Em Sheldon #7 Flat reno troubles & takouts galore, my bath can’t fit through the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Em is an anagram of ME... it all makes sense. Me me me. She’s a narcissist

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She hasn’t posted a YouTube video this week? Do you think she realised that no one gave a tit about her random videos that she probably filmed in a day about random old things she owns? Today’s reel is bloody dreadful and she’s already shilled the pasta again for the gazillionth time this week. How is she paying for her Reno?!

Reactions: 5
feels like she’s given up on youtube to be honest, a renovation should be giving her loads of content but she’s made an awful hash of it. Why should anyone care if she’s just doing up this flat to rent out and bugger to NYC (not that that plan will ever happen though).

No words for the bed situation. if the bed you want doesn’t exist, buy something else. the fact she’d rather sleep on the floor on an air bed is so embarrassing

Reactions: 3
feels like she’s given up on youtube to be honest, a renovation should be giving her loads of content but she’s made an awful hash of it. Why should anyone care if she’s just doing up this flat to rent out and bugger to NYC (not that that plan will ever happen though).

No words for the bed situation. if the bed you want doesn’t exist, buy something else. the fact she’d rather sleep on the floor on an air bed is so embarrassing
She needs to grow up, just buy a bed. What adult would choose to sleep on an airbed just because they can't find the exact bed they want. I don't know what she's trying to put a french inspired bed in a pokey, dark flat.

Totally agree. It’s such an spoilt and indulgent attitude. When me and my husband moved into our first rented place we just got a simple bed frame and decent mattress. We still have it now, two moves later because it’s perfectly fine and goes with our decor. Real people with real jobs don’t have time to duck about searching for the perfect ‘french boudoir’ bed. You just get something that works.
that said, I honestly think she is just begging for a free bed. You can guarantee if a company offered her one she’d go for any style. She’s sleeping on the air bed until she gets that freebie!

I recall she was ranting in one of her stories and I swear she said about how it looks on camera then I feel like she realised what she said and then moved onto something else. Did anyone else hear that? It says it all if she is just looking for one that looks good on camera?! I think that is the crux of her reasoning. What translates onto instagram. I genuinely believe that’s her decision process.

So much time and money wasted.

The reno content has been a huge flop. I follow many home accounts some with 1,000 followers and they are so well thought out, and engaging. Non influencers are able to get home accounts to 16k-30k followers and she can barely make 10k! 😳

It’s a flop and it is too late. She should have planned it out. It is just so uninteresting and beggy like her main account.

God can you imagine the day she hits 10,000 followers on her home account and can start with the swipe up links 😂😂😂

• Haha
I followed her home account when she made it private to be nosey but after bed gate I've had to unfollow she is unhinged

Reactions: 6
I recall she was ranting in one of her stories and I swear she said about how it looks on camera then I feel like she realised what she said and then moved onto something else. Did anyone else hear that? It says it all if she is just looking for one that looks good on camera?! I think that is the crux of her reasoning. What translates onto instagram. I genuinely believe that’s her decision process.

So much time and money wasted.

The reno content has been a huge flop. I follow many home accounts some with 1,000 followers and they are so well thought out, and engaging. Non influencers are able to get home accounts to 16k-30k followers and she can barely make 10k! 😳

It’s a flop and it is too late. She should have planned it out. It is just so uninteresting and beggy like her main account.
Absolutely this she wants something aesthetically pleasing for the gram but actually the flat is tiny and she needs a double as nothing else will fit, she'll probably end up with an ottoman bed and blame it on poor Matt.

Reactions: 6
Absolutely this she wants something aesthetically pleasing for the gram but actually the flat is tiny and she needs a double as nothing else will fit, she'll probably end up with an ottoman bed and blame it on poor Matt.
I feel like this is definitely what she will do. It would make so much sense, all that extra storage. She is all about the looks without thinking about the practicalities, honestly it drives me mad.

@Lechat - yep completely. When we moved into an unfurnished rental we just went to ikea and bought a frame and a mattress as we needed something that day. We upgraded the frame a couple of years ago, but the mattress is still going strong almost 8 years later (although replacing it is on our list of big purchases for this year).

Didn't she say something on stories over the weekend about the tv box not fitting in the built up in media thing she's had built? I meant to share at the time but forgot. Seriously that just seems like such a basic thing you would check before you commissioned something bespoke like that! Especially when there was the room for the unit to be deeper.

Reactions: 4
god just shows what a loon she is to do this whole renovation for the gram and how it looks. who cares what’s in her bedroom, if I were an influencer I wouldn’t be showing off all areas of my house to strangers. And the absolute hilarity of it is that she will probably still continue to film in that one corner anyway!

