Em Sheldon #7 Flat reno troubles & takouts galore, my bath can’t fit through the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to pick a lane. Either it is a breakfast treat or it is a healthy breakfast. Loading your breakfast with bleeping cream eggs does not make a healthy breakfast.
Also 250 calories is not enough for breakfast in my opinion. If that is the message she is promoting.

Reactions: 11
Funny how the PT she did the live with has a baked oats recipe using 80g of oats and fruit and he says that’s 700 calories!! And that’s with no chocolate. Oh and he’s a trained nutritionist so I guess he knows what he’s talking about.

well done Shel boy you look ridiculous and stupid pretending your recipe is 250 calories 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Take down your crappy dangerous post

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She is honestly so delusional. That baked oats abomination for breakfast, cereal for lunch and pasta for dinner, what a day of food :rolleyes: No fruit or vegetables in there at all...

Reactions: 7
I got 994 calories on the same app she uses!!

Cream egg 150c
Malt bunny 156c
Oats (90g) 333c
Milk (Alm) 100c
Peanut butter 1tbsp 100c
Options hot choc 44c
Banana (in and on top) 121c

I haven’t included the raspberries or chocolate drizzle so this would take it to over 1000c.

Why did she say under 500 calories???? 🤥
And calories are not an indicator of health. Fat and sugar is high!!
@Lechat the PT 700c example is a good example plus all the choc she added!

Why has she said it is heathy and under 500 calories on an app that anyone can fact check?? 😳

• Wow
I got 994 calories on the same app she uses!!

Cream egg 150c
Malt bunny 156c
Oats (90g) 333c
Milk (Alm) 100c
Peanut butter 1tbsp 100c
Options hot choc 44c
Banana (in and on top) 121c

I haven’t included the raspberries or chocolate drizzle so this would take it to over 1000c.

Why did she say under 500 calories???? 🤥
And calories are not an indicator of health. Fat and sugar is high!!
@Lechat the PT 700c example is a good example plus all the choc she added!

Why has she said it is heathy and under 500 calories on an app that anyone can fact check?? 😳
well done for this @Extra just shows the horseshit she spouts. Healthy my arse!

Ive said it before but there is no boundary to this grown woman’s lying. She will lie about anything and everything, when you look back at the catalogue... Canada, her mums dog, living in a ‘house’, lying that she moved area, lying about ads etc.... you just get the measure of her. Total nut job.

Reactions: 10
Its such a dumb and pointless thing to lie about. Its like she just can't help it.

Reactions: 6
This is actually extremely damaging and is promoting flase information. I’m tempted to contact the ASA or someone about this because that is SO wrong of her.

100% agree! There has to be repercussions for telling such lies!

Reactions: 1
If Cadburys posted this and then commented saying it was 250 cals per serving, it would be false advertising surely. They never say that cream eggs are a 'healthy snack' because they are not and it would get them into a lot of trouble. This is exactly the problem with influencers. They can say whatever the hell they want seemingly with little repercussion.

Reactions: 12
Has anyone else noticed that she has changed her hashtags and removed #healthy and #healthybreakfast etc from it!

• Haha
Has anyone else noticed that she has changed her hashtags and removed #healthy and #healthybreakfast etc from it!
Yep she changed them 17 hours ago.. good job we have screenshots and the calories thing is still in the comments. Leave it with me 😘

Ps hi Em how’s life xxxx

• Haha
She reads here because she knows we pull her up on tit and shes scared of getting reported.

Her idol Mollie Mae is being investigated for a dodgy competition and not picking the winner fairly and the ASA is thinking about taking class action. Only a matter of time before the net tightens around some of these fuckers dodgy activities

Can’t wait to see her answer to this

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She’s replied! But has deleted her earlier comment about it being under 500 kcalories? Probably because it was a lie..?
I can’t work out why she is saying ‘DM me’ instead of just sending it to them.. they have already asked and now they have to ask the same question in her inbox? Does it make her engagement better if they contact her first with a DM?

• Haha
If she put it into my fitness pal and has the breakdown why the need for a DM? Just answer the bleeping questions being asked of you publicly and don't make yourself look stupid by deleting the utter tit you said earlier. What an absolute idiot. How hard is it to just reply to this person who is being polite and say the chocolate is x, the oats x, the banana and peanut butter are x.
So basically she said it was healthy in a comment and deleted it, hashtagged it as healthy, deleted it, said it was 250 calories per portion, deleted it and now is passive aggressive and wants to move to DM. Poor show Shel boy.

I can’t work out why she is saying ‘DM me’ instead of just sending it to them.. they have already asked and now they have to ask the same question in her inbox? Does it make her engagement better if they contact her first with a DM?
Probably so she can get nasty but do it in private!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Doesn’t matter what she says, anybody with half a brain and a lose knowledge of calories would be able to tell you that was not 538 for the whole thing, I’d say more like 538 for half a portion. Honestly it looked gross 🤢 anyway so I won’t be adding it to my repertoire.

Reactions: 9
She used myfitness pal, an app that millions of others use so we can all see and fact check for ourselves.

EVEN if you didn’t have the app. As the commenters have pointed out, after the cream egg malteaser bunny and banana and some peanut butter it is already over 500 and that isn’t even half the ingredients.

As @Lechat also pointed out, the PT version of what she made had no chocolate and was at 700 calories. She REALLY does think her followers are stupid. How insulting, these people pay for your lifestyle!

So we have 3 sources that show it is no where near 500 calories for the entire thing.

Screenshot from the app she used.
First is only 3 ingredients and it is already over 600.

Second screenshot is the full dish minus chocolate sauce and raspberries. Screenshot cuts off the cream egg and choc bunny but the calories are included.

Obviously she may have put in slightly different amount for milk or slightly different peanut butter etc but that isn’t going to reduce it by a lot by any means.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Em people care about you not giving the right information when asked and claiming it is healthy. You deleted the references to it being under 500 calories and the healthy references so you KNOW you are in the wrong.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.