Em Sheldon #7 Flat reno troubles & takouts galore, my bath can’t fit through the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she’s chewing a wasp in real life I bet, she’s not attractive to look at and I think because she’s not a nice person it makes it all the more obvious. She edits her face in all her photos and whitens her teeth.

Reactions: 1
Was she pretty? How was her face different?? lol

I saw InTheFrow once in London...she was tiny and very pretty.
so it’s hard to explain but she looks prettier in her photos she looks like she’s sucking an egg in real life lol

Lol so was she on her running clothes she posted on her instastory or changed and out again? Was she alone?
Yes she was in those clothes which is how I recognised her!! Honestly if you saw her in real life you wouldn’t look twice. Yeah she was alone, she wasn’t really doing anything just walking down the street on her phone

She looks like she’s chewing a wasp in real life I bet, she’s not attractive to look at and I think because she’s not a nice person it makes it all the more obvious. She edits her face in all her photos and whitens her teeth.
Yeah she definitely edits her face, she looks like she’s sucking an egg in real life haha

Was she with the cock lodger?
No she wasn’t! Not surprised though

Also the time I saw her was about the time she posted that jogging story...she wasn’t jogging lol she was walking so I don’t think she actually runs places as much as she makes out...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She pretty much always has a filter on her insta stories and her grid photos are prob doctored so I can imagine she doesn’t look quite the same as in real life. The jogging video just looked she was jogging on the spot in the street!
what about her size? She always goes on about being a size 6 to 8 so I’d expect her to be quite skinny in real life.

Reactions: 5
She pretty much always has a filter on her insta stories and her grid photos are prob doctored so I can imagine she doesn’t look quite the same as in real life. The jogging video just looked she was jogging on the spot in the street!
what about her size? She always goes on about being a size 6 to 8 so I’d expect her to be quite skinny in real life.
Not seen her in real life... but I wouldn't call Em "skinny." In my mind, skinny = super thin btw. She is slim but has a thicker build (her legs) and more muscular. Nothing wrong with that. I think she squeezes herself into too small outfits, at least on IG.

Reactions: 2
Yeah she is quite skinny in real life. I don’t know about a 6 but she’s definitely an 8 - very small but also very short! I kinda wish I had had more time to look at her haha it was literally about 5 seconds and I had walked past her! I said to my boyfriend “I think that’s emshel the influencer” and he said “she doesn’t look very influency” - she really wasn’t very nicely presented. Appreciate she may actually have been exercising but she’s not like other influencers I’ve seen in person!

Reactions: 1
Also to add.. I don't believes she really goes running. Who runs with a hat, sweater and bodywarmer on? Those aren't running clothes. It was 11 degrees in London today. It is 5 degrees here and people wear less when out for a run as you warm up quickly.

Reactions: 11
Interesting! Given what she’s eats she’s lucky she can stay slim. That said she does those manic workouts to burn calories off.

Reactions: 3
Interesting! Given what she’s eats she’s lucky she can stay slim. That said she does those manic workouts to burn calories off.
I think it would be a horrible way to live. There's a reason she does HOURS of exercise a day.

I just watched her bath vlog whilst I worked out and jeez Louise she’s so boring. she’s got no personality at all. and her bath looks like one for the borrowers I wonder if she’s measured it so it’s comfortable to sit in!

When we did our bathroom we failed to measure the height of the bath and my husband could hardly fit 😂

Reactions: 3
I am living for this 😂 the fact she posts a video on her jog but is actually walking with her head glued to her phone... insta vs reality big time

Reactions: 6
If I see her again I shall keep you updated! It was a very surreal moment after reading on here for so long haha!

Reactions: 4
Just watched the latest Reno Vlog...
Summary (all spoken at a million miles per hour):
“I was just like...”
“So excited...”
“Matt loves...”
“Bath... door frame... corridor”
“Im a paying customer”
Repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t get why she says stuff like “expect dust” (on her home account btw) like duh? What did you expect!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Makes out she covered it perfectly yet at the start of reno shows us the toaster and kettle she didn't cover

It’s like she’s the first person to ever to do work on a flat. Omg look at the dust. look at this hole in the wall. How on earth do you get to your late 20s and not know tit like that

Reactions: 4
There is no way she runs otherwise the strava screenshots would be all over the show - absolute BS.

Reactions: 8
The amount of takeaway food they get through each week is quite something. I think it’s in poor taste bragging about copious amounts of (no doubt) free food at a time when large numbers of people are struggling and depending on food banks.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.