Em Sheldon #7 Flat reno troubles & takouts galore, my bath can’t fit through the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 461405View attachment 461406

LOL is this a joke.

Sourcing a TV bracket. Is this what we call going onto Amazon and buying a TV bracket?

Making sure the wifi doesn't drop out? You live in a ground floor flat with paper walls, Im sure normal Wifi is fine hun.
Lolz “make our doorbell never drop out” okay, I’m sure he has a magic wand, same one he will ensure your WiFi doesn’t drop out either. She’s acting like she lives in a huge old solid stone medieval castle. Maybe she can source some reality in the same place as the bracket 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What the duck is that ‘Easter oat’ recipe? I don’t understand when you would eat it? Is it breakfast or a cake? its very random. She says volcano about 5 times as well. love that she starts the recipe and then says it’s Easter oats a third of the way in.... surely saying what you’re making at the beginning would bloody help?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What the duck is that ‘Easter oat’ recipe? I don’t understand when you would eat it? Is it breakfast or a cake? its very random. She says volcano about 5 times as well. love that she starts the recipe and then says it’s Easter oats a third of the way in.... surely saying what you’re making at the beginning would bloody help?
I was JUST coming on to say this! The state of the oven door 🤮 GROSS! Why would you have cream eggs, peanut butter, choc bunny and chocolate sauce for breakfast? Unlike you Emma us normal folk don’t slob about the house all day so a bowl of weetabix is sufficient enough.

Also, someone has commented asking how much almond milk she uses (a simple question to ask someone who has a ‘recipie e book’ surely?) and Emma says she doesn’t know the amount and just guesses 🤷‍♀️ So very professional!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
how can it be ‘healthy’ With all the chocolate, peanut butter and bananas? It’s got to be high in sugar and calories because even bananas are high in calories. Like the poster up thread said, her eating habits are pretty dangerous to young girls following this moron.

and yes that oven is gross! Is that josies oven i assume? Bet she’ll be thrilled having to clean Shel boys slop from it

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
how can it be ‘healthy’ With all the chocolate, peanut butter and bananas? It’s got to be high in sugar and calories because even bananas are high in calories. Like the poster up thread said, her eating habits are pretty dangerous to young girls following this moron.

and yes that oven is gross! Is that josies oven i assume? Bet she’ll be thrilled having to clean Shel boys slop from it
her version of healthy and our version of healthy is very different!! I mean she put hot chocolate powder in it!! Not even coco powder which is mildly better as it doesn’t have as much sugar or milk powder in it!
What do you expect from someone who eats whole banana loaves for breakfast 🤷‍♀️ 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
The hot chocolate powder (I actually was shocked that she put actual hot chocolate poweder in and not cocoa 😳) the bunny and egg come in at 408 calories alone. That’s not including the peanut butter, milk, oats, banana, fruit etc.

What nutritional value does mass market milk chocolate cream eggs and malt bunnies have that makes this a healthy meal exactly?

So calories are high and nutrition is low .... to Em that is a healthy meal?

I like chocolate as much as the next person but when I decide to eat chocolate I know it is a treat, I don’t try and pretend it is something it isn’t.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I hate cream eggs. This whole recipe really triggered me!!!!!!
I honestly don't know if she understands the meaning of the word healthy? Why does she try and dress it up in that way? I mean it is chocolate, more chocolate, chocolate powder, peanut butter and banana. There is nothing healthy about it. Which is fine! Just be honest.

This girl has one of the worst diets I’ve ever seen. When’s the last time she ate a vegetable? Everything is quick snacks, baking goods, sugar, sourdough, pasta, pizza or a greasy takeaway. There’s no in between. Surely she’s putting on weight with this and no exercise? She couldn’t be any further away from “healthy”

Update.. this selfish witch is still accepting free food (instagram stories). No love stuff doesn’t just turn up at your door unexpectedly.. you have to ACCEPT it. We know how it works and it’s a lie that you act surprised. You still continue to accept free food when there’s families struggling to make ends met. Disgusting.

Reactions: 11
if she did that recipe and said it’s an Easter treat then fair enough. I think it looks like gross slop and would rather have a cake than chocolate oats with chocolate pieces and fruit on top personally! The texture looks blurgh.

But the idea that she’s saying it’s healthy and not that bad blows my mind! I’m what world is eating oats sweetened with hot chocolate powder (full of sugar) and topped with peanut Butter and sauce and chocolate things healthy?? Does she not even think in that thick skull of hers that she is complete wide of the the mark on what healthy eating is?

