Em Sheldon #7 Flat reno troubles & takouts galore, my bath can’t fit through the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pancakes and....wine???? That was not on our BINGO! Bravo Shel. You are even more ridiculous than we could have predicted 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She read our list and avoid doing the things on it as she knew we’d take the piss. The ridiculousness of saying pancake day is her ‘favourite’ day. WTF, it’s just a day to eat pancakes ffs.

pancakes and wine blurgh. And that combo Of pancakes, banana, blackberry and chocolate... no thanks far too much going on

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bingo was a flop wasn’t it! Must say I’m very disappointed with her effort... she’s defo read here and rebelled!

But the wine?! Could you imagine the taste combined with pancakes and those toppings 🤔

Guess we can wait for #ad bingo, Mother’s Day bingo, Covid jab bingo, boohoo is having a sale bingo....

Reactions: 8
Posing in a stretchy jumper dress has just been posted to the grid haha 😆 she couldn’t hold off for more than a day, she just wanted to spoil our bingo fun lol

Reactions: 5
I had to go back and look at the floor plan!
So she’s shoehorned the tv fire in that nook of the ‘third bedroom’ (that has double doors to the kitchen lol)

just odd way to set up the room as the sofa will have to face that way... towards the doors to the corridor and bathroom. What a mess. Especially once she adds the glass box room. Four doors in one damn space.

8F1ACCC8-B386-4B4B-B3E2-01579D211D01.jpeg

Reactions: 3
It is very very odd. What I would have done if I was left with the awkward layout would be to

A. knock down the two walls in that area to create an open plan kitchen living area then swap the bathroom door so that it faces into the hall.

B. If I really really really needed to keep that room I would still swap the bathroom door to face the hall and block up the doors going into the kitchen so you would at least have that wall to do something with. Or at least close up the 2nd door going into the hall.

The fireplace area she said will have storage as that is what she needs. It looks far too shallow to have storage. Why did they not build it further out to fill the space a bit better and provide deeper storage? It looks far too shallow to have any adequate storage.

The number of doors going into that room would give me anxiety. I would have knocked the two walls down within within weeks to actually create a space not a glorified corridor. There is only one wall that doesn’t have a door.

Adding and removing walls/doors to create workable living spaces is the type of thing to add value. Not an overpriced bathroom tile! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She's tries to make her house look expensive (gold hardware and fireplace) but instead it looks tacky

Reactions: 5
Is it me or is that bathroom cabinet "of dreams " on the wrong way around? Might just be the reverse camera lense but it looks like the hinges are on the left to me instead of the right. Even she reached for the other size to open it!

Reactions: 2
The fireplace area she said will have storage as that is what she needs. It looks far too shallow to have storage. Why did they not build it further out to fill the space a bit better and provide deeper storage? It looks far too shallow to have any adequate storage.

The number of doors going into that room would give me anxiety. I would have knocked the two walls down within within weeks to actually create a space not a glorified corridor. There is only one wall that doesn’t have a door.
Completely agree. The only wall that doesnt have a door is the external wall to next door?! And the storage in that unit will be very limited, and by building it in like she's hidden she will lose a lot of usable space rather than if it was open shelves.

Bingo was a flop wasn’t it! Must say I’m very disappointed with her effort... she’s defo read here and rebelled!

But the wine?! Could you imagine the taste combined with pancakes and those toppings 🤔

Guess we can wait for #ad bingo, Mother’s Day bingo, Covid jab bingo, boohoo is having a sale bingo....
I like to just play general Shel boy bingo every day:

Morning drivel and fake positivity
She LOVES SO HARD
Something about death
Flammable clothing links
Links to the NIKE website
Walked somewhere to get coffee/bread/both
Story where they cheers their coffee cups
Something about Emshelhome and how much fun it is over there
Her eye bleeping herself in a mirror in clothes too small
Some tit about the dog that isn't her dog
Some tit about her e book or presets
Takeaway/what she is eating for dinner (plus links)

Normally get more than 50% of the above on most days.

She totally ruined the pancake fun didn't she

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Shel Dog and vulnerable Matt who was allegedly having his vaccine on Sat (so won’t have any protection) out with another couple and no social distancing

2B62B187-2533-4509-8213-C2E959389234.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Shel Dog and vulnerable Matt who was allegedly having his vaccine on Sat (so won’t have any protection) out with another couple and no social distancing

View attachment 441796
I saw that and came straight here to mention it! What a total hypocrite she is, what’s your betting she will come up with some excuse it was an old video pre-Covid. The fact that they were eating also means no masks.... also stood VERY close to each other!

Reactions: 7
Just shows she doesn’t adhere to the rules at all. Yet blathers on about long covid, ‘being careful and doing x or y legally’ and Matt being vulnerable.

if he’s that vulnerable to have had a vaccine this weekend just gone (I.e before people in their 60s) then why the duck is he out not socially distancing with another couple. Just pisses me off. She moans about not seeing her family well the reason is because of morons like her which means the govt won’t lift restrictions.

Reactions: 10
Exactly @Lechat what you have said, to get it before over 60s etc and before most front line even get their second jab.

Also the fact the he will have to go into a center to get the vaccination, having mingled with people outside of his household, will be putting others at risk.

I had to have appointments for GPs and even the dentist who asked that I isolate for about a week if I can before my appointment which I was doing anyway but also happy to do so to protect those in the front line and other patients I ‘may’ have been in close proximity too.

They are ridiculously close lol I didn’t even get that close to most people before covid. It must be other bloggers and no one would stand like that for such a stupid video.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Her latest vlog is just close ups of white walls with holes in with literally no context. What a waste of both her and my time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.