only so many times someone can endure a swipe up for a set of bloody towels!

Reactions: 8
It’s so obvious she reads here as we’ve been talking about her not being a good person and wasteful and lo and behold she’s donating her freebies to a needy follower. as Just said above, this doesn’t negate her accepting the freebies in the first place and all that free food she gets. That’s what’s truly disgusting. And if she’s giving away or gifts, it shows she never wanted them, never used them and had no intention of actually testing them. Grrr so much waste. Brands really need to stop sending her stuff.

anyway I just realised we are on page 43, so another thread soon. Any thoughts on a good title?

Reactions: 4
Em Sheldon #8 Daily marathons from Chiswick to Chinatown, has and will never turn a freebie down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I'll tell you now, that 'follower' doesn't exist. It's all talk to look good. if she was really a good person she would do this stuff just to feel good rather than boasting to her followers. She does this whenever she makes a charity donation or does something nice for someone.
Also she probably would’ve actually filmed it and made the follower stand there posing with the stuff, embarrassing!

I grew up with very very little and came from an area with huge amounts of poverty, and there is nothing more degrading than having someone like Em a smug and patronising cow giving you handouts because they think they’re better than you. I completely appreciate all the charitable things I received when I was younger for example the local church would bring in free sanitary products for the high school, which was such a huge help as I had four sisters so it was super expensive for my mum. However people like Em doing good deeds for their own personal gain was infuriating and honestly made me feel like tit. It angers me when I see people shoving cameras in homeless peoples faces after they’ve bought them a coffee or something, how do you think they feel?! Great they’ve got a free coffee but you’ve made them feel like dirt in the process so you can get likes on Insta 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What she fails to realise is receiving something for free then giving it away instead of throwing it in the bin is the bare minimum.

If you wanted to spoil someone you would put your hand in your OWN pocket to treat them or make an effort and do something nice/meaningful that doesn’t require spending money.

But giving away something that was a freebee and would otherwise go to landfill isn’t the flex she thinks it is.

It reminds me of her bragging that she tipped £10 when she had a free multi night stay at a hotel with free food and spa treatments. She REALLY thought it was a flex to tip £10 and tell people to tip as if the rest of the population don’t already do this 🙄

Reactions: 11
We mention her consultancy business on here and now she’s talking about it again! What are the chances?!
Why is do i find this painfully cringe? I think it's because i just dont believe it? I've had stuff im proud of at work and might share it on my social media but i would actually link to the news story, not try to be all mysterious. Why is she not disclosing the 'client', the people she recommended, the press or the celeb?

Why is do i find this painfully cringe? I think it's because i just dont believe it? I've had stuff im proud of at work and might share it on my social media but i would actually link to the news story, not try to be all mysterious
I don’t believe it for a second either!
In fact I’ve read it twice and still don’t have a clue what consultancy work she did to help this women other than ‘reach out’ ?!!

I reckon the 'consultancy' is just her chatting to smaller bloggers and trying to teach them her begging ways !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Here is the thing about the people that are apparently seeking her out for consultancy...what the duck is wrong with them? Why would you ask for advice from someone who has seen NO GROWTH in about two years? Someone who gets the dregs of collabs with the most random of brands. How the duck can she even pretend that she has ANY KNOWLEDGE at all to impart?!

Reactions: 13
It can’t be true because she’d have in her contract that they’d have to tag her if they'd used her services and we would see all about it😹 also surely her whole strategy revolves around tagging people/companies on insta.. why aren’t these people using her services tagging her?? Seeing as she is a small business??

Here is the thing about the people that are apparently seeking her out for consultancy...what the duck is wrong with them? Why would you ask for advice from someone who has seen NO GROWTH in about two years? Someone who gets the dregs of collabs with the most random of brands. How the duck can she even pretend that she has ANY KNOWLEDGE at all to impart?!
If she worked at a business in a similar role but was building their presence and got this stunted growth, she’d have a lotttt of questions to answer. She gets away with sticking over the 100k mark without growing (and just buys them) because she only has to answer to herself, and some brands clearly don’t do enough research into who they’re working with 😂

It’s defo bullshit cause it’d be in her bio like the award she won like 5 years ago 😂😂😂
Em hun stop making it so obvious you read here. Tell you what.. in your next reel gurn like you’re at a rave and rock backwards and forwards for no reason.. oh wait
670FBD5E-FBAC-47D3-AF6F-90E97CAC516C.jpeg

Also wtf is her Instagram profile picture about, she hasn’t changed it in years and looks NOTHING like that 🤣

• Haha
It’s defo bullshit cause it’d be in her bio like the award she won like 5 years ago 😂😂😂
Em hun stop making it so obvious you read here. Tell you what.. in your next reel gurn like you’re at a rave and rock backwards and forwards for no reason.. oh waitView attachment 494542

Also wtf is her Instagram profile picture about, she hasn’t changed it in years and looks NOTHING like that 🤣
Nine years ago for her Cosmo one!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Lets play a game of go back through Ems adverts for products she LoVeS and see which companies she actually follows on Instagram. Starting with her latest ad just posted. Apparently she has loved the products for YEARS.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.