I agree we never see her eating vegetables. She’ll get a ‘healthy‘ Lebanese takeaway tonight just to try and prove us wrong but I’m sorry even a side dish of Greek salad does not make up for the utter processed shite she eats. She must do about 5 workouts a day to burn it off - no wonder she’s so crap at making content!

also I was on my Halifax banking app last night and they offer cashback on certain retailers. Pasta Evangelists were on there with a 10% cashback offer which I think is a brand Shel Boy has flogged before. So assuming she would get a similar rate on affiliate links and looks like a box for two is £13.50 (completely extortionate for stuffed pasta, it’s like 3.50 for a decent box in the supermarket) then she’s earning £1.35 on it. I mean is it really worth it ? No wonder she’s pushing it every damn night.

She literally tagged the post with #healthybreakfastideas and #healthyoats

So much free food received today. Why does she accept it all? No one else does this. And then she doesn't even promote it properly!

She says she bought the cheese and then they happened to send her the whole range. What that means is she e mailed them pretending she had bought some and asked if they would send her more!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She’s still not bought a bed?! This is excruciatingly embarrassing! She is absolutely rotten isn’t she? Pretty sure she’d be able to find a bed she likes in an instant if it was free! Just had a look at her social blade.. she always buys followers when it gets down to 100-200’s as she doesn’t want it to appear as 116k instead of 117k on insta.. expect them to jump up in a few days!

Attachments

• Wow
She’s still not bought a bed?! This is excruciatingly embarrassing! She is absolutely rotten isn’t she? Pretty sure she’d be able to find a bed she likes in an instant if it was free! Just had a look at her social blade.. she always buys followers when it gets down to 100-200’s as she doesn’t want it to appear as 116k instead of 117k on insta.. expect them to jump up in a few days!
Why has she not bought a bed? Gosh, even Ikea has some really nice beds if she didn't want to spend a fortune on one.

Reactions: 4
Everything I’ve seen in relation to her interior design taste is pretty horrendous. Nouveau riche would sum it up, going for marble style tiles and gold taps because she thinks it looks expensive. Whereas interiors look expensive because of the little details like colour scheme, lighting, art etc.

wasn’t she going for cali vibes at one point?

She keeps moaning about those crittal door being expensive. witch you’ve dropped thousands on a renovation that didn’t need to be done. Why are you trying to get the doors on the cheap/free. Just pay up or quit whining.

• Heart
Everything I’ve seen in relation to her interior design taste is pretty horrendous. Nouveau riche would sum it up, going for marble style tiles and gold taps because she thinks it looks expensive. Whereas interiors look expensive because of the little details like colour scheme, lighting, art etc.

wasn’t she going for cali vibes at one point?

She keeps moaning about those crittal door being expensive. witch you’ve dropped thousands on a renovation that didn’t need to be done. Why are you trying to get the doors on the cheap/free. Just pay up or quit whining.
Those crittall doors are ugly and such a "trend." Her place will look dated very quickly.

Reactions: 3
Shel boy said in the comments under the chocolate oat recipe thing that the whole thing comes to just under 500 calories?! Or 250 when shared between 2!

The creme egg is 177 and the malteser bunny is 159 = 336 calories. Plus about 50g oats, a tablespoon of crunchy peanut butter and the banana, I think it’s closer to 800 (haven’t even bothered to guess the hot chocolate powder and oat milk in that figure).

maybe her 500 calorie estimate for the whole thing is without the seasonal Easter chocolate on top 🙄 otherwise it’s closer to 500 when shared between 2!

• Haha
  • Wow
Shel boy said in the comments under the chocolate oat recipe thing that the whole thing comes to just under 500 calories?! Or 250 when shared between 2!

The creme egg is 177 and the malteser bunny is 159 = 336 calories. Plus about 50g oats, a tablespoon of crunchy peanut butter and the banana, I think it’s closer to 800 (haven’t even bothered to guess the hot chocolate powder and oat milk in that figure).

maybe her 500 calorie estimate for the whole thing is without the seasonal Easter chocolate on top 🙄 otherwise it’s closer to 500 when shared between 2!
it’s absolute fantasy. There’s no way that is under 500 calories, especially with the chocolates as you say. This is why her advice on food and nutrition is dangerous because she hasn't got a clue. Also how much sugar? How much fat? Calories aren’t the only thing to care about. She really needs to sit down and stop pretending the tit she makes is ‘healthy’

Reactions: 4
it’s absolute fantasy. There’s no way that is under 500 calories, especially with the chocolates as you say. This is why her advice on food and nutrition is dangerous because she hasn't got a clue. Also how much sugar? How much fat? Calories aren’t the only thing to care about. She really needs to sit down and stop pretending the tit she makes is ‘healthy’
Couldn’t agree more! She said in another comment that she used 90ish grams worth of oats! That’s around 380 cal for the oats plus the chocolate like you mentioned! She is delusional and DANGEROUS! Some poor teen will look at that and think it’s a heathy breakfast because Em said it was when realistically it’s packed with fat and sugar and empty calories. There needs to be some regulation on this kind of thing.
she also responded to someone asking how long to cook it for saying ‘Around fifteen mins’ she is so sloppy her recipe is just guess work.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.