Em Sheldon #7 Flat reno troubles & takouts galore, my bath can’t fit through the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
great points! Like what has the cake got to do with period pants? Why is she grinning? Why is the caption talking about her first period and not the product first and foremost. As you all say this is a serious area about sustainability, period products and making them more appealing to women. Her ad doesn’t nothing to make me want to try them because it’s not even clear what it’s about or the benefits. You have to read all the way down the waffling caption. She’s actually so awful at her job. and there’s no way she wears those pants.... shes holding them with distain!

Lol
That's very true actually! I stopped reading halfway down so I didn't get any information on the product. She's literally holding them with tiniest amount of skin possible 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She really is. You can tell she’s one of those people that think periods are gross and flushes tampons down the toilet etc. She’s not body positive or feminist at all. If she was, she wouldn’t be playing housewife to a cock lodger.

Reactions: 11
great points! Like what has the cake got to do with period pants? Why is she grinning? Why is the caption talking about her first period and not the product first and foremost. As you all say this is a serious area about sustainability, period products and making them more appealing to women. Her ad doesn’t nothing to make me want to try them because it’s not even clear what it’s about or the benefits. You have to read all the way down the waffling caption. She’s actually so awful at her job. and there’s no way she wears those pants.... shes holding them with distain!

Lol
That screenshot 🤣 if I was the brand I’d be annoyed that I’d wasted a product and time on that.
Defo one trick pony! I wouldn’t mind but the trick isn’t even a successful one

Reactions: 2
She literally says she has given up tampons and pads and then says this. What an idiot.
Can i ask you ladies if you've tried these and if there are any brands you recommend? I don't want to use the ones she advertises as any company that works with this idiot does not get my money.

Reactions: 3
This latest is a prime example of her not getting feedback. Does she not have someone to bounce ideas off/someone to give feedback. I mean we give her feedback here for free but she will just palm it off as being haters when in reality there has been ALOT of constructive criticism. I personally think today’s one is the worst influencer ad I have ever come across. She looked embarrassed hasn’t showcased the product and rambles in the description. I had NO IDEA what the items she was promoting was due to go she chose to ‘promote it’ and I got bored reading the description, the interesting parts were at the bottom.

@Rondoodle I have heard good reviews of thinx and love Luna. I have not personally tried them and I am currently looking into the cup at the moment.

@Lechat nothing exciting going on in the home account no matter how much she tries to allude to it on her main account. She can’t decide on what marble worktop to go for and wants steel doors going into the lounge from the kitchen.

• Heart
Do you think Emma actually thinks she's a successful "influencer" or does she realise she's tit compared to her peers? She is so delusional I wouldn't be surprised if she thinks she's good.
But there's a huge difference between getting sent brand products from a PR company and not being paid (which I think Em mainly is) vs being contacted directly by the brand to be paid to promote their products.
I think Em doesn't get paid by brands much at all which is why she shills aff links all the time.

She literally says she has given up tampons and pads and then says this. What an idiot.
Can i ask you ladies if you've tried these and if there are any brands you recommend? I don't want to use the ones she advertises as any company that works with this idiot does not get my money.
I use some fairly cheap one from Amazon, I wanted to try Modi Bodi but at £30 odd a pair I didn't go for them.

Amazon product

I only wear them on light days and not when heavy but great for those days and nights too.

Thanks for the update @Extra! She always makes it sound like she’s got loads going on but really she’s just making choices everyone has to make re worktops. She totally begging for those crittal style doors though. Just like the bed

Who is she trying to kid!!! 😂 so your full time job is a project manager of a house reno? Professional coffee / matcha / cake taster? Master of chosing what take away to eat? Or is it full time flop reels?
Embarrassing for a late 20 something. You post on average about 30 stories a day and you’re trying to now say it isn’t a full time job? Laughable. Is this telling everyone you’re embarrassed to admit it? Also stop sending yourself questions xo

2061AD72-07AD-499F-8B6F-104888A2470A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If insta isn’t her job... what the hell is?! Flogging her ebook?

Reactions: 8
Who is she trying to kid!!! 😂 so your full time job is a project manager of a house reno? Professional coffee / matcha / cake taster? Master of chosing what take away to eat? Or is it full time flop reels?
Embarrassing for a late 20 something. You post on average about 30 stories a day and you’re trying to now say it isn’t a full time job? Laughable. Is this telling everyone you’re embarrassed to admit it? Also stop sending yourself questions xo

View attachment 457366
You guys... this is her job, duh:

"BLOGS Fash,beauty,travel,fitness,life. #CosmoBlogAwardsNewcomer Winner.InStyle Magazine Top Lifestyle&Travel Winner"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My concern with Em now is she is clearly being chosen by brands to advertise to young people specifically in their early 20's /late teens by the things she's been paid to sell recently (macdonalds, period pants, vigina wash etc). Combining this alongside her excessive consumption of food and over eating of unhealthy food, while saying she works out but not sharing could lead to very disordered eating habits for her younger followers. Even that post about period pants has cakes and pancakes in. This I personally feel is not a great message to send out to potentially the most vulnerable age group for disordered eating.

Reactions: 6
My concern with Em now is she is clearly being chosen by brands to advertise to young people specifically in their early 20's /late teens by the things she's been paid to sell recently (macdonalds, period pants, vigina wash etc). Combining this alongside her excessive consumption of food and over eating of unhealthy food, while saying she works out but not sharing could lead to very disordered eating habits for her younger followers. Even that post about period pants has cakes and pancakes in. This I personally feel is not a great message to send out to potentially the most vulnerable age group for disordered eating.
I think you are spot on with this point. everything about her lifestyle is horrible, consumerist, greedy, wasteful, manic. Any young girl watching her and thinking her ways of eating and exercising are good to follow would be heading down a dangerous path.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen the post on fourlegs_ldn? This is basically what Em does over and over again. I’m so glad that people have had enough. She says she is supporting small business. No mate you are a freeloading beg! Imagine the tit she must e mail to all these companies. She must have done that with Wickes after ordering her bathroom as there is no way they had a bloody clue who she was!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I use a brand called Wuka, they are expensive but often do deals on their social media pages. They are so worth it even just for sleeping, those in between days, or even extra heavy days. Maybe tmi but i have never leaked in them which would often happen before 😅 she is right about the VPL though! You get used to wearing them and they are comfy 😇

I see her first piece of ‘art’ for her apartment in a converted house with a front door is a sketchy oil painting of herself 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.