Em Sheldon #7 Flat reno troubles & takouts galore, my bath can’t fit through the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine if she does her 3 thoughts a day for the rest of her life? Have a day off mate. Do you ever look up from your phone? Theres a lot more to life than social media.

Reactions: 8
Her 3 thoughts are just a rambling mess.
3 thoughts bingo:
1) Life’s too short you could die any min so ENJOY IT!
2) those of you who can be with your family enjoy it I’m soo jealous even though I seen them more than most this pandemic but woe is me!!! I’m aloud to be upset ok?
3) I wear my heart on my sleeve and love too hard, I support everyone so much but nobody supports me please like my ad about fanny wash :)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There’s always a reference to death!

she’s getting more weird. Her content is stuck on Groundhog Day, she’s spewing over Meghan markle like a mad woman, or people who dared to have a holiday last year. She doesn’t seem someone stable or happy right now

Reactions: 3
3 thoughts bingo:
1) Life’s too short you could die any min so ENJOY IT!
2) those of you who can be with your family enjoy it I’m soo jealous even though I seen them more than most this pandemic but woe is me!!! I’m aloud to be upset ok?
3) I wear my heart on my sleeve and love too hard, I support everyone so much but nobody supports me please like my ad about fanny wash :)
Almost spat my drink out 😂😂 it’s hilarious how predicable she is omg

Reactions: 3
She is such a bore. Even with a renovation which should be exciting content, she is just a basic dullard. She is getting less and less brand deals too. I just don’t see why brands would choose her to promote their products. She’s spent all this money on a flat in London and her career is totally on the slide. Do any of you think she can pull it back?

Reactions: 1
i think she’d have to up her game massively to claw her way back or even remain where she is now.

The Influencer market is saturated as hell, there’s so many hot young things out there that have great content I don’t see how Em can compete with what she’s currently doing. Her vlogging and photography is poor to average at best and her styling is so off the mark to what seems to be in fashion. Her approach to shill everything might have made her money in the past but people are sick of following influencers that just flog tit and have no other purpose.

But the other aspect is her attitude, it bleeping sucks! She’s just a horrible a person with a veneer of #bekind and ‘look how nice I am commenting on insta pictures’, but peel back the surface even slightly and see you the judgement she throws out and the vicious reaction to anyone that dares to offer comment or criticism of her. People aren’t idiots and can see through the fake veneer and bullshit. A lot of people hate over the top fake sickly people for a good reason - usually because they are the bullies and nasty people.

I’m sure she’s got a side hustle, whether that’s flogging her PR or the cock lodgers so called business (I actually think it’s hers), which she will use as cover for failings on insta.

Reactions: 4
Do you think she looks at her content and thinks it’s up to scratch and on par with her peers though? Or does she know she is tit in comparison? I mean she literally spends all day online. I don’t understand why she doesn’t even try to up her game to keep up with other influencers.

I get the impression she is the type of person to blame everything going wrong on everyone and everything else but herself.

• Heart
Just watched her latest video - a Zara haul. Wow.
I love Zara, however how one person I can somehow pick the worst possible items, make them look like boohoo things is beyond me.
There’s no substance to what she’s saying, no thought or plan, just randomly jumping from topic to topic... she’s defo not keeping any of it, everything is a negative before she’s been shown the item.

the boots she featured at the beginning (baring in mind they are chunky boots) Em described them as great for spring/summer... okay.

Hair is a mess, shirt mostly undone

Reactions: 7
Just skipped through the vlog. LMAO. She looks so scruffy and literally grabbing items out of the box holding them up and chucking them back on the floor. What a joke. Everything still had the tag on, everything creased, nothing styled, everything looked awful.

my fav bit is her describing one of the white dresses as ’heavy cotton’ which is definitely going to make you sweat. 🤦‍♀️ Oh dear. Em shows her stupidity yet again. Cotton won’t make you sweat as it’s a natural fibre, that would be polyster and nylon which Shel Boy actually wears! She’s so dumb!

anyone else think she kind of looks spaced out as well?

Like this is her face at one point! She looks sweaty and weird

Attachments

• Haha
She looks so scruffy and rough! What is she wearing?! She looks like she just rolled out of bed 😬

Just skipped through the vlog. LMAO. She looks so scruffy and literally grabbing items out of the box holding them up and chucking them back on the floor. What a joke. Everything still had the tag on, everything creased, nothing styled, everything looked awful.

my fav bit is her describing one of the white dresses as ’heavy cotton’ which is definitely going to make you sweat. 🤦‍♀️ Oh dear. Em shows her stupidity yet again. Cotton won’t make you sweat as it’s a natural fibre, that would be polyster and nylon which Shel Boy actually wears! She’s so dumb!

Her hair is so dry and broken!

She looks like a 40+ year old with grey hair who looks like she woke up late after 10 alarms. She is so chaotic.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Im sorry but her hair is just horrendous. I’m a natural dirty blonde and I have a few high lights through it and I can hand on heart say I would never in a million years use a product that she advertised on my hair!! She is the WORST advertisement for a hair brand ever, the purple shampoo she did for L’Oréal was just a disaster and put me off their products for LIFE.
Bleach blonde is not even in style anymore, some low lights or even her natural colour would like 10X better. Better yet, just shave the whole thing off snd start again 🥴🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I feel a bit bad slating her looks but she looks awful facially. What has she done to herself? She needs at least 4 inches cut off her hair. She's so sloppy too. Even when she ties her hair up it looks crap. Just put a bit of effort in to yourself ffs. If my hair was life that I would have a mask in 24/7 and I'd have it in a sophisticated slicked back bun.

Agree! The hair could do with a good four inches off, tone down the bleaching and just have some highlights and nourish that hair. Just like every thing else her bags, shoes and clothes, her flat she looks after nothing properly and her hair is no exception.

I don’t like to comment on face either, but I agree with Tree above, I don’t know what’s going on. Is this what happens after your fillers go down? She actually has nice skin but her make up looked very sweaty. I don’t know if she was going for a dewy look though. If she sorted her hair and dressed nicely she’d look so much more professional.

Reactions: 5
I think its her cheeks? They look a bit droopier? And her eyes look kind of smaller? Whatever it is, she does look very different. No tit though, she literally looked like she'd been dragged through a hedge in that video. Why were the shirt buttons at the bottom undone?

She really seems to be struggling for content at the moment.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.