It just shows she’s not thought anything through. She’s lost a ‘bedroom‘ to it being a lounge and the guest bedroom is going to be a wardrobe room. Madness when they both wfh, why not use guest bedroom as an office as well. Sofa bed, hanging rail and desk would fit it. But no, she’s got to create some crappy glass roofed show cupboard to work in (as if she will actually work in it lol) oh and the garden room which is going to be a gym and office. It’s all so ridiculous. She hasn’t got a clue what she wants or how she will use the space at all, what a bloody car crash

Here we go again she’s like a broken bloody record, ITS BORING. You could also go to an office with thousands of people, go and get lip filler without a mask and go food shopping but no here we are with the holiday dig once again. duck off. It’s your own bleeping fault that you couldn’t be arsed to see your family when you could have. Grow up!!!!

0C29F8DB-8110-4EFC-8BEA-C6667FB774DD.jpeg

Suddenly being an influencer with no actual job is not in your advantage. I can bet money that everyone has broken the rules, travelled to see family for their own mental health. The benefit to us is that we don’t have to put everything we do every minute of the day on social media and no one really cares. Sucks to have a following now doesn’t it :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
how dare she imply it’s been a year since she saw her family as well? Utter crap. She went on holiday to the Cotswolds with them in the summer so it hasn’t been that long. They were also with her when she moved to the flat which was August.

Also went shopping to Bicester village multiple time and got her lips pumped with filler during last year and prioritised those activities above seeing her family! Maybe if Em Sheldon had stayed home rather than galavanting about for fillers and hotel stays in London that she didn’t need we would all have been able to see our families quicker. She doesn’t get that she’s just one of the many millions of people that suited her self. She’s just jealous she didn’t have the guts to go on holiday!

Reactions: 11
There was absolutely nothing stopping her moving back home when the pandemic started. She admitted that Matt even said they should have just moved and isolated up north. But instead of moving back home/up north she went ahead with flat viewings and bought a flat in London when neither of them need to be there....

Reactions: 10
She could work from where her family is though... she chose to buy in London!! Also you travel up the motorway to Leeds shel not down..:

how dare she imply it’s been a year since she saw her family as well? Utter crap. She went on holiday to the Cotswolds with them in the summer so it hasn’t been that long. They were also with her when she moved to the flat which was August.

Also went shopping to Bicester village multiple time and got her lips pumped with filler during last year and prioritised those activities above seeing her family! Maybe if Em Sheldon had stayed home rather than galavanting about for fillers and hotel stays in London that she didn’t need we would all have been able to see our families quicker. She doesn’t get that she’s just one of the many millions of people that suited her self. She’s just jealous she didn’t have the guts to go on holiday!
... more like gutted she didn’t get gifted one.. you can get your life if it had been gifted she would be front of the queue!

Reactions: 4
Here we go again she’s like a broken bloody record, ITS BORING. You could also go to an office with thousands of people, go and get lip filler without a mask and go food shopping but no here we are with the holiday dig once again. duck off. It’s your own bleeping fault that you couldn’t be arsed to see your family when you could have. Grow up!!!!

View attachment 461289

Suddenly being an influencer with no actual job is not in your advantage. I can bet money that everyone has broken the rules, travelled to see family for their own mental health. The benefit to us is that we don’t have to put everything we do every minute of the day on social media and no one really cares. Sucks to have a following now doesn’t it :)
I have not broken the rules. That is cause my family is overseas and I have not seen them since 2019. Emma needs to get a grip.

• Heart
1614610089591.png
1614610106541.png

LOL is this a joke.

Sourcing a TV bracket. Is this what we call going onto Amazon and buying a TV bracket?

Making sure the wifi doesn't drop out? You live in a ground floor flat with paper walls, Im sure normal Wifi is fine hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who ever is doing that work must be laughing. You can buy a mesh system off the shelf to provide wifi stability in your home. She’s paying for someone to do that and sourcing a tv bracket? What a mug. How embarrassing. Honestly anyone into building and renovations must be horrified at the money she is pissing up the wall on stupid tit.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 461405View attachment 461406

LOL is this a joke.

Sourcing a TV bracket. Is this what we call going onto Amazon and buying a TV bracket?

Making sure the wifi doesn't drop out? You live in a ground floor flat with paper walls, Im sure normal Wifi is fine hun.
Hahahaha. She is an idiot. Doesn't matter what this person does... Wifi can still go down if the company is having a problem. My god. She is being completely strung along by this contractor 😂😭.